Let's Play Dress Up

MEOWch

hey guys!!!!sigh...i meant to update more over the holidays...phooey you homework!!!!not like i dont get enough during school!!!!...anyways...this is a continuation of Sister's Forever!!!!yay!!!!see!!!!it was going to be a long one!!!!until i decided to cut it into parts...anyways...im thinking theres about maybe...hmm...i dont know...10 or less chapters left!!!!yay!!!!finally its going to end!!!!...though theres still a long way to go...ish...so...ive got some sad news for all my readers out there...which shall be revealed at the end...no mood spoiling!!!!...oh...and the pic...it gives a clue!!!!teehee!!!!anyways!!!!enjoy reading!!!!hope you like!!!!

As you walked back in, your hands full of dirty dishes, Jaejoong pulled you to the side of the patio, right before you walked back into the house, “Everything alright? Enjoying yourself?”

You beam up at him, “Yes! I can’t believe I was so nervous!” You bump your shoulder into him, “I’ve finally got sisters!” And with that you walk back in.

After the dishes had been cleared, everyone congregated in the living room once more, except for Jaejoong’s mom, who joined moments later along with one of his brother-in-laws, carrying a box full of, what looked to be, albums.

Jaejoong took one look at them before letting out a whine, “Umma!”

“Hush!” His mother said, before getting her son-in-law to place the box on the table. “____ dear, come over here.”

You stand up and make your way over to her, Jaejoong also following you, and sat on the floor beside her on your legs. You look curiously at Jaejoong, wondering why he was protesting, that was until his mother opened up the first album and you saw a picture of him, except for a diaper.

“Oh my god! Is that Joongie?” Laughing, you move away from Jaejoong, bringing yourself as close as possible to his mother’s side. “He was such a cute baby!”

Jaejoong let out a frustrated sigh, “Not you too!” Before getting up, a slight scowl on his face, moving to sit with his brother-in-laws.

His mother kept showing you his pictures, progressing in order of age. While all you females were gushing over them, the men sat around talking about business. You look up when Jaejoong’s cell rang, giving him a questioning look as he got up. He just smiled back at you, mouthing that it was his manager, before he walked out the room, and, seconds later, you heard the door that led to the patio slam shut.

His mother looked at you, “Is there something wrong?”

“Don’t worry eomeoni, it’s just his manager.” You give her a bright smile, “Probably just reminding him of some schedule or something. And his world tour is coming up soon, I think in a week?” You pause to think, “Yeah, he leaves next week.” You say a bit sadly, a slight pout appearing.

“Dear, come over anytime. You don’t need that kid to bring you here. Okay?” Jaejoong’s father said.

You start in surprise, it being the first time Jaejoong’s father had spoken to you after the introduction, “Ah, yes abeoji”, you bow your head slightly.

Jaejoong’s POV

He looked down at his cell phone and saw that it was his manager calling. I guess it’s been confirmed then. He got up and walked out to the patio, not wanting anyone to overhear his conversation.

“So it’s decided then hyung?” No hello or anything, straight to business.

Don’t want to spend too long, otherwise she’ll start to suspect something. He listened without saying anything, the expression on his face remaining the same.

“Ah, okay then. I’ll see you later then. Bye.” And hung up.

He stood there for a moment looking at his cell phone, before walking inside. She’s not going to like this…

Your POV

You smiled up at Jaejoong when he came back. You ask him silently if everything was okay and he nodded back. You returned your attention to the pictures, loving the stories associated with each. His mother turned the page, and you saw a picture of him, all dolled up in girl’s clothes, hair and make up all done too.

Jaejoong caught a glimpse of the picture and his eyes widened, “No! Don’t tell her the story!”

“Joongie! Now I just have to know!” You laugh, grabbed the album from his mother’s hand to take a closer look.

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at you, before letting a sigh of resignation out.

“So, anyone going to tell me?” You look to his sisters.

Min Kyung stepped in. “I don’t really remember what he said to annoy us, but one of us was sick and he said something like, boys are better or whatever it was. Anyways, we decided to have a bit of revenge. Seeing as there are 8 of us, he stood no chance, though he did try his best. The bruises we all had after, but it was so worth it.” Here all the sisters laughed, while rubbing various parts of their body, remembering the pain. “Anyways, as you can see, we dolled him all up, and the best part, we used water proof makeup!” Here every girl laughed, including you, because you all knew how hard it was to scrub it off without make up remover. “We paraded him up and down the street, bringing him over to the playground. The faces on his friends, so unforgettable! Of course a picture was a must and by the end of the day the poor boy was in tears. We washed it off, but the eyeliner stayed for a couple of days and all you ever noticed bout him was how much more noticeable his eyes were! He never said another word about boys being better after that, mission accomplished.” Min Kyung smirked at him while she dusted her hands off.

“I guess I know what to do now when I want to teach him a lesson.”

“Don’t you dare”, Jaejoong glared at you, his face red, “Plus, I’m stronger, problem solved.”

You stay in the living room, passing time and when you checked your watch later, you saw that it was nearly 8 at night. But I don’t want to leave now, we’re having so much fun. Hmm, I won’t say anything, not unless someone mentions it. At that moment, you see Jaejoong look down at his watch. No! Why him? He’s going to make us leave. You toss him a dirty look, which he caught, and gave you a questioning look. You just shake your head and sigh, waiting for him to speak up.

“I think it’s time ____ and I leave, it’s late.” Jaejoong said, getting up, nodding at you to get up too.

Before you could get up, his mother grabbed your hand, pulling you back down. “It’s time for dinner, you two are staying, unless you want to go and leave ____ here, we’re fine with that too.”

In the end, you stayed for dinner, which, seeing as nothing had been made, you ordered in. After the meal had ended, everyone just remained in the dining room, Jaejoong’s dad disappearing for a bit, returning with a wine bottle in hand. Jaejoong took it from his hands and went around pouring some into everyone’s glasses, skipping you without being told to, which caught the notice of everyone.

“Hey, Jaejoong, you forgot to fill your yeobo’s glass.” One of his brother-in-laws called out.

“Oh, I don’t drink, I’m fine with water.” Everyone stared at you, shock evident. “I don’t handle alcohol well.” You give them a smile, hoping it assured them that that was it.

“You sure? I mean, a glass of wine isn’t going to affect you that much. Any other reason to be avoiding it?” Min Kyung said, giggling a bit and giving you a look.

You blush and assure her that there was no other reason. “Oh, where is your baby? Jaejoong told me you recently gave birth.”

“Oh, yeah, his other grandparents wanted him for a day to themselves, I thought what better opportunity. Plus, I thought what better time for some freedom.” She leaned back, taking a long sip of wine from her glass.

“Oh, I was hoping I’d be able to see him.” You said, a bit disappointed, considering your love for babies.

“Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure there will be another chance to see him, for now, adult time.”

You spend another hour talking, but when the clock struck 11, Jaejoong finally insisted that you leave. Of course, with such a big family, who all decided to leave at that moment too, the goodbyes took another half hour. Finally you were sitting in Jaejoong’s car, the chilly cold night air seeping in from the little crack in the window.

“That was fun! Your family is really nice”, you hesitate a bit, then add, “Joongie.”

“Please don’t call me that, it’d be nice if someone didn’t.” Jaejoong gave you a pleading look and when you consented he continued. “It was only fun for you, you weren’t embarrassed, but then again, I guess it’ll be my turn when we go meet your parents.”

You wince and turn your head to stare at the passing landscape shrouded in shadows. Ugh, my parents…my family…they are so not going to be like his, plus its only going to be 7 people, having like 20 makes it less awkward. That was when you remembered that Jaejoong had some wine to drink.

“Pull over.”

“What? Why?”

“Just pull over!”

Jaejoong pulled over to the shoulder of the road and the car light, worriedly looking at you. “What’s wrong?”

“Get out.”

“Why?”

“Just get out!”

Jaejoong reluctantly got out, grumbling the entire time. “She could at least say more and explain, making me worry, aish.”

You also get out and without a word, walk across to the driver’s seat and plop in, motioning Jaejoong to go sit where you had been.

Jaejoong got into the car and turned to you, “You can drive?”

“What? Just because I don’t drive doesn’t mean I can’t.”

“I just…your claustrophobia…”, he gave a confused look, buckling in when the car started to move.

“Well, there was the medication and I had been able to control my attacks well by then. Plus they accommodated me.”

“Huh…”

The rest of the ride was quiet, Jaejoong having fed the address of his apartment into the GPS and promptly falling asleep. You thought back on the day’s events, silently laughing at the stories you had been made privy to. You smiled when you thought about the homey feel that his family gave you, like you were a part of them rather than a stranger. Soon you were shaking Jaejoong awake, having parked the car in the parking lot. The ride up to the apartment was silent, you feeling the effects of a long day and a sleepless night and Jaejoong trying to shake the sleep away. You open the door and drop the keys on the side table by the entrance, throw off your shoes and, in a zombie like state, you rush toward your room, feeling as though you would fall asleep wherever you landed in the next second, you preferring, of course, your bed.

Just before you reached your room, you feel yourself being lifted off the ground and tossed onto Jaejoong’s shoulder, ending up hanging like someone being kidnapped. You beat his back, “Jaejoong! Put me down!” And promptly you feel yourself being airborne, thankfully landing on the couch. You glare at him, “What is your problem? I’m tired!” You whine.

Jaejoong just laughed and walked into the kitchen, out a moment later with a glass of wine for himself and a glass of chilled water for you.

“Wine again? Don’t you think the 3 glasses you had back at your home was enough?” You take a sip of the cold water, the shock of it waking you up.

“I’m fine, it’s just wine.” Jaejoong settled down onto the sofa beside you, an arm wrapping itself around your shoulders, sipping occasionally from the wine.

“Is this all we’re going to do? Sit here drinking our drinks? Because if that’s the case, I’m off to bed.” You make a move to get off the sofa, but you feel Jaejoong’s arm press down on your shoulders, silently telling you to stay.

“How’d you like my family?”

Hmm, why’s he asking me this? I already told him I loved his family. Despite the fact you were repeating yourself, you told him once again how much you liked his family. You told him about what you had talked about, retelling memories that he had been apart of and had heard throughout the course of the day too, but you blabbered on, suddenly hyper from the happiness the visit had given you.

“I can’t wait to see them again, they’re like the sisters I never had.” You sigh happily, snuggling even closer into his shoulders, curling your feet under you too. “Oh, that reminds me, who called you? Your manager?” You look up at him, you expression showing how curious you were.

Jaejoong smiled slightly at your face, leaning down to rub noses with you. “You can be so cute sometimes you know.”

“I know I’m cute”, you hurry him on, annoyed at the fact that he was trying to change the topic, “What was the call about?”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“Any changes in your schedule? Because if you have anything else planned for this week, I’m going to kill you. I want my week with you, JYJ will have you to themselves for an entire month, this week is mine.” You give a little glare, daring him to tell you he had something planned. I already told him this when he told me about this month long concert tour and he promised, if he breaks it, I’m going to be extremely mad, especially because of what happened last night.

“Don’t worry, I told them already that I was taking a break this week.” He bumped you slightly.

You start to get suspicious at his ambiguous answers and narrowing your eyes, you sit up, crossing your legs and facing him full on, “Then why’d he call?”

“You really want to know huh?” At your nod, Jaejoong drained the contents of his glass, poured himself another, which he drained too, while you sat there, eyes wide at the speed at which he was drinking. “I guess I can’t prolong this anymore.” You cross your arms now, bracing yourself for whatever he had to tell you.

“The concert tour has been extended by 2 months, I’ll be gone for 3 months now instead.”

and here is my sad news...my exams are next week...garr!!!!i hate you exams!!!!go die in a fiery pit!!!!...i think yall know what im talking bout here...sooo...bout updates...hmm...yeah...gonna be a little bit...sparse...sooo...yeah...i promise ill update!!!!i wont leave this story hanging!!!!i have to finish if i want to write another...teehee!!!!ive got bout a weeks break after my exams...so...yay!!!!...sigh...wish i could upload my fic for my sis in time for our birthday...phooey...not happening...anyways!!!!enough of my babbling...please comment!!!!i wanna know what you think!!!!...plus...it makes me happy...and boosts my confidence...sigh...selfishness...please comment!!!!...that is the longest ending thingy ive ever written...and now...poof...im gone...