Hello Kitty

MEOWch

so...just to let yall know...a lot of laughs...a lot of consideration...and almost a whole hour of editing went into this chap...his present!!!!waaah!!!!...who knew itd be that hard to give a perfect present...teehee!!!!anyways...enjoy reading!!!!ill try to post another today or early next morning!!!!

oh...and btw...christmas already passed and they didnt celebrate cuz of his concert tour...and there was something else i was supposed to say...but...i forget...so...enjoy!!!!

i remember what it was!!!!...the last chap was supposed to be a joke...but...since you all liked it...i went with it!!!!teehee!!!!

“Where is Jaejoong?”

“He’s in Seoul…what are you doing here?” Junsu asked.

“I came to surprise him…”, your voice trailed off. All this work, only to have missed each other? What is this? “Is this why none of you would tell me where you would be?”

“Yeah, Jaejoong told us about what he had been planning, though he hadn’t expected you to ask anything like that.” Yoochun came over and sat again.

All of a sudden, Junsu stood up and yelled, “Ah! It’s so hot! And wet!” He was staring at the coffee stain that had now formed on his pants, before running into one of the rooms.

You let out a laugh. Junsu never fails to make me laugh. In a moment though the laughter stopped and once again you faced the unbelievable situation you were in. Why did we have to think of doing the same thing? Why? I knew something was up! Now we won’t be able to celebrate his birthday together. Just then, the hotel phone rang.

Yoochun leaned over and picked it up, “Hello?” When he found out who was on the other line, he let out a big laugh and silently handed you the phone, before getting up and joining Junsu in the room, giving you some privacy.

“Jaejoong?” You ask.

“____? What are you doing in Singapore?” Jaejoong’s obviously surprised voice greeted you.

“I came to surprise you!” You exclaim, your voice holding a whiny tone. “What are you doing in Seoul?”

“To surprise you!” You two were both silent for a minute, before you both burst out into laughter together.

“Well, this sure is a funny situation we’re in.” You managed to get out between giggles.

“It sure is! You have no idea how shocked I was to find the apartment empty! By the way, I’ve already booked the first flight back to Singapore, how long are you there for?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m here for about 4 days, I thought I’d do some sightseeing too.”

“Good, we can still celebrate. I’ll be landing around 6pm alright, be there to pick me up?”

“Of course! Yay! We’ll still have time to celebrate today too! Are you leaving right now?”

“Yeah, going to go to the airport, my batteries dying too, so, I’ll see you soon alright?” Jaejoong said hurriedly.

“Oh, okay then! Just give me a call when you board alright? I’ll see you!”

“Alright, bye.”

“Oh, and happy birthday Jae!”, but you were too late, he had already hung up.

Oh well, I’ll just wish him in person then. Now what to do?

You decide to go back to your room and change into different clothes so that you would be able to wear this later when you went to pick up Jaejoong. After changing, you came back to JYJ’s room.

“Hey guys! Can I hang with you?” You give them your best puppy dog eyes, pleading for some company.

“We’re not going to do much just to let you know, we’re going to just relax in here.” Yoochun said.

You happily walk in and spent the day with them and true to their words, they just stayed in the room, taking very long naps. At 4, you go back to your own room, showered and changed back into the clothes you had originally chosen. You made sure you looked like you did this morning, grabbed the cake and present again. You arrived at the airport fifteen minutes early and went straight to the arrivals board, and to your surprise, you found out that Jaejoong’s plane had already landed about a half hour earlier. Eek! I should have come a bit earlier. I hope he’s still getting his baggage or is in customs! You quickly walked to the arrivals section, and to your disappointment, you saw that Jaejoong was sitting in one of the seats waiting for you.

“Jaejoong!” You run over shouting, throwing yourself at him for a big hug.

“Hey!” Jaejoong laughed as he caught you. “But be a bit quiet, don’t want to attract attention alright?”

“Oh, that’s right, you’re still available as far as your fans know.” Some bitterness leaked into your voice, but you pushed it aside. “Happy birthday!” You whisper shout.

Jaejoong gave you a big smile, before pulling you in for a kiss. “I’ve missed you.” He whispered, forehead and nose to yours.

“Me too.” You two kiss again. “Now come on! We’ve only got 6 more hours till this day is over! Let’s go!” You dragged Jaejoong out and toward the car you had decided to rent.

“Can we go to the hotel first? I want to get fresh.”

“Of course!” We can cut the cake there too.

You arrive at the hotel within minutes and as Jaejoong grabbed his carry-on, the reason he was out so fast, you grabbed your bag with the cake and gift in it. As he showered, you got the room and presents ready, adding along with yours the ones his parents had sent with you, s’ and manager’s.

The moment Jaejoong stepped out of the room, Junsu and Yoochun popped the party poppers and confetti rained down on him, and you quickly light the candle on his cake. You all sing Happy Birthday for him as he blew the candle out, after of course having made a wish. After that, Jaejoong sat down to open his presents, while you cut the cake and gave it to everyone. He left yours for last, and you quickly put down your fork, your leg twitching nervously as he opened his gift. This is the first time we’ve exchanged gifts! I hope he likes them…I would have been able to judge what he liked if we had exchanged Christmas gifts, stupid concert tour took that chance away…

Jaejoong slowly lifted out the two wrapped boxes out of the bag and he then began to unwrap them at a snails pace, making sure not to rip the paper. You stare at him in disbelief, your patience starting to wear thin. Then you spotted the mischievous grin on his face and you knew he was playing with you.

“If you don’t hurry up…”, you think for a bit, “I’m taking my presents back!”

“Hey! Don’t you know it’s rude to take back presents?” But thankfully he hurried his pace a bit.

Finally he had unwrapped it all, but instead of taking a look at what it was, he went on to unwrap the other. Now that both were unwrapped, he looked up at you, gave you a smile, before he picked up the bigger of the two. Nestled inside was a Hello Kitty locket made out of silver, and when Jaejoong opened it, on one side there was a picture of both Jiji and Vick, and on the other, a picture of you two. He immediately, and without a word, put it around his neck. He then opened the other and he found a watch inside of it. A bit confused, nevertheless he put it on.

“____, thank you! How’d you know I like Hello Kitty though?” He the necklace around his neck.

“Oh, you know, fan accounts, your members over there, and I don’t know, maybe the collection that you have stashed back home?” You smile.

“You went through my stuff?”

“Am I not allowed to?” You blink in confusion.

“Well, no, but…”, Jaejoong stumbled around looking for the right words, but in the end he gave up. “Why the watch though? The necklace was enough.”

“Oh, because they’re couple watches!” You proudly hold out your hand, and there, sitting prettily on your wrist was a watch similar to the one he was wearing, but smaller and a bit more feminine.

After that, you two stayed to finish the cake and then were soon on your way out. You two went to Sentosa and spent the time just walking around, enjoying the fresh air. You walked through the aquarium, rode some rides, played some games, basically did what any normal couple would do. At the end of the night, you went to see the Songs of the Sea performance and your night ended with a bang as the fireworks lit up the night sky.

When you got back to the hotel, you said goodnight to each other and each went back to their own room. Today was a good day. Hmm…we should go on vacation one day, it felt good to just walk around aimlessly with no worries about being caught.

For the rest of the 4 days, you mainly spent the day by yourself sightseeing or shopping at the famous Orchard Road. At night, you and Jaejoong would spend time together, going to dinner, watching a movie, nothing too different, but what made it special was that it was time you two spent together almost a month and a half of being apart. On your second last day, JYJ held their concert and you went to see them. It was the first time you ever saw Jaejoong performing, and you felt in awe of him and the amount of attention he grabbed with just his voice. I guess I never really understood what announcing our relationship would have done…seeing the amount of people here today, well, I sure don’t feel bitter about it anymore that’s for sure. Plus, I’m pretty sure it’s saved me from a pile of hate mail…

That night, you went back with them to their room, and Jaejoong sat with his legs on you, completely worn out by the 3 hour concert. You quietly start massaging his legs, and soon, you heard snores coming from him. Aww, my poor baby, all tired out that he’s sleeping on the couch now. You continue to press his legs, until you to soon fell asleep. Yoochun and Junsu found you two the next morning, still on the couch, still asleep.

When you did finally wake up, you found that Jaejoong was still sleeping, and that Yoochun and Junsu had gone back to bed too. You cleaned up the little mini kitchen, before making them all some soup to eat later. You quietly left the room and began to pack. This was a nice little break, next time though, we’re having one when Jae doesn’t have to work too.

Since your flight was leaving at around 6pm, you decided to go for one last walk on the beach. You sat down on the sand and just stared at the ocean waves coming in and fading out, so lost in thought that you didn’t even notice the person who had joined you. As if awaking from a trance, you jumped when you finally noticed Jaejoong.

“What were you thinking about?” Jaejoong said as he leaned back on his hands.

“Hmm…nothing much, just about us. Can you believe that we’ve been together for almost a year Jae?” You turn to face him.

“Yeah, it seems as though time just flew by.”

“Yet, I feel as though we’ve been together forever!”

“Hmm…”

The two of you lapse into a silence, thinking back on your relationship.

“By the way, why didn’t you wake me up, babe?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

“You were tired! How could I wake you?”

“It’s your last day here, I could have rested later on when you left, and I have tomorrow too!”

“Well, we’re spending time now.” You give him a bright smile. “Did you eat the soup?”

“Yup, well, what was left of it, Junsu woke up earlier and ate most of it…” Jaejoong grumbled miserably.

“I’ll make you some more then.”

As Jaejoong laid down on the sand, he pulled you down with him, and you lay there for awhile, nestled in his arms, your head on his chest. Of course, still exhausted, Jaejoong soon fell asleep from the warmth of the sun. After an hour, you saw that it was nearly 2, and you quietly shook Jaejoong awake.

“Jae! Jae, wake up! I have to leave soon!”

Slowly Jaejoong began to move about, finally waking up. “What is it? I was having a good nap…”, he yawned while sitting up, his arms spreading in a wide stretch.

“I have to get back and get ready. I have to be at the airport in an hour.” You quickly stood up and started the walk back.

Jaejoong took awhile, but he eventually reached you, grabbing your hand in his at the same time. “Why’d you have to choose such an early time to be going back…” He pouted.

You said nothing. When you got back, you quickly went to your room, showered and got ready, before dragging your bags up to his room. When you walked in, you saw the other two members lounging on the sofa, who told you that Jaejoong was in the shower. You quickly went to work to make some dinner for the three, this time making sure that there was more than enough for each of the members. When Jaejoong finally came out, it was a bit past 3, you were already supposed to be at the airport.

You hug Junsu and Yoochun goodbye. “Make sure to take it off the stove in half an hour okay?”

Jaejoong drove you to the airport. After checking in, you came back to him.

“So, I guess I’ll see you after another month huh?” You give a sad smile.

“Yeah…I wish it wasn’t so, but at least we have these 4 days to hold us over huh?” Jaejoong tilted your head up.

“Yeah…” You didn’t want to leave, you wanted to spend the rest of the concert tour by his side, but, you knew you would only be a hindrance. You heave a sigh.

“Hey, don’t be sad! We’ll still talk!” Jaejoong pushed the corners of your mouth up.

It’s not the same as being physically together…

You give him a smile, pushing away your sadness. “Well, I guess I’ll be off then, the plane’s leaving in…” You take a look at your watch, smiling a little when you saw Jaejoong’s peeking out from his cuff, “2 hours and I still have to get through security.”

You two walked over to the security clearance. Without saying anything, you give him a big hug and a kiss, before quickly walking to stand in line. You turn to look back and saw Jaejoong standing there, waiting for you to be on the other side before leaving. Once you passed security, you turn one last time, gave him a big wave and blew him a kiss, before walking toward your gate.

teehee!!!!hope you enjoyed!!!!please comment!!!!