001

Squishy Doctor

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

I needed to go see a Doctor because my  leg hasn’t been feeling well and I have a schedule tomorrow morning , I dont want this to interfere with my work so I went to a hospital nearby alone , I  didn’t want to bother his manager for it was a bit late.

 

So I sneaked out and went to the nearby hospital named Byun Oh Hospital (sorry for the lame name XD ) I went and asked the nurse which doctor is available and requested for a male one


“Sir just wait there and I will check the availability of doctors “


“ Okay “  I said in reply and went straight to the chairs.


After a few minutes


“ Mr Park , Dr. Do Kyungsoo is available his clinic is in level 6 room 612 “


“Okay thanks “ After that I headed to the said location.As I arrived I immediately  knocked at the door.


"Come in " as soon as I heard it I  entered .


"Sit , What sems to be the problem Mr.Park ? " the doctor said as he swinged his chair and there Chanyeol met a pair of doe eyes

 

.He looked at those enchanting pair of eyes .
*Snap* after hearing a snap I came back to reality.I cleared my throat.I looked at him looking clueless I cant really remember his question.


“Im asking you Mr.Park for what seems the problem ? “


“ Oh is that so ? My leg has been hurting a bit I just had my surgery last week and It has been really painful for me . I tried the pain reliever the doctor prescribed me it worked for a few days but now I cant really tolerate the pain . “


“Okay , But first let me check your leg “ He said then headed towards me he sat on one of the chairs thats in front of me .


"Lift your leg up please " he said making me flustered.
I did what I was told , then he pulled the end of my pants . I was shocked because the pants I'm wearing is a bit expensive .He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.


"What seems to be the problem ? "


"Nothing " I replied  he did the usual physical check up doctors do , after checking that one point where the stitches are I winced in pain after he pinched it. Then he diverted his eyes to me then I got into his pair of eyes again .


" Pretty " I blurted out .then Dr. Do suddenly looked away , but I can see a tint of pink in his cheeks .then he cleared his throat and went back to his seat and continued writing the prescription.


"Here Mr.Park ,you could buy these at the pharmacy , we have one on the 3rd floor "


"Ah yes thank you doctor " I said and stood up .I was about to open the door and said a few dumb words.


" Hoping to see you again doctor " then he cleared his throat


"Mr Park I wouldn't want to see you again " then I turned and looked at him with a shocked face .then he smirked.


"Mr Park don't give me that face,  what I meant was if you were going to see me it would probably mean you're sick or hurt "


"Oh is that so sorry , but thanks again " after that I went to the pharmacy and got my medicine and pass by the cafeteria and saw a vending machine without much thought I went and bought coffee but two of them .


I rode the elevator and smiled thinking of how a genius I am .  I had no reason to see him again so I made one . I hurriedly got into the elevator and pressed 6 .

A/N : Hey there guys so here is the first chapter I hope you all like it chapter 2 in a few days.Be prepared for Reporter Kim Jongdae in the next Chapter and other Characters as well.