Chapter 34

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Dahyun's POV

     "Where were you two at?"I said as I walked over to Minha and Sana.

     "We went somewhere that we know and you don't,"Minha said as she walked back to her room. What!?! I then looked back at Sana and smirked at her.(I can't really imagine that, my sister and I can't take her seriously at all)

     "So Sana had a fun date with my cousin?"I asked her. I then saw her cheeks go pink.

     "It was not a date,"She denied.

     "Oh really?"Nayeon said jumping in our conversation. Sana nodded her head slowly.

     "Then how come I heard Minha ask you out earlier and you accepted?"Chaeyoung said also jumping into our conversation as well. We then heard Minha shutting her door.

     "Never mind I forgot I sleep here!"She announced as she pointed down to the floor.

Minha's POv

     I walked back into my room then went and lied down onto my bed. Then something just struck into my head like lightning. I just remembered I sleep outside! Yeah! Now that I look at my room it kind of looks unorganized...well  half of it. The other half is all fine. You should know what the other half belongs to. I then opened my doorknob and out to the living room.

     "Never mind I forgot I sleep here!"I yelled out as I pointed to the floor.

     "Hey Minha,"Nayeon called me.

     "Yeah?"I said as I walked over to her.

     "Did you and Sana go on a date?"Dahyun asked me.

     "We well...it was kind of like...well you see...I think...and yeah!"I stuttered out. Everybody just looked at me confused nobody got what that meant did they. Well good for them because I don't know either.

    "Huh?"Chaeyoung said popping out of nowhere into my sight.

     "Maybe it was I'm not sure,"I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

     "Was it you two alone at a place with nobody else joining you?"Nayeon asked Sana and I. We both nodded our heads in sync. "Then it's called a date,"Nayeon said.

     "Okay we went on a date can I sleep now?"I asked her.

     "Sure,"She said as she patted my back.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter