What had happen

Letting you go

'Sarang-Hae'. MyungJoo eyes shot open when she head those words. The sound belongs to the person she missed most. "Arh.. My head hurts. Great. Yoon MyungJoo crossed her limit. But... Isn't that Seo DaeYoung's voice? Was he with me yesterday?", she pondered while massaging her aching head. Her door opened after a few knocks. MyungJoo's mother came in with a tray of hangover relaxation soup. "How's my daughter feeling? How reckless can you go to? Alone and drunk? If it's not DaeYoung, even the bodyguards could not prevent what the man was going to do! Drink this!",her mom said sternly and left a dazed MyungJoo.

Shutting her eyes tight, MyungJoo tried to think back what happened the night before. Flashes zoom pass her mind and she managed to capture shots of DaeYoung. Breathing deeply,"He's there yesterday!" Controlling her mind, she continued to go back into her memory box. She wanted to know what went on between them. "Was he the one who send me home too?",she continued to mumble by herslf. Still hanging over her headache, she decided to take a hot bath to think better. Sitting in the tub of warm water, she relaxed her mind and tried to think back again.

Seo DaeYoung appeared. The stranger almost kissed her. She grabbed her face towards her. The tantrums she laid acorss to him. Her showing to him what meant the most important to her in her phone. And him saying he had the same in his. She started tearing after confessing her love for the man in her phone. What surprised her was Seo Dae Young hugged her tightly and planted a light peck at the side of her wet eye. He carried her and laid her on the bed. Thats when he said the words that woke me up. MyungJoo stood up from the tub, rushed for the towel. Wrapped tightly, she searched for her phone. Its not a dream. He did kiss her and he captured that photo and put it in the heart folder. Her feelings were mixed. MyungJoo broke down and cried in her bedsheets while her father hear it outside her door.

"How long more can you take your only daughter suffer like that? Is status really so important? So what if he does not have a degree! He has the capability to protect MyungJoo. And they love one another, just like us. We are luckier because we met in university and our parents are rich. Yeobo.... spare a thought for them. Isnt seeing her happy the most important thing? The boy is fine. I can see you in him. The Yoon's woman tends to prefer stotic looking man.",General Yoon thought back to what his wife said as the crying sound of his precious daughter continued. "Looks like i need to give in this time...for the sake of her." He said and walked off.

"I heard that woman did crazy things after breaking up with you. What are you going to do about it? Let her be? You know it will become worse, judging by that crazy sister character.",SiJin asked as he and DaeYoung sipped coffee at their regular place. "I was at her house yesterday.",DaeYoung shocked SiJin as he continued to disclose what had happen. Half way through their conversation, SiJin received a call from base to report for a dispatch. Both soldier took off with a frown. "Why does it always have to happen during our off days? Cant a man finish his coffee?!",SiJIn whined.

"Korea airline has been hijacked in Russia. All passengers on-board plus crew members add up to 255. Hijackers are unidentified due to their mask but there are 10 of them. It is still unclear what the terriost wants. Get prep up and save the citizens of Korea.",General Yoon personally went to their bunk to brief them. His last command left all dumbfounded. "Return safe and i will give permission to all your request." In particularly, he was looking at Seo DaeYoung when he said that. SiJIn smiled when DaeYoung sought his doubt with his eyes. They both got the message. 'You can date MyungJoo as a soldier as long you stay alive during all dispatch.'

The mission was tricky. There are no where they can ambush the hijackers. But Alpha team never dissappoints. All hijackers shot down but DaeYoung was injured. A panic passenger got out of his seat during the disenagament. Seo DaeYoung went to cover him and got shot in his back serveral times before other Alpha team took him down. SiJin could not believe this was happening to him again. HIs best buddy is going to die the same way as their captain. In frantic, he rushed to DaeYoung and called for emergency. "You are not supposed to die here. Not now! There is someone waiting for you, dumba*ss! Stay awake. You hear me?!"

"It is lucky. The bullet vest and the near miss shots to his spine. But ther was too much blood loss when he was being sent here. thats why til now he is not awake. Let's hope for a miricle. He's a soldier, he's got the will, dosent he?" The doctor explained. Two days since he had been air-shifted from Russia back to Haesung Hospital. "The doctor said it all. You should know better too. And can you eat something? Now you look older than me!", Kang MoYeon told MyungJoo off. She was appointed the docter who examined DaeYoung from the helipad. She was very worried if its anyone from Alpha team and it was indeed them.

MyungJoo stayed by DaeYoung's side, never once leave his room. "My dad has given the green light. You can stay in the army. We can continue to date. Only if you are alive.... Do you really not want to be with me? How can you just lie down all day? Get up. Just let me hear your voice...",MyungJoo said as she wiped his body and massage his muscles. "You better thank me that you are still fit to join back Alpha team. My hands are so sore!" All she could do was smiled bitterly. "Why are you crying again?" DaeYoung's voice alarmed her. When she looked up, his eyes were open. Without the stethoscope, she could not check on him. Immediately pressing the emergency button, she felt his pulse at his wrist and laid her ears on his light breathing chest as tears dripped off her eyes.

Not caring MoYeon and SiJIn presence, MyungJoo kissed DaeYoung on his lips when he had been health cleared. "Dont you dare scare me like that again Seo Sangsa!" DaeYoung couldnt help but grinned,"I hear your comand perfectly well. Salute". The room evoked laughter where lovers are back into one another arms safely after much hurddle.