Chapter 58

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2023

Minha's POV

     Sweat was trickling throughout my hands as the time ticked for her answer. Shivers were basically coursing within each part of my body. I was barely capable of keeping the ring safe and steady in my palm's warmth. 

     Once had opened, I anticipated for what she was about to say. "Minha, I would love to take your hand in marriage and declare us together forever." 

     Instantly after that, I slipped on the ring of her fourth finger and gave it a quick kiss before my arms encircled her waist and brought her close to me. "I'm glad that you have said that." Smiles broke onto our faces with our foreheads touching one another. 

     "So, do I have to change my last name to Kim?" She asked me rather quite cutely. 

     "You don't have to if you don't want to,"I exhaled with an airy voice. 

     "I'll probably stick to Minatozaki then." A laugh escaped . Can she be anymore perfect? Oh wait, she probably can. I just gazed at her dreamily with an out of the world smile on my face. 

     "Fine with me." I cupped my hand under her chin with my left arm still around her waist, our eyes trailed it's way up to meet each others. My eyes settled on hers for a moment before dipping my head ever so slowly and connecting our lips together. 

     It was a sweet, gentle, and slow kiss. A kiss that takes time to provide a person's hidden emotions. The kiss that explains a life. A kiss that resembles one's true love. 

~Hours Later After Recovering From The Magical Moment~

     "Did you tell the girls about this?" She curiously asked of course, worrying for the girls' knowledge of everyone's schedule and movements. 

     "I told them that I thought about proposing to you,"I said out thoughtfully. She tilted her head as if it would be able to tunnel her way deeper into my words. 

     "So, they don't know you proposed to me?" She asked. I just shook my head indicating that nobody knew this. "I feel bad for them." 

     "Why?" I looked at her wondering. 

     "Can we go to them now?" She requested, not even bothering to answer my question. 

     "Yeah." Allowing us to get out of the resturaunt before locking it. "I believe that they are all at the company, ironically,"I stated laughing. 

     We entered my car that was waiting in the parking lot under the boiling sun. Just a simple contact with the car would give me a jolt of a flaming fire. 

     Driving my way to the company, I couldn't help but wonder as to why they were all there. They'd all usually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter