Second Chance?

Second Chance?

Chaerin's P.O.V.

It's been many hours since I've started working here at this company. I must say this company is very nice. I don't really know who is the boss but you know, I only work here for the money. And of course, a good job.

"Chaerin, how are you? Long time no see!" That's my friend. Bom Unnie. She is like my sister.

I stood up from my chair and gave her a big hug. "Unnie! I didn't know you work here."

"Of course you don't, you don't come and visit me anymore." She said pouting.

"Unnie, don't be sad anymore. I promise. Next time,  I will visit you often." I said.

"By the way, I want to invite you later after work so we could hang out. I really miss the old you Chae." She said. I can sense she's sad.

I hug her and said, "Unnie, you know that I am very busy these days. But don't worry I will still visit you and Minkki---

"Did I heard my name?" Minkki???

"Minkki! You are here!" I said as I release my hug from Bommie Unnie and hug her instead.

"I am here because Unnie said that I should help her since there are no classes today." She said.

"I guess we are complete." I said still a smile on my face.

We were shocked when we heard that cute voice we were missing.

"No you're not!" 

"Dara Unnie!" Minkki screamed in a whisper tone.

"I miss you Minkki!" She said and hug her tight. "Bom!" She said and hug her also.

I pouted. "Seems like you have forgotten me." 

"Hahaha. Of course not. Who would forget you cutie poutie?" Dara Unnie said and they laughed.

"Who said that you should give me that nickname?" I said pointing at her.

"No one. I just came up with the idea." She said then chuckled.

"You know what, we were just thinking that we should hang out together. I know we missed each other so much. Why don't we feel that we are complete?" I said and they smiled.

"Okay. Later after work. Noted. I will go back to my doings because I don't want the boss to get mad." Bom Unnie said and Minkki followed.

Before Dara Unnie left, a question escaped from my mouth. "Who is the boss?" I asked accidentally.

"What??? You seriously don't know who's the boss?" She asked looking at me puzzled. 

I shook my head for a no.

"He's Kwon Jiyong." She said.

Kwon Jiyong? So, he's back.

"He is a well-known businessman in Korea. He is the hottest like hello did you just see his face like wow." Dara Unnie said and I chuckled. "I gotta get going now Chaerinnie. See ya later!" She said and wave her goodbye.

What's up with that Kwon Jiyong now?

---------------------------------------

Jiyong's P.O.V.

"Babe!" I heard a flirty voice entered my office.

"What do you want? ? Sorry no. I'm busy get out." I said.

She came closer to me and sat on my lap.

"You know what baby, I was just thinking at maybe you know, we can do some y time right here right now." She said and her hands started to move all over my body.

I gave up. "Fine, just a quick one." I said lazily.

She was about to ped my pants but a lady opened a door.

An unexpected person.

-------------------------------------

Chaerin's P.O.V.

I'm heading my way to the boss's office because I'm going it give him. Some of the documents need to be signed.

I accidentally opened the door because of hurry and I didn't know that the BOSS and a SNAKE were about to do something but of course, I destroyed their moment.

I was about to close the door but I heard the boss spoke. "What is it?" His deep voice was killing me like I need to be swallowed down.

"N-nothing." I said as my head bow.

"If it's nothing, next time, learn to knock. You're disturbing something here you know." His little fling spoke. How !

"Well, you're the one who's disturbing something. It's working hours and you will just barged in his office only for something not good." I said and raised my brow at her.

"How dare you! You're just a worker here. Don't think that you have the rights to say that to me." She said and slapped me.

I slapped her back. "I know I am just a worker here but I have the rights."

"Enough you two!" The almighty boss said. How dare he! "You," he said as he pointed at me. "How dare you to say that horrible things to her! You are just a worker here."

Ouch! That was like a zillion bees attacking me right now.

"I will not say sorry because of those words I have said. But I am going to say sorry about the things I have done BEFORE." I said as I emphasize the word, 'before.' He knows the meaning of that.

"I'm really happy that you babe, chose me over that ." She said as she travel her hands around his body.

I got really mad! ??? Where did that came from???

I took a deep breath. "Look, excuse me, don't describe yourself here." I said sarcastically.

I look at Jiyong and his face showed no emotion.

"You know what, you really should go because---

"STOP!!!" Jiyong screamed as  he pushed the lady. I mean the ing .

He looked at the . "Look, get out of my office and my company. Don't ever come back. I will slap your face really hard if you will." He said and the girl just angrily walked out. 

Hahaha. Good for her.

"And you," He said as he pointed at me. "You are coming with me."

He dragged me into the parking lot and forced me to enter his car.

"Why won't you just enter the car???" He shouted.

"Why do you want me to???" I shouted back. Good thing there's no other people here. Just me and him.

He calmed down. "Let's talk." He said.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said and crossed my arms.

"Please, Chaerin, let's talk." He said begging me.

Ha.ha.ha. The almighty Kwon Jiyong is begging for a simple worker at his company. What a great news.

"What should we talk about then?"

"A-about before." He said and closed his eyes.

I fight the argue to cry. "What about before? Be specific."

"A-about us. B-before." He said.

"Look, if it's nothing important,  I need to go back because I am still at work BOSS." I said.

"It is important. Chaerin!" Now he's mad.

"Tell me why is it important?" I asked shouting at him.

"Because it is about us." He shouted.

"What is it about us?" I asked still fighting the argue to cry.

"A-about how I-important you a-are to me." He said bowing. Tears were visible in his eyes. "This heart beats only for you. I tried to love somebody else but it won't. I have met so many girls but it just won't love the girl." He said as he pointed at his chest. "I-I am s-sorry."

That's it. My tears fell down from my eyes.

"Really? Me? Important? In what way? In making me look stupid in front of everyone? In making me feel ugly about myself? In making those horrible lies you use to tell everyone? In what way Kwon?" I asked crying.

"I-I know it's my fault. I was to obsessed about work---

"That's it! About work! It is always about work! You didn't even came to our anniversaries even though you had no works." I honestly told him.

"But Hun Chae---

"Don't ever call me that."

"I'm really sorry." He apologized crying.

"Apology not accepted." I said.

"What should I do?"

"Nothing. Just forget it forever. We are done. We have our own lives." I said wiping my tears.

One question escaped from his mouth.

"Can I have a second chance?" 

Second chance? First, no because I know he was just attached to me. He doesn't love me. Second, yes because deep in my heart I know I still love him. Lastly, yes and no because some part is telling me that I love him but the other part is telling me to be smart.

"We already broke up years ago." I said with no emotion.

"I know but we could still love each other again. They said, love is sweeter the second time around." 

"Of course you would say that because you want us to be together to make me look stupid." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I-I promise Chae, I will be a good boyfriend." He said as he held my arm.

"Don't consider yourself as my boyfriend because you are not anymore." I said and walked away.

I did not expect this. Not because of that stupid , I shouldn't be crying right now.

"I LOVE YOU CHAERIN!!!" He shouted and I stopped.

The other people who just arrived at the parking lot looked at me like they want me to give him a chance. A second chance.

I ignored him and went back to the company. I was fixing my things and Bom Unnie saw me crying.

"Chaerin-ah, are you alright?" She said as she pat my back.

"I am fine Unnie. Why did you asked? I am totally fine like hello!" I said and gave her a fake laugh.

"It's not about Jiyong again is it?" She said and raised her brow. 

I didn't answer and just continued fixing my things.

"Look Chaerin. You are our BADDEST FEMALE. You will not cry for that stupid Kwon just because he broke your heart. You need to see the truth baby girl." 

"I-I know, I know. It's just that my heart still loves him. After so many lies, I still learned to love him." I said and started crying like a foolish baby again.

"Unnie, what happened?" Minkki asked me with full of concern in her voice. "Did Bom Unnie hurt you? Hit you? Made you cry? Took your money? Slap you? Embarrassed you? Make you feel stupid---

"Minji!!! If you don't close your mouth I'll stapler it right away!!!" Hahaha. Bommie Unnie is now mad. "I din my do anything to her. She's crying because of our stupid ing boss." 

"Unnie, you said never to say bad words." Yeah, bad words are wrong.

"I-it's a different thing Minkki-ah. Back to our topic, we need to make our baby girl happy or else, we will miss the cutie poutie." Bommie Unnie said and Minji chuckled.

"Where did you get that nickname? I do not like that!" I said and pout.

"That's the pout I miss the most." A man voiced.

Unnie immediately stood up from her chair and give a glare to the man.

"Look, Jiyong. Or let me say, Mr. Kwon. We all know you are our boss but once you have done bad to our baby girl, you will feel the pain that the Park will give you!" Bommie Unnie was about to slap Jiyong but I immediately stopped her.

I held her arm. "Unnie, no. I am okay and I am fine. I was just pouting because of your wonderful nickname. And especially because of that super duper cute handsome guy ever I've met in the cafeteria." I said and widened my eyes to her to signal that I was only lying.

Honestly, I really wanted to say that to make Jiyong jealous and to make him feel a bit pain.

"Really? Who is that cute guy?" Bommie Unnie asked not minding the man in front of her.

I fake giggled and sat down. "I do not want to talk about him right now Unnie. But I gotta admit he he a very lovable cute gentleman ever and he always asked me to go out with him---

"Yeah, and he will trick you so he could get all of your wealth. Yeah, sure thank you very much for appreciating my honesty." Jiyong cut me off.

How dare he! But at some point I am happy because there's a part of me telling me that he's jealous.

"We were so sorry Boss Kwon. We do not mean to made you angry." I said and smirk. "Back to work ladies before that monster turn into a beast." I said and they laughed. Except, of course, the great Kwon Jiyong.

I was shocked when he dragged me to somewhere. Before I could even asked him where are we, I already knew this is his office.

"Sit down and tell me EVERYTHING." He said as he look down at me.

I took a seat. "What should I tell you?"

"About HIM. The guy you were referring to a while ago with your friends."

"Well, I met him on a cafe---

"Yeah, yeah. I already knew that." AAAHHH!!!!!! He's just very rude! 

"Well, he asked me out to go out with him one Saturday night so I said yes---

"You just said yes to someone you don't know?" There he goes again. Always barging in like that stupid .

"What is your point here Mr. Kwon?" I asked casually.

"My point is what if something bad happen to you? What if someone will took you and will never return you back? What if he just want your wealth? What if he was just tricking you to play his games?---

"Don't you ever speak like that because you also played with me." I said with full of anger in my voice.

"I was just concern!" 

"Really? You concern? For me? How unbelievable." I said as I stood up. He's really a !

"I do care Chaerin. Don't turn your back to me. We're still talking." He said firmly.

"I didn't turn my back to you. I just stood up." I said innocently.

"You know what, you just don't get it." He said rubbing his hair in annoyance. 

"Then made me understand!" I shouted. I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"But you don't understand!" He shouted back.

"Then just tell me!"

"I LOVE YOU!" 

Second time of hearing those words from him. And second time of seeing people looking at me. Second time I want to walk away. He didn't even closed that ing damn door! 

I was so embarrassed that I went out of his office. All of his workers look at me even my friends.

"Chaerin! Wait!" I ignored him and walk away like what happened a while ago. 

I want to be free this time. I want to relax.

-------------------------------

Jiyong's P.O.V.

I immediately start my car and followed where the cab Chaerin went in. 

The cab stopped at a bar. Don't tell me she's going to a bar. Please don't.

"Thank you." She said and payed the driver.

I saw she looked at me but just continued to go inside the bar.

I sneaked out so she will not find me. She bought a 1 bottle of beer. Really? She drink?

"Hey miss gorgeous." A flirty man came to her and put his arm around her waist.

She looked at me then focused her attention to the man. 

"Yeah, I would love to." I heard her voiced and the man smiled.

"But before that, let's drink first so we could have fun time later." The guy said as he hand a glass to Chaerin.

Oh they're not going to drink nor have a fun time later. Only Chaerin and I could have fun time.

------------------------------------

Chaerin's P.O.V.

I am currently here at a bar making that stupid Kwon jealous with this unknown guy.

"Hey, do you like to---

I was cut off when he kissed me on the cheek. But before I could even say anything, I saw him lying on the ground punched by Kwon Jiyong.

"What is your problem?" I shouted and caught attention.

"My problem? My problem is you are hanging out with him." Seriously? He's so cruel!

"You don't care!" 

"I do care because I am concern." He said.

"Really? You're concern? Then show me." I said and smirk. Let's see what the Kwon can bring.

"You don't believe me? Fine then. Come with me."

He dragged me inside his car forgetting about the man whom he just punch.

"Where are we going?" I asked breaking the silent ride.

"In my condo." What??? It's not like I haven't been in his condo before, it's just that I don't know what might happen. Don't get me wrong.

"What am. I supposed to do there?" I asked raising my brow.

"We will talk there. Seriously." He said still focus driving.

"But we are already talking here. Why do we need to go to your condo?" I asked. Again.

To my surprise the car stopped. "Will you just keep quiet and stop asking questions?" He said and continue driving.

It was a VERY silent ride. I don't awkward it's just that it is silent.

"We're here." He said and went out of the car.

As soon as we enter his damn condo, I saw beautiful balloons around, candles, and many pictures of me with him.

As I look around, I saw the first picture we took at the sunset. Second, is when I visited his family. And many more memorable pictures.

He didn't even attended our anniversary. I was sad but I should not be saying this because we already broke up. Why am I still feeling this stupid way?

"You like the pictures?" He suddenly asked breaking the silence.

"Y-yeah, but I don't see any of our anniversary pictures." I said honestly. I saw him frown. "Don't worry about it, it's in the past. Besides, your job is more important that's why you didn't attend." 

"Chae, I did all of this for you. I want you to remember how much I love you." 

"You? Love me? Don't lie Jiyong. I knew better. You didn't even LOVED me." I said and a tear fell down on my cheek.

He hug me tight like he doesn't to let me go. I miss this. Being in his arms when you are feeling down. But this is totally wrong. 

I released myself from him. "This is so wrong Jiyong. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. We should not be doing this." I said and he frown again.

He took something in his pocket. A small beautiful box.

He gave me the box. "Chae, I want you to have that. It's our family's necklace. My father passed it to my mom and now I am passing it to you."

"Why me?" I asked looking at his eyes.

"Because they said that give it to someone you really love the most." He said and a tear fell on his face.

"I cannot accept this Jiyong." I said trying to give him back the box.

"Why not? Don't you like it?" He said with full of sadness in his face.

"No, it's just that I don't want you nor your family to think that I only love you because of fame and wealth. I'm a good person Jiyong. I do not lie when I say I love the person because who he is." I said.

He smiled. "Finally, you have admitted you love me too."

I just realized what I said. My face turn I to a deep blushing red tomato.

"You're cute when you blush." He said smiling at me. 

He get the necklace from me and put it onto my neck. 

"You like it?" He asked.

"No." I said and there he goes again, frowning. "I love it."

He smiled and hug me tight again. 

"I don't want to lose you Chae. Please, give me another chance and I promise to make it up to you. I will prove that I deserve to be your husband." 

"Wait, husband? Shouldn't it be boyfriend first?" I said and chuckled.

"So, a second chance or not?" He asked like a cute baby. 

I cupped his face and jokingly said no.

He went to the couch and cried. I Just laughed softly at him.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" He asked as his voice cracked.

"It's because you look so cute when you are being teased." I said and sat beside him.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at me puzzled.

"When I say that, it means the opposite. When I said no, it means yes." I said and his face lighten up. "I was just joking at you." There I go again, I laughed.

"Yah!" He said and tickled me.

"Hahaha! Oppa! Stop!" I said laughing.

He stopped for a while. "What did you call me?" 

"N-nothing!" I said trying to hide my face in embarrassment.

"If you won't say it, I'll count one to three and I'll shout that you are my wife." What??? Unfair!

"No!" I said and hit his arm playfully.

"Fine. One..... Two..... Two and a half......." 

"No means no." I said as I shook my head.

"Thr---

"Alright! Alright! Oppa. Happy now?" I said and pout.

"You're cute when you get teased. But you're even cuter when you pout." He said smiling at me.

Is this true? 

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up, yet." I said and he chuckled.

"Silly. No. This is for real." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Yah! Who told you to kiss me on my cheek?" I said and he laughed.

He was getting closer to me and I stepped backwards.

He's still getting closer to me and me, I still stepped backwards until I hit the wall.

He lean closer to me and trapped me in his arms. 

He was about to kiss me but---

"Jiyong did you see Chae--- what are you both doing?" Bommie Unnie said and I just look down.

"Is this for real? Are you two actually kissing or did we ruined your moment?" Dara Unnie joked and I just hide myself in my man's chest.

"Unnie, tell us what really happen. A while ago you two were fighting and now you two are fine with each other." Minkki said confused.

Jiyong faced them but I was too shy so my face is still hidden in his chest.

"Well, before you guys think what will really happen, it's a long story." Jiyong said and laughed. I hit his arm causing him to say, 'ouch!'

"You two, sit down and let's talk." Bom Unnie said. We did what she said because we don't her to turn into an angry pig again.

"Unnie I'm really sorry. I know, I know, I promised that I will not fall for him but my heart keeps on beating for this man. Unnie---

"Wait, hold on there. You're so cheesy." She said and I turned into a tomato again.

I looked at Jiyong but he's just smiling like an idiot.

"We all know that you still love each other so we cannot stop you. But Jiyong, if you ever hurt our baby girl again, verbally or physically, you will know how we three get angry." Unnie said. 

"We all know that Noona. You always turn into a pig when you get angry. And of course when you have a red tide." Jiyong joked and I couldn't stopped myself from laughing. 

"Yah!!!!" 

"Unnie, Jiyong, stop. Look guys, I can handle this man if he ever hurt me or you guys. I will chop his balls off. I promise." I said and Jiyong was scared like a baby.

"You better make that sure or else, we will do it for you." Dara Unnie said and we all laugh.

"Yah! I haven't hurt Chaerin yet. Don't be so bad at me." Jiyong protested.

"We're not being mean to you, we're just protecting our baby girl. By the way, you two go back from what you are doing we better get going. Come on Minkki and Dara. We better leave this lovey doves birds here." Bommie Unnie said and  run to the door same with Dara Unnie.

"Unnie, be safe okay? Call us whenever you need something or when Oppa hurt you." She said.

I smiled. "I'm going to be fine Minkki-ah. Gk now, maybe your sister is waiting for you outside."

"Bye Unnie! Bye Oppa!" Minkki said and wave her goodbye.

Jiyong. Oppa put her arm around my waist. "Where we're we?" He asked with this seductive voice.

I seduce him by going on top of him. "You were about to kiss me right Oppa?" I said almost in a whisper.

I feel his little one. "This one is hard Oppa." 

"Ugh.... Chae..." He moaned. 

Hahaha. I suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stopped?" He also like a baby.

"You were the only one who was having a great time." I said.

He let me sat on his lap. "Let's continue this." He said on a husky voice.

I stood up. "Later Oppa. I still have to see the guy I met---

"Not him! It should be me." He was jealous. I laughed.

"You're jealous Oppa." I said laughing.

"Of course I am. You are my girl." He said.

"Then prove it." I said seductive.

He stood up. He hug me and my neck. "Mine."