Welcome back, oppa

SPARTACE Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To all the readers of my stories, I sincerely apologize if it took a lot of time for me to update my stories. A lot of things happened which needed my full attention. Until now, I'm still coping with my new situation. I hope you understand. I also would like to thank you for not giving up this story and the other one. I will still keep my promise to finish these stories. Thank you so much! I hope you will like this chapter. Kamsahamnida! Spartace Fighting!!!!

A man wearing black V-neck shirt, tight knee length shorts, with matching black glasses, cap and mask to hide his face is waiting impatiently while looking at his black watch at the outside of the Incheon International Airport.

“Hyung!”, Gap Jin called out as soon as he arrived. He also is wearing a cap.

“Yah! Why are you late? I’ve been waiting for you for ten minutes.”, Jong Kook exclaimed.

“Eyy, hyung. I’m only late for minutes and you know the reason why I am late. I’ve sent you a message, right? Besides, you’re acting weird. This is not the only day that I came to fetch you this late.”, Gap Jin explained while dragging Jong Kook to the car.

“Where is the key?”, Jong Kook asked out of nowhere.

“Here.”, Gap Jin answered immediately.

Jong Kook then grabbed the keys and went to the driver’s seat. Before Gap Jin could enter the car, Jong Kook started the car and leave Gap Jin behind with his things.

“Yah! Hyung!”, Gap Jin shouted.

“Hyung! Don’t leave me behind!”

“Kim Jong Kook!”, he shouted again and again but he only received stares from the people in the airport. The car is nowhere in sight already. He gave up and called a taxi.

On the other hand, Jong Kook is laughing nonstop. He picked up his phone and dialed his manager’s number.

“Gap Jin ah, I’m sorry. I am just in a rush.”, Jong Kook explained while laughing.

“Even though you are in a rush, you shouldn’t leave me with your things. And besides, she will not go anywhere today so you don’t have to be in a rush.”, Gap Jin answered.

“Yah! What are you saying?”, Jong Kook stammered.

“Aish hyung, don’t tell me that I wouldn’t notice that you two are seeing each other in this very exact day. You always make sure that this day, you won’t have any business or schedule so you can be with her. Although I’m still waiting from you…. Hyung? Yah, hyung! Aish, he wouldn’t even let me finish my sentence. Oh well, I hope that he will have a good day today.”, Gap Jin smiled alone.

 

“Aish, that manager. What is he thinking? We only see each other to catch up some things. Aish. Why is it so hot? I should’ve the AC to full.”, Jong Kook mumbled to himself. His face turned to red after his conversation with his manager.

A lady wearing a white shirt and denim pants is sitting comfortably inside the café. She’s scanning the interior while sipping her favorite drink.

‘Will he come today?’, she thought. Suddenly her phone rang.

“Noona, where are you?”, her brother asked.

“I’m at a café. Why?”, Jihyo answered.

“Your favorite café?”, he grinned.

“Yah!”, she answered back.

“Alright, I can see you now.”, he ended the call and approached his sister.

Jihyo rolled her eyes when he saw his brother. She’s not expecting her brother to visit her in the café.

“So, what are you doing here?”, she asked while glaring at him.

“Woah! Calm down, noona. I didn’t come here to exchange glares with you. And besides, he is not yet here so I am not disturbing your date, am I?”

“Yah! Be careful with your words. And besides, it is not a date. He’s not even coming here.”, she answered.

“Why? Did you two got into a fight? I told you that you should be sweeter to him.”, he retorted.

“Yah! We didn’t fight. And for your information, he’s not here in Korea.”, she replied.

“Oh really? Then who is the muscular man that just arrived in the Incheon International airport?”, he asked smilingly while showing to Jihyo his phone.

“I’m a good follower, aren’t I?”, he added.

Jihyo just smiled at her brother. “By the way, what brings you here?”, she asked again.

“I have a gift for you.” Her brother gave her an envelope. Jihyo opened it and saw two tickets in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter