Rainy Days

MEOWch

omg!!!!how long has it been since i updated????too long for sure!!!!waah!!!!sorry for the wait yall!!!!but finally im done my chem exam!!!!my major stressor...sighs...but its over!!!!yay!!!!happy dance!!!!sooo...short chappie...but...i seriously did not know how to write this...i was like...blink blink...anyways...HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!oh...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG!!!!...woah...didnt plan on that...anyways...enjoy reading!!!!

For the next couple of days Jaejoong tried to make it up to by suggesting that you go to one place or another, or do this or that, but you rejected them all, having an excuse made up. One day you had planned to go shopping with your friend, the other day, one of your friends was having a little get together. You felt sorry every time you evaded him, knowing that he was trying to cheer you up, but you couldn’t just forget the hurt he had caused.

There are only 4 more days until he’s gone, and I’m already missing him.

You’re still lying in bed, thinking about the day ahead, and how, if you were going to avoid Jaejoong again, you would spend it. It was raining all day today, so your usual hangout, the park, was out of the question. Maybe it’s time I forgave him? Sighing, you get out of bed, kneeling down to pet Vick, who had taken to sleeping with you, whereas Jiji remained with Jaejoong.

“I should forgive him, shouldn’t I boy?” The dog stared into your face and gave one loud bark, before walking over to the door, whining to be let out. “I guess I’ll take that for a yes then huh?” You walk over and let him out, before going back to get ready.

You walk out, a bright smile on your face for a change, making your way to the kitchen, expecting to be met with the figure of Jaejoong cooking something, but when you walked in, it was empty. Your smile slipping, you make your way to Jaejoong’s room. It’s not like Jae to be up later than me… When you open the door, the bed was made and empty. Frowning, you walk throughout the apartment, picking Jiji up from the couch, but coming back to the kitchen with still no Jaejoong in sight. You walk to the counter looking for a note or such, but there was none. He left…Without saying a word to me…Did I go to far?…Is it over? You slide down to the kitchen floor, bringing your knees up to your face and resting your chin on them, tears building.

Both Vick and Jiji sat in front of you. “I really screwed up didn’t I?”

The cat and dog just sat and stared at you. After a second of having a mini staring contest with the pets, you burst into tears, burying your head into your arms. You cry for a good half hour, before sagging to the floor in a troubled sleep, exhausted with all the effort you had put into avoiding Jaejoong and hiding your feelings. You moved restlessly in your sleep, being bombarded with scenes of you two breaking up, of him with another girl, of you left alone, that the coldness and hardness of the floor didn’t disturb you.

Jaejoong’s POV

On the way up to the apartment, he shook his head, trying to get rid of the water that had drenched his hair. I should have brought an umbrella, what use is a hood in rain like that. After becoming satisfied that most of the water was gone, he leaned back. I hope this will finally return her to her normal self. He looked down at the bags he held in his hands, smiling in anticipation of maybe finally seeing your smile again. When the elevator dinged, he stepped out and put a bag down, rummaging around for the keys. I should have told her, the other members even told me to. It’s all my fault she’s like this. Finally he got the door open and walked in. I guess she’s still asleep. Good! Gives me time to prepare.

He walked into the kitchen, placing the groceries onto the counter and started to put them away. As he was putting the fruits in the fridge, Vick padded up to him and nudged Jaejoong’s knee. He leaned down to pat him, and watched as Vick walked away again, but, just as he was about to turn back, he noticed your foot sticking out from the other side of the counter. His brow furrowing, he walked to you and saw you lying on the floor asleep. Shocked and worried, he immediately picked you up and brought you over to the sofa, laying you down gently. What was she doing on the floor? He checked your forehead, wondering if you were sick or not, and he noticed your puffy eyes. …Was she crying? Even more worried, he started to shake you awake, gently at first, but then became frantic as you continued to sleep. Does she have a concussion? Did she faint? Why isn’t she waking up?

“____!” He shook you harder, “____! Wake up!”

Your POV

You heard someone calling you and felt warmth on your face. Oh, so warm! Don’t leave warmth! Slowly, you open your eyes, taking in your surroundings. How did I get to the couch? And why are there eyes staring down at me? You take a double take at the eyes, staring straight back into them. It’s Jaejoong… You jolt up, the happiness and shock at seeing Jaejoong rendering you silent. Without warning, you burst into tears and launch yourself at him, causing him to fall backwards onto the couch with you on top of him.

“I’m so sorry!” You wail, clenching his shirt in your fists. “I’m so sorry Jaejoong! Forgive me please? I’m so so so sorry!”

“Baby, shh,” Jaejoong lifted himself up and pulled you until you were in his lap and cradled you. “What are you apologizing for? Stop crying, come on.” Jaejoong pulled your head away from his head, wiped the tears off your face and kissed the top of your head.

You look up at him with pleading eyes, “You know I didn’t mean to be so horrible right? I…just…I don’t know…” Your lip begins to tremble. “I should have tried to understand your feeling a bit too, I’m so selfish, thinking about myself only.” You look down, your bangs covering your face.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Jaejoong lifted your face once again, his fingers grasping your chin. “Sweetheart, don’t think like that. You have every right to feel like this, I should have been more considerate. I didn’t think about how you would feel.”

“Can you forgive me?”

Jaejoong gave a little laugh, “Of course! But only if you can forgive me.”

You give him a huge hug, right before giving him a long kiss. “Let’s forget about these past couple of days okay? You only have 4 more days here with me!” You give him a sad smile, before switching your mood to a happier one and skipped to the kitchen to stare at the amount of food he brought back with him. “What’s all this for? We needed fruit, but, shrimp and spaghetti?”

Jaejoong strolled back into the kitchen and got back to work on putting the groceries away. “I thought I’d cook you something, hoping to lure you out with food.” He chuckled.

I hurt him and he still cares enough to do things like this. How did I become so lucky?

You smile to yourself before going to join Jaejoong.

“Let’s cook together then!”

You started to make the mix for blueberry waffles. While you made the waffles, Jaejoong cooked some bacon and eggs, and soon, a feast was laid out before your eyes. You happily ate, your mood lifted ten fold just by simply being in Jaejoong’s company. Since the day outside was cold and wet, you two stayed inside, wrapped in a blanket on the sofa watching movies. If only the weather matched my mood, it would have been perfect! Not that this isn’t perfect. I missed the time I spent with Jaejoong, it always feels as though all the pieces were joined together and nothing’s missing. All my stupid pride’s fault…

Happy that you were finally together again, you snuggled closer to him. Of course, as always, your instinctive reaction to lying down while watching something was, you fell asleep in the safety of Jaejoong’s arms.

Jaejoong’s POV

Oh, she’s asleep…I told her she should sit up and watch…

Jaejoong let out an amused sigh, before quietly and carefully untangling your arms from around him. He got up and placed a pillow under your head, before wrapping the blanket you two had been sharing, around you. Stretching, Jaejoong headed toward the kitchen. I guess I’ll start on the shrimp pasta. It’s already pretty late. He got out all the necessary ingredients and started cooking. I’m going to make sure the next four days are the best since we started dating, it’s the least I can do for her.

so...they obviously eat dinner...but i thought that line would be cute to end on...plus...whats eating right????and thnk you all for sticking with me!!!!even though i dont update often...anyways...hope you enjoyed!!!!theres some awesomeness...well...i hope...coming up!!!!plus...im gonna try to finish this soon...anyways....hope yall liked!!!!please comment!!!!