Dear

Pacify Him (Re-Writing)

Chanyeol knocked on the front door. Kai opened the door, "hey-" chanyeol punched him right in the face. "What the bloody hell!?" Kai shouted at him. "Are you ing crazy?" Kai asked. Chanyeol punched him again. "I should kill you!" Chanyeol said sitting kai up straight before punching him again. Kai put his index fingger under his nose, he removed it and saw blood all over his finger. Kai punched him back. Kyungsoo came running downstairs "chanyeol!" Kyungsoo said shouting. "The-The hell!?" Kyungsoo  said shouting. As they few a few hits at each  other, kyungsoo tried to brake it off. They were at each others  throats... literally chocking each other. Kyungsoo shouted ontop of his lungs. "Chan, Kai! Stop!" He shouted. The two  males looked over at him. "I-I am sorry. I can't  t-take this. If your going to fight, I'll be-be leaving. I might not come ba-back for non of you." Kyjngsoo said calmly. "What?" Kai asked. "You fighting. NON-NONSENSE!" kyungsoo told them. "Chanyeol, I-I love you. Possible small chance more than k-kai. Kai, you have my respect, yes I-I do also love you... to a de-degree." Kyungsoo walked up tp chanyeol, "there's... there's  not much you can do... I-I do belong to Kai. I do slightly love you m-much more." Kyungsoo kissed chanyeol. "But, I-I can't  brake this off..." Kyungsoo placed his head on chanyeol's chest. "Goodbye chan. He didn't  want me around you, B-Because  I'd  fall more for you-you. I can't, without hurting some-someone. So please  g-go." Chanyeol looked at the ground then at kyungsoo, "I've  tried to protect  you. I won't  stop." Chanyeol cupped kyungsoo's face and kissed him back. With that he left. "C'mon. Let's  g-go upstairs." Kyungsoo said bitting  his bottom lip. Kai followed. 

Kyungsoo laid back on the bed. Kai was in the bathroom cleaning up. "You picked me over him." Kai said. Kyungsoo looked up at him. "Huh?" He asked. "You love Chanyeol. No doubt more than me, but you picked me... Over him." Kai said. "oh..." kyungsoo mumbled. "Why?" Kai asked as he came out with a tissue in his nose to shop the bleeding. "I-I don't know kai. I'll probably r-regret it..." kyungsoo looked at his lap. Kai went back in the bathroom and replaced the tissue. "I'm sorry." Kai told him. "Huh?" Kyungsoo loked up at him. "Nothing." Kai. "W-Why do you abuse me?" Kyungsoo asked him. "I just... I just get angry. I have terrible anger issues." Kai told kyungsoo. "... a-and?" Kyungsoo asked. "I don't know." Kai said closing the bathroom door as soon as he said that he didn't know.

Kyungsoo gasped loudly and groaned in pain. He was walking down the stairs and he tripped. He landed on the ground, but not in a pleasing way. He tried to stand up, he gritted his teeth. It hurt him so much. He limped his way to the livingroom. He slid onto the couch and Rested. "Are you okay master. Soo?" The Butler asked him. "I'm-I'm okay. Thank y-you." The Butler smiled and started to walk away. "Actually.. C-Can you go get K-Kai?" The Kyungsoo asked. "Yes." He left to fetch Kai.

"excuse me, Master. Soo has taken a nasty spill down the stairs." the Butler told Kai. "Okay, and?" Kai asked. "He requested for you." kai rolled his eyes, "the baby is fine. He will live. He can manage." Kai continued scrolling through his phone. "I'll go assist him." Kai turned to him, "he's fine. Leave him alone." The Butler nodded and left. 

Kyungsoo clinched his eyes closed, he wasn't fine. He was in great pain. "Kyungsoo!" Kai called his name ever so loudly. Kyungsoo groaned as he stood up, "kyungsoo!" He shouted louder. Kyungsoo made his way up the stairs. "Kyungsoo!" Kai called him once more. "I'm c-coming!" Kyungsoo said. He made his way to the room. "Jesus what took you so long!?" Kai asked him. "Come here." Kai told him as he pointed in front of him. Kyungsoo made his way there. "Stop limping." Kai told him. "O-Okay..." kyungsoo said clinching his fists and eyes. "What's wrong?" Kai asked. "It H-Hurts." Kai told him to lay on the bed. Kyungsoo did as told. He looked at him, "where does it hurt?" Kai asked him. "M-My ankle." Kai lifted the pant leg up and stared at his leg. Kai looked at it. His leg was swollen and looked like it had been smashed. "Jesus..." Kai called for the maid, "Yes Master Kai." She said. "We need ice, bandages, and cream." She nodded then left. Kai put his phone on the bedside table. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I-I told the butler t-to come get you..." kyungsoo told him. Kai rolled his eyes, 'stupid! He could be really hurt!' Kai thought. The maid returned with the items he requested. Kai begun to rub ice all over it. Then next came cream, then he finally he wrapped his leg up. The maid left after helping him. Kyungsoo thanked him and begun to sit up, "no, don't. You need rest." Kyungsoo groaned. "Lay back." Kai told him. Kyungsoo nodded and laid against the bedframe.

Before he knew it , kyungsoo had drifted off to sleep. Kai was on his phone. He looked over at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was trembling. Kai took his fingers and ran them through Kyungsoo's hair. Each made kyungsoo feel safe for some reason. Kyungsoo slightly opened his eyes, he wanted to cuddle next to Kai, He wanted to feel the warmth of him, he wanted him to hug him, he wanted him to touch him, he wanted him, but he knew his place. Kyungsoo closed his eyes once more and fell back to sleep. 

That morning Kyungsoo woke up early. Kai was still alseep. Kyungsoo slowly stood up and made his was to the bathroom. He collapsed onto the toilet seat. "Bloody hell..." He groaned. Kai stood up and walked to the bathroom.  Kai looked at him sleepy eyed. Kai stretched out his arms and looked into the mirror. He looked over at toilet, "excuse me." He said. Kyungsoo moved and Kai pulled down his sweatpants and boxers to pee. After he got done he washed his hands and fell back on the bed. He pulled the covers up to his appendix and closed his eyes. Kyungsoo put the seat lid down and sat back down. Kai stared at the male. He was still wanting him with a strong passion.

Kyungsoo tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't. Kyungsoo got closer to Kai. Kai wrapped his arms around him. Then he let out a moan and pulled him closer to him. Kyungsoo started to fall asleep when he thought he had heard his name being called. He didn't move. Finally he was sure his name was called. He stood up and walKed downstairs. He looked around, no one was there. Kyungsoo opened the front door.

Kai Woke up around 12 and went downstairs to get something to eat. "Sooie?" He called out. "Are you here?" kai looked at the front door, his shoes were still there. "Huh. Maybe he's in the bathroom." Kai mumbled. Kai checked all the bathrooms. He was no where in sight. He checked the garden, nope. Pool, nope. "Kyungsoo!? Get your over here!" Kai shouted. Kyungsoo didn't come. Kai started to worry. "Soo!" He shouted. He called Chanyeol, nope. His parents, nope. Kai was scurrIng atound the house. He couldn't remember if he called him soemthing, or said anything that could have upset him the  night before. Finally Kai was basiclly running through the house. He opened the library door and ran in. He looked over by the seated area and sighed in relief. Kyungsoo was dead alseep. Kai shook his  arm violently."get up." He shouted. Kyungsoo opened his eyes and looked at him. "huh?" He asked. "Jesus ing christ. You had me so bloody worried."   Kai said letting out a heavy sigh. "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked. "I called your name! Where were you?" Kai asked him. "I-I've been in here." Kyungsoo mumbled. Kai rolled his eyes and left the room. "Jesus..." he said as he put his hand above his heart. his heart was still racing. 

Kai ran his hands through his hair as he stood outside the library room.He honestly thought Kyungsoo just vanished. He was so afraid. Kai leaned off of the wall and walked back upstairs. He laid on the bed and let out a long sigh. Kyungsoo slowly opened the bedroom door, "K-Kai?" Kyungsoo called out. "Hmmm?" Kai Hummed as he slowly closed his eyes. "I-I'm sorry for scaring you." Kyungsoo said. "Scare me? I could care a less." Kai lied. "Oh..." kyungsoo mumbled as he sat down on the bed. "You just looked... scared." Kyungsoo mumbled. Kai slowly sat up, "anything else?" he asked. Kyungsoo shook his head no, then sat for a couple seconds. "Actually..." kyungsoo mumbled as he immediately got closer to the male and kissed his lips. Kyungsoo noticed what he had done. He gasped and moved away. "I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo said as he quickly moved away before Kai could react. "Kai! I am so sorry!" He said as tears begun to fall from his eyes. He kept saying sorry then finally ran out the door. 

Kai was shocked. He honestly didn't expect him to do that. Kai actually enjoyed it. His soft and plump lips. Kai felt terrible, Kyungsoo looked so afraid. Kai sat up, "Kyungsoo!" He called out as he opened the bedroom door. He called once more, Kyungsoo came up the stairs with his head hung low. "Y-Yes? Kai, I'm so-so s-sorry! Please forgive me!" Kyungsoo cried out. Kai stepped forward, Kyungsoo flinched and started trembling. Kai was just about to lean in, then he stopped, 'To soft Kai.' Kai stepped back. "Do that ever again i swear to god i will make sure you don't live to see tomorrow." Kai said as he walked away. 'God dammit. To harsh.' Kai opened the bedroom door and slammed it shut. 'Now he will never kiss you again! Dammit! You stupid prick!' Kai thought. 'He'll be afraid of you even more.' Kai said rolling his eyes. 

Later that night Kyungsoo came in the room and started to undress. Kai peeked up from his phone, he looked up st Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stood completely infront of him with his back towards him. Kai bit his bottom lip. Kyungsoo turned around, "I-I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo gasped as he quickly ran around the room for clothes. Kai rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He said looking back at the phone. Kyungsoo pulled a shirt over top his head and pulled up some underwear. Kai looked up, the shirt was obviously his shirt, it was over sized. Kai couldn't take it anymore. "KYUNGSOO! Kyungsoo. Come here." Kyungsoo looked up at him, "I-I'll take It off." kyungsoo said. "No, come here." Kai said. Kyungsoo nodded and walked towards him. He didn't even make eye contact, "K-Kai. I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to upset-" Kyungsoo started off, but Kai cut him off by kissing him

 

Kyungsoo sat on his lap with bis legs folded back. Kai passionately kissed him. "I-I thought you didn't like me." Kyungsoo said as they both gasped for air. "You know i do." Kai said as he continued kissing him. Kai slipped his hand under Kyungsoo's shirt and lifted it up over his head. Kyungsoo did the same for his shirt. "Does it still hurt?" Kai asked as he rubbed his waist. Kyungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo started to Kai's pants, the bedroom door swung open. the two male's heads turned towards the door. "I'm so sorry!" He mother cried out as he quickly closed the door back. Kyungsoo scurried around for his clothes, kai buttoned his pants back up and tossed his shirt back on, "okay." He said. They both laid on the bed as if nothing had just happened. "Im sorry dear..." she said. Kai nodded and Kyungsoo lookef away. He was clearly embarrassed. "Sehun is here." she added, "ill send him up."