Meet The 'Rents

MEOWch

yay!!!!im finally back!!!!...after so long...sigh...sorry!!!!...but life got so busy...and things are going on...so it was uber hard for me to write this chap...and as you will find out...not really a worthwhile update for all you readers after having stopped for so long...anyways...this is a filler chap...and because writers block got so bad...i wrote what i could so i could move on...anyways...please forgive me!!!!

As you neared your parents, your heart started to beat faster with apprehension. Great, the first time they’re meeting Jae and he looks like this. When your parents finally spotted you, you saw your mom’s eyes widen in surprise. You let out a little grimace before pasting on a wide smile, increasing your speed and dragging Jaejoong along with you.

“Mommy, this is the reason why I wanted to meet up today!” You push Jaejoong forward and he bowed in response. “Jaejoong and I have been going out for almost a year now!”

“Hello eomeoni.” Jaejoong greeted awkwardly, his fingers coming up automatically to rub at his torn lip.

Your mother gave him a bright smile despite his appearance. “Looks like you’ve captivated my daughter, and I can see why too!” Your mother gave him a little wink before dragging him in for a hug.

After that, you headed toward your dad who had finally started up the portable barbecue and was busy fixing up the meat for lunch.

Knowing his protective side, you let go of Jaejoong’s arm and instead grabbed your dad’s free one. “Daddy! I’d like you to meet my boyfriend Jaejoong.”

Transferring the spatula over to the hand which belonged to the one you were clasping, your dad took Jaejoong’s into a firm hand shake, and after a second had passed, they were still gripping hands. Don’t hand shakes like last only a second or two? You peeked a look at Jaejoong and saw a slight grimace on his face and you realized that it was at test to see what he’d withstand. And dad’s grip is firm…awww…my poor Jae…getting abused by every male member of my family… Finally your dad let go and you saw Jaejoong flexing his hand behind his back.

Jaejoong bowed and greeted your dad and your dad did the same, and seeing that there was no immediate danger in the air, you left the two to go to your sister-in-law and help her with setting up the picnic benches for lunch. Jaejoong and your father talked for quite some while, well, until the meat was thoroughly cooked and by the look on Jaejoong’s face, you could tell your dad had pulled out his famous lecture/speech on the dos and don’ts of dating me. Poor Jae, constantly harassed today by so many people. Well, at least they’re getting close. When lunch was done and ready to eat, everyone dug in and despite the cuts and bruises on the three guys, they were joking around and talking as though they knew each other forever.

As the afternoon passed by, the park started filling up with more people, seeing as how they were finally ending their work day and since you didn’t want anyone recognizing Jaejoong in the current state he was in, you hurried up the reunion.

“Hey mom, dad, we have to go now, sorry for cutting this short.” You say as you pull Jaejoong away from your brothers. “I hope you can understand why…” And you nod your head toward the three, their cuts and bruises standing out in all their glory.

Your parents just nodded and you all bid your farewells. Thankfully Jaejoong had brought his car so you two headed toward it, hands entwined.

“So, how’d you like my family?” You leaned your head against his arm as you walked along.

“They’re nice! Especially your brothers, despite what happened in the beginning…”

You let out a laugh. “They sure will remember you for sure! So what did you guys talk about?”

“Oh you know, guy stuff.”

“Um, no, I don’t know guy stuff, I’m a girl remember?” You prodded for more details, but Jaejoong stayed silent. “Fine, be that way, see if I care.”

Now it was Jaejoong’s turn to laugh. “Oh sweetie, you wouldn’t be interested in half of it anyway, trust me!”, Jaejoong gave your hand a squeeze. “But, you’re family was different, there was more time to get to know them all since there were so few people, unlike my family. It was also quieter…”

“That it sure was.”

You two finally reached the car and silently got in. In the 10 minutes it took to drive home, you studied Jaejoong and the injuries he had incurred in the little scuffle he had started. He’s going to need those taken care of…

sorry...yet again..struggled to write this for far too long...I PROMISE BETTER UPDATES FROM NOW ON!!!!...anyways...please comment!!!!and...i luv you all readers and subsribers!!!!putting up with these long gaps...thnk you!!!!