Till Death Do Us Part

MEOWch

and im back!!!!woot woot!!!!...and im sorry...i remember i said id update more the last chapter...and that was like 4 months ago...hangs head...but then school got in the way and then before i knew it it was time for exams...but now im on summer break!!!!woohoo!!!!which means more writing time!!!!...hopefully...anyways...i hope you guys enjoy reading!!!!

As you waited, all of Jaejoong’s family left, leaving you alone with your mom and in a matter of time, you were joined by your father and your brothers. As they each muttered a word of congratulations and advice, you find your eyes watering, knowing that after today you won’t belong to this family anymore, you would have your own. Your brothers each placed a soft kiss on either side of your cheeks before they left, leaving you with your parents.
Your mother reached out and you give her your hand. “To think that I’d been looking forward to this day ever since you were a little girl and now that it’s upon us I would do anything to go back in time to that little girl.” She dabbed at her eyes with a tissue, but it did nothing to stop them from welling with tears. “My baby…my darling little baby girl…all grown up…” Gently cupping the side of your face, your mother stared at you for a silent minute before she leaned in to give you a kiss. “Now, I’ll be going. I’ll see you in a little bit okay?”
Nodding, you hold your arms out for one last hug, reveling in the warmth and comfort you found in your mother’s arms. With just your dad and you left in the room, it was silent. Your father had one of your hands in his and he patted it absentmindedly. As you continued to look at each other, you see your dad’s eyes fill with tears.
“Oh appa…”, you whisper out before giving him a hug. “Please don’t cry appa, please don’t, otherwise I’ll start too.”
You feel his arms envelop you carefully. “Well what else am I supposed to do when I’m giving my baby girl away?” He pulled back and held you at arms length, studying you. “You know I could hold you in one arm…I can still remember your tiny little hands gripping my pinky…The dazzling toothless smile and your sparkling eyes…it seems just like yesterday…and now before me stands a grown woman able to take care of herself and ready to part with me when there once used to be a time you could do nothing without me.” Shaking his head slightly, your father gave you a rueful smile. “You know, I really wish I didn’t have to give you away, that I could find a fault in Jaejoong, but you picked well didn’t you ____? I couldn’t give you away to a better man.”
With trembling lips, you gave a small smile. “No matter what I will always be your baby girl appa…always.”
Your father enveloped you into another hug and kissed the top of your head before pulling away. Drawing the veil to cover your face, your father offered you his elbow.
“It’s about time we get moving don’t you think? Poor Jaejoong will be sweating buckets if we’re late coming down the wedding aisle.”
Putting your gloved hand into the crook of his elbow, the two of you begin the short walk to the pavilion where the ceremony was to take place. When you got there, Min Kyung gave you a big smile before handing you your bouquet.
“Now don’t forget, after we’ve all gone the band will play the Wedding March. Make sure to count to five before you start to walk out okay?”
Incapable of words, you just nod. Your heart starts to beat loudly, blocking out any noise from outside and your stomach filled with a frenzy of butterflies. You felt your dad pat your hand and you look up to him.
“It’ll all be okay ____, you’ve made a good choice and I know you’ll have a good life. It’ll all be okay.”, he repeated as he gave you a reassuring nod.
One by one the wedding group made their exit, the flower girls followed by your bridesmaids and lastly was Min Kyung, your matron of honor who turned to give you a smile before she left. Just as Min Kyung had instructed, you hear the band switch from the light music they’d been playing earlier to the Wedding March. Taking a deep breath, you steady your nerves and count to five. 1...2...3...4...5...here we go… Following your father’s lead, you turn the corner and find all eyes on you. Smiling you look at everyone except for one person. As you and your father make your way down, you finally turn your eyes to the one man standing waiting for you. You smile happily as you see pure joy emanating from his eyes and the awestruck look on his face as he watched you walk down made you even more happy and helped to brush away any last remnants of nervousness.

Jaejoong’s POV

Standing at the alter is quite trying isn’t it? Why is it taking so long to strike 6? Jaejoong unconsciously jiggled about in impatience, which drew a laugh from his best man.
“What?”, he snapped turning to Yunho.
“You don’t quite realize how funny it is to watch you jump about do you?” At Jaejoong’s withering stare, the grin on Yunho’s face disappeared only to be replaced with seriousness. “Relax Jae, she’s not going to leave you hanging at the alter okay? It’s just a couple more minutes and you’ll be able to see your precious soon to be wife, so calm down.”
Jaejoong gave a consenting nod, knowing that Yunho was right. Turning back to face the guests, he calmed himself down and smiled at all of them, giving a small nod here and there to make sure that they knew how much he and ____ appreciated their coming. When the band began to play, Jaejoong’s heart sped up and he focused his attention to the small arch from where ____ would walk through. He watched the entire wedding party walk down and when the first chords of the Wedding March struck, everyone else became a blur as he looked out for ____.
When she stepped around the corner, Jaejoong felt as though he just had his breath knocked out from him. She was a vision in white, a veritable angel and Jaejoong couldn’t think of anyone more beautiful at that moment. Her dress fit her just perfectly like it was meant for her, it was simple and classy and it was just plain perfect, there was nothing else to describe it. As Jaejoong watched her walk down the aisle, their eyes met and his mind went blank. Taking the sight in, Jaejoong knew he was never going to forget this image of ____ for the rest of his life.
When she finally reached the alter, Jaejoong automatically stuck his hand out to take hers. Feeling her touch Jaejoong breathed in deeply, reassuring him that this wasn’t just his imagination, it was reality. Holding her hand, he helped her up gently and together they turned to face the minister.

Your POV

The ceremony went by in a blur and you could hardly remember a word that the minister said, you had been focusing on your hands intertwined with Jaejoong’s the entire time and thinking about what this all meant.
“Do you, Kim Jaejoong, take Lee ____, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”, the loud voice of the minister broke you from your thoughts.
“I, Kim Jaejoong, take you, Lee ____, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.” Jaejoong said clearly, squeezing your hand as he finished.
You turned toward the minister as he recited the same thing from moments ago, substituting wife for husband.
Once he finished, you began softly and slowly gained strenght, “I, Lee ____, take you, Kim Jaejoong, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.”
Phew, I managed to say it all without a problem…
“I now pronounce you husband and wife.” The two of you grinned widely at each other. “You may now kiss the bride.”
Jaejoong grabbed you gently by the waist and pulled you close. As he leaned down to kiss you, he stopped just mere millimeters from your lips.
Grabbing your chin, he stared deeply into your eyes, before whispering, “May I, Mrs. Kim?”
At your barely perceptible nod, the distance closed between the two of you as you locked lips for the first time as a married couple. Your arms came up instinctively to encircle his neck and through the rushing sound in your ears you hear the cheers and applause coming from your guests, but you were too focused on the man in your arms to care about them just yet. Mrs. Kim Jaejoong…Mrs. Kim…It has a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Mrs. Kim ____ at last.

so...first of all...I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL!!!!AND GIVE YOU ALL HUGS!!!!cuz seriously yall are like the best readers ever!!!!sticking by my side and this stories side despite the long periods of time between updates...and i know i would have gotten tired of waiting all this time by now but yall...well yall havent and it just makes me super happy!!!!LUV YOU ALL!!!!

i realize that i put the picture of the dress in an awkward place but i forgot to link it in the last chapter...thnx to all those who voted for the dress!!!!i really luv this one...its so gorgeous...

and now...another announcement...the end is finally here!!!!...and this time its true...the end is really nearly here...theres actually only 2 maximum 3 but hopefully 2 chapters left!!!!and ill hopefully have em to you by the end of next week max!!!!...wow...60 chapters and thisll mark my longest story ever...and will probably and hopefully be the last one of that kind too...cuz holy moly i dont know how ive managed to last a year and a half...but i have and its mainly due to you all!!!!so yeah...end of announcement and my rambling...

wait...before i go...i just thought id share this with yall but my lovely sister after editing told me about a brilliant idea which i wish id thought of!!!!wouldnt it have been hilarious if one of the dbsk members or  her brothers stood up at the "does anyone object" part????...but itd have kinda taken away from the romance of it all wouldnt it have????...though...was it romantic enough????...hopefully it was cuz it was meant to be...and wow this is a long ending note...

anyways...now its time for yall to let me know what you though!!!!please leave me your comments and feedback below!!!!