003

Squishy Doctor

No one's P.O.V


Chanyeol woke up and then headed to his managers room .


"Hyung I'm going somewhere on 7pm okay "

Then the manager looked at Chanyeol with disbelief.


"Okay , but first we need to check your schedule ,lets go to the company "

Chanyeol continued his schedule but first went to a cafe and ate brunch


While on the other Dr.Do  , is on the line with his friend while driving .


"Hey Baek., I'm dropping by beanbins coffee you know that shop in garosugil  , do you want anything ?  "


" ah yes I remember just buy me something with caramel on it "


"Okay sure "


Then as Kyungsoo was about to order a pair of hands was put on the counter first.


"Excuse me sir , I got here first " then he looked at the pair of surprised eyes.


"Oh Hi there Dr.Do "


"Hi Chanyeol "


"I'm sorry , you could first " the latter said


"No you should go first "


"It's okay my works near here anyways , I can wait "

 

Then Kyungsoo went on with his order as he was about to pay , when suddenly a card was sent to the Cashiers hand but not his card he looked at Chanyeol .


"Why did you do that ? "


"My treat it looks like your running late "


"I'll pay you later okay , bye " after that Chanyeol smiled and continued on his order but a pair of eyes watched the whole thing happen  with a smirk on his lips .


"Assa " the man said .


Both went to their work ,Kyungsoo walked to the hallway and headed straight to his friends clinic /office .


"Here is your waffle and americanomy dear friend "then the swivel chair revealed his friend smiling at him then that certain friend looked at him from head to toe


"You're wearing pastel today that's new , what's the occasion ? "
"Nothing in particular pay me okay  " after that he went and did his usual rounds.


6:45 pm


After finishing his schedule Chanyeol hurriedly bid goodbye to his Manager.
"Don't make any scandals okay " advices his manager .


"Ne hyung " then he went and drove to Byun Oh Hospital and while driving he called.


"Hello Kyungsoo I'm on my way "


"Sure " said the other line


"Then , bye see you later " Chanyeol smiled for the nth time already because of the certain doctor.


Chanyeol got into traffic causing him to rush going to the hospital  he continued running causing a few heads to be turned he didn't bother because he didn't want to disappoint a certain someone and not to mention he was the one who initiated the dinner .

 

Then he headed towards  Kyungsoo's clinic .He knocked twice and while waiting he arranged his hair and wiped a few sweats then the door suddenly opened .


"Sorry I'm late " while bowing 90 degrees .while Kyungsoo on the other side was flustered by the males action.

 

He hurriedly fixed Chanyeol wanting him to stop bowing.Then by instinct Kyungsoo fixed Chanyeol's tie then when Chanyeol froze in his place Kyungsoo stopped his actions.Both of them were flushed .


"Thank you " "Sorry"  were said .


" kind of my habit " Kyungsoo said .

 

"Thanks again for fixing my tie actually I  was running late cause I got stuck into traffic "


"Shall we go ? " Chanyeol followed up .But Kyungsoo stopped in his steps .


"Aren't you gonna wear any disguise?  " leaving Chanyeol shocked,  how could he forget his disguise.


"It's in my car , let's go "he said and smiled to the later to not make him anxious .as they walked to the halls then Kyungsoo suddenly went to the stairs.


"Let's go by here , it's dangerous for you to go through the halls they might notice you "
" No its okay ,and I can't my legs will strain too much "


"Oh sorry I forgot " Kyungsoo said as he looked away .Then suddenly Chanyeol  grabbed Kyungsoo to the elevator then went inside making Kyungsoo flustered .


" Why ? "


"Someone's following us " then Kyungsoo looked at him eyes almost gauging which made Chanyeol smiled . *yeopo * Kyungsoo looked at him then the elevator opened .

 

A/N : Hey there guys im really sorry for the slow update my sched is really crazy these days but on the other hand im really having a hardtime because of my plot im thinking if you guys could help me out so here's the problem if somehow they are going to be the headline in the news/story or somehow a scandal is it okay that like I make the story that people are okay with them being or not ? because some of you may like angst some may not so help me hear guys ? I want to know what my readers want .

Has anyone here watched X-MEN Apocalypse ???