11. Heartbreak

Can this love last? (Sequal: Love is Difficult)

After weeks of thinking, Jieun was still confused. She knew she loves Jungkook but L had come out of nowhere and has taken her heart. Jieun is sitting in Minji's Cafe with her hot chocolate and cupcakes on the side. While thinking, Minji and V were behind the counter giving each other looks; they both were sad that it had to come down to this. Minji walks up to Jieun 

"Do you want another hot chocolate?" Jieun shook her head, still blank. 

Minji sat down opposite Jieun. "What's been on your mind?"

"I'm so torn"

"I know you. I hope you don't hurt my brother, but I do want to see your happiness. This has gone far too long, you have to choose before they both will get hurt and you will be sad."

Minji was right. She had to make a decision soon.

---

Hours later, Jieun decides to meet up with Jungkook. 

Jungkook shows up all drunk and wasted with a soju bottle in his hand.

"Oppa! You reak of alcohol! Stop drinking!" Jieun tries to take the soju bottle out of his hand but pushes jieun. She falls backwards and nearly falls onto the ground.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Go hang out with that L bastard." Jungkook was really mad.

"Oppa, please. I love you, tell me how to fix this huh?!" 

At this point, Jungkook didnt care anymore. He had given up on her. 

"I'm breaking up with you. Don't talk to me again and you're not allowed to see me again. Go have fun with L. I never deserved someone like you in the first place"

Jieun was in tears, sobbing to every word Jungkook had just mentioned. 

Meanwhile the BTS members were out for drinks and dinner. They heard a couple fighting and decided to check what the fuss was all about until they realised it was Jieun and Jungkook. The boys dragged Jungkook away, before he would get aggressive and start punch ons. Suga told Jieun to leave and go back to the life before she met Jungkook. Though it was hard, she had to no matter how heartbroken she was.

---

The next day, Jungkook wakes up from a massive hangover. He had recalled everything the night before; fight between now ex. He was pissed and sad at the same time. He wanted to take someof the things he said back but knew it was already too late.

Meanwhile Jieun decides to meet L.

Update- It's been over a year. All i can say is life has taken me over. Dealing with school, work, family and relationships with now my ex. The past year has been difficult but now i'm happy :)