Fool For You

Fool For You

It was a spring night. I was walking on Ilsan bridge above the Han river.

Enjoying the cold breeze.

I stood by the railing.thinking about how zelo and i have become such good friends lately.and I came back to reality when someone from behind said "jaiiraa" i turned to find Junhong standing behind me

And some feet below his face…a girl.

The weird girl was checking me out  top to bottom.

There was something different about this girl..she made me uncomfortable..But i couldn't focus on that for too long when Junhonh said: 'hey Jaira, this is my best friend, Sabah'.  i felt jealous for some reason

A part of me knew i had nothing to fear.. something deep inside told me he was mine. But my mind was keeping things real and told me that i had no right to be jealous.so i greeted them both with a smile

And left after a few minutes

Walking against the cold wind

I don’t know how n when I became indulged in thoughts and flashbacks of Junhong and the cute things he does. How he flutters his eyes in that breathtaking manner to his bright porcelin skin , that i swear to god, lights up my insides every time. Those collarbones so sharp I'll cut my tongue when i kiss them and his arms so inviting i wish i could just build a house and live there forever.

I felt my feet growing heavier as if i can't walk anymore.so i sat on a bench nearby, closed my eyes while leaning back. And started drowning into my thoughts. This ecstatic moment was broken again by the same person, who i realized was sitting beside me for quite some time.

''Why do u always seem lost?'' said Junhong with a, no dimple, stern face.

I wish i could tell him that he was the reason. His face; his existence. But I couldn't. Instead I told him it was the pressure of my mid-term exams, and a full cooking drama going on between my friends.

''Aigoo, don't worry much about it, you will do well for sure and your fr-'' he stopped and looked the other way cause i was staring into his eyes constantly.

he laughs after an awkward silence, ’'why are you staring at me like that?'’

''cause i am a fool for you

and all the things you do’’

‘'hahhaa why would u be a fool for me? is that a song?'’

"only fools fall for you, only fools"

'hah paboo' he says while lightly slapping my cheeks

The warmth of his palm against my cold cheeks felt like the sunrays in winter,so i held his hand just there,afraid he would pull away,that he probably was going to..

Even though i was holding his hand against my cheek, he pulled it away and my heart sank.it felt like the time has stopped

and resumed when he suddenly leaned in forward to place a kiss on my dry cold lips.

I was frozen in my tracks. Time stopped, and i went blank. In a complete oblivion where there was no one but him and I. I felt his warm sweet breath on my dry cold lips. He leaned in and planted a soft wet kiss. I sank. He closed his eyes and moaned a little, shifted his weight and kissed me harder. His tongue explored my mouth while i stayed limp, tasting my drug. He was my everything. He let go a little and bit my lower lip. I gasped like an idiot. He chuckled. I died inside.

When he pulled away , i was still frozen.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

‘'what should one do when you're caught between a dream, and a movie scene..In a way, you know what I mean''

Too embarrassed to answer seriously, Junhong thought for a second and said ‘'one should buy vaseline cause their lips are extremely dry hahah'

I had no idea what he was saying. I was still in a trans. My heart has pumped every drop of blood in my face. My breath was coming in short pauses. I looked at junhong, he seemed a little sweaty, his lips and skin ablaze with crimson color. I felt at ease knowing i wasn't the only one who enjoyed the kiss this much

He had a goofy smile on his face. Suddenly he leapt forward and gave me another quick peck on the lips he leaned in my ear and started to say something but stopped.

I could see he was happy. He was getting hyper, fidgeting.. I was afraid he'd start back-flipping or something

We sat there for almost an hour until the city lights that looked like stars started decreasing in number

And only a few were left on

This time he was the lost one

I stood up walked a few steps to right, held his hand and tried to pull him up but he was a giant against my weak hands

"Get up Hong-hwa its getting late"

He looked up and stared into my eyes like i always had.

"I’m sorry for not being the one to confess"

I blushed again.

"Thats okay. Lets just go before my face bursts cause of blushing too much"

‘’Would you like to get an iced Americano with me? The night is still young, and i just realized i am in love.’’

I blushed again, to point where it hurt my cheeks.

'S-sure, I've always wanted to try it' i stuttered but to my relief, he smiled. He enveloped my hand in his, transferring his warmth in my whole body,I felt so safe and loved. I never wanted to let go. I would want the same junhong if i had seven lives, i'd love him over and over again. If he had an identical twin, i'd still choose him.

The ice Americano felt hot.