Final.

+보고싶음+

The view was too breathtaking, the lights were too bright, the air was too cold, but it’s more than enough. Getting a quality time alone with a friend—or even, a soul mate—is the best thing that God ever to give. At least for Lee Chaerin.

She was at the rooftop, chilling while watching the city’s view that was just, too beautiful for her. She doesn’t even know if she deserve this kind of view. She was holding her iPhone, taking pictures here and there, but none of them satisfies her. She silently curses at her phone, not being able to fulfill her wishes as she wants to update something at her instagram, telling her fans that she’s okay. She’s breathing fine. She’s having fun.

While her lovely friend, Kwon Jiyong, has been quiet since he made his first step to the rooftop. He silently, too, searching for his cigarette and lights it up. He began to move right after he lights his cigarette, making his way towards her that’s still frustrated about her phone. His back leans towards the balcony, backing the fantastic view because he, too, doesn’t think that he deserve the view.

He exhales, making the smoke linger around them. She turns her head to him, frowning, not liking the suffocating smell from him. “I thought you promised me to stop smoking.”

He casually smokes beside her while playing with his phone, tries to ignore the latter. But, it’s not Chaerin if she gave up. She suddenly snatch his cigarette and throw it away.

“What the ?” was the first sentence he spoke ever since he was at the rooftop. She can’t help but giggle, realizing that she missed the latter that much. “I’m supposed to be the one who said that though, Ji.”

“I shouldn’t take you here,” he sighs. He began to search for another cigarette as he lights it up again, making the cigarette got by both of his thin lips, soon a dreamy smoke dancing in front of his mouth. “You know what, Chae. People has different ways to prevent themselves for getting depressed. Mine’s smoking.”

“Mine’s you,” she gave him a complicated look as she gazed to the view again, knowing—well, for her—that he doesn’t care with everything she said just now.

He didn't answer. And it's not like she's surprised.

She knew it and somewhat... she felt a pang on her heart. She can bear it for God-knows-how-long, but why, why out of all days, why do she feels like breaking down?

“It’s okay to cry,” he said, as if he can read her mind, after a moment of silence that’s lingering around them. She makes her eyes darted to him, unconsciously admiring the latter’s face. Shaking her head slowly, she takes a deep breath. “I don’t cry.”

“Everyone cries. It’s okay,” he said, gently rubs her head afterward. Making the latter blush, but fortunately it was dark there so he might, might be doesn’t know that she was blushing.

“I’m not ‘everyone’,” she said again, unconsciously makes her hand slips around his torso and rest her head to his shoulder, hugging him as the tears are began to appear in her eyes.

“Yeah, you aren’t,” he throws his cigar and cupped her cheek, he wipes the tears with his thumb slowly and stares at her eyes deeply as he closes his gap to her, their lips barely touching each other.

“You’re everything.”