You're Cute

SPARTACE Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUGUST 2016

“Thank you everyone for all the support you have given in our show.”, Jaesuk started his speech. Running Man is going to end their show today. The cast and crew of the show started to tear up when Jaesuk began his speech. “All of us know that it is not easy to start a show but, it is not easier to end a show.” Kwangsoo started to wail when he heard the ending of the show. Jihyo embraced his dongsaeng, followed by Suk Jin, Haha, Gary, and Jong Kook. Jaesuk started to tear, but, as a professional, he calmed himself. “This show helped us to get fame in other countries. We received many awards through this show as well as additional projects in the Asia.  We promised you that even though Running Man will end, our hearts in this show will never end. Thank you, everyone. And for this ending, we will express our gratitude with a song. We hope you like it everyone.”

Running Man members stood side by side. The PD’s and crews as well as VJ’s lined up in front of the camera to sing. The first verse was sung by the PD’s and followed by the members, one by one, sometimes duet. Some parts of the song couldn’t understand because the cries of them were louder, but, at the end, they never failed to thank again the viewers. The show ended with a traditional bow from all of them and smiles plastered on their faces. The show displayed the behind the scene photos of them which brought laughters to the set. Their night ended with a melancholic episode, but, they still hope that one day, they will be brought together again.

JUNE 2018

“Hyung!”, a man wearing a tight black shirt showing his muscular figure and a knee length shorts with matching cap and shoes approached the four – eyed man.

“Oh, Jong Kook! Did you just arrived now?”, Jaesuk asked.

“Yeah. How about you?”, he asked.

“Yeah. I’m just going to enter the restaurant when you called me.”, Jaesuk replied. They entered the restaurant and were then directed by a waiter to their private room. They are welcomed by their co-actors, Haha, Gary, and Suk Jin.

“Hyung!”, Haha and Gary both called out the moment the two men entered the room. Suk Jin welcomed the two of them by tapping their back.

“It has been a long time.”, Suk Jin started the conversation. Two months after their show ended, each of them was given various projects. Gary, Haha and Jong Kook focused their work on music. They were given a collaboration album and indeed became a big hit not only in Korea but in other countries. Suk Jin was given a show entitled, “King of Jungle”, to which he received awards while Jaesuk, as usual, was given various shows. Kwangsoo and Jihyo are both Hallyu stars and were given lots of drama offers.

“Hyung, you talk like an old man. Hahah”, Jaesuk . The two started their bickering again just like in Running Man.

“Have you contacted Kwangsoo and Jihyo?”, Jaesuk suddenly asked.

“Gary-ah. Did you contact Mong Ji?”, Jong Kook asked Gary who was busy with his phone.

“Hyung, why you asked me?”, Gary asked them.

“’Coz, you are his Monday boyfriend.”, Jong Kook replied. “And it is Monday today.”

“But hyung, that was only for Running Man.”, Gary answered back when suddenly the door opened.

“Girin!”, Haha welcomed their dongsaeng.

“Hyung! I miss you!”, Kwangsoo cried out to them. He hugged them all.

 “Kwangsoo never changed. Still a crybaby. Hahaha.”, Jaesuk laughed.

“Eyy, Hyung! Since when I became a crybaby?”, Kwangsoo retorted.

The door opened again and a lady wearing a shirt and jeans entered the room. Her hair is laid down. She even wore a mask and a cap. After she seated beside Kwangsoo, she removed her cap and mask.

“Mong Ji!”, all of them shouted at the same time. Jihyo smiled at them brightly. They all hugged each other.

“Yah! Kwangsoo-ah! I can’t breathe. You’re hugging me too tight.”, Jihyo stuttered.

The men immediately pulled Kwangsoo from Jihyo after hearing Jihyo’s statement.

“I miss you, oppa’s and Kwangsoo-ah.”, Jihyo smiled at them after catching her breath from Kwangsoo’s tight hug.

Smiles were plastered on their faces as they chat to each other trying to catch up some stories of their lives for the past two years. Although, they sometime see each other in awarding ceremonies, they only have enough time to greet each other.  The door opened again and this time, foods started to arrive. After serving the food, the members attacked the food immediately.

“By the way, Jihyo, did you just came here after waking up?”,  Jaesuk asked after tasting his soup.

“What do you mean, oppa?”, she asked with bewilde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter