01 (attempted re-writing)

Pacify Him (Re-Writing)

 

"You have to, his family are multimillionaires, he's  their only child." A honey like voice called out. Kai slammed his hand on the table, "He's  retarded!" He shouted. His father sighed, "your getting married to him, that's  that." His father replied. Kai ran his hand threw his hair, "that's  not -" his mother cut him. "Kai, language and... he's  one of the sweetest boys around here. He has a small disability, and..." he sighed, it was no use. Kai was a spoiled brat. Kai rolled his eyes and stormed off upstairs.

Kyungsoo sat in the living room, he had heard  the entire conversation... of course  it made him upset, but he wasn't  going to let it show. He picked at his nails as he waited for the Kim's to come in the room. When they did, they had a smile. "Hey, how are you?" They asked him. "G-Good Thanks." He replied, his voice was so quiet. A pen dropping on the ground was louder  than him. "I m-might have t-to go." He whispered. They couple smiled walking him to the front door. Mr. Kim held out his hand for him to shake it. kyungsoo looked at it, He looked up at Mr. Kim's face and back down at the hand. Mr. Kim smiled and put his hand back at his side. "See you later kyungsoo." Mrs. Kim said as the boy stepped outside. Mr. Kim shut the door. "Poor boy... he looks like he hasn't  ate in weeks..." Mrs. Kim put her head on his shoulder and hand on his chest.

Kai plopped on his bed and pulled out his phone. "Hey babe" he said texting his boyfriend, who will soon be ex when he tells him the news. Their conversation  was short, sehun mainly just said "..." that was about it. "Kai!" His mother shouted his name. Kai growled, "What!?" He shouted. His mom knocked on his door, "Don't  come in." He replied. Mrs. Kim opened the door, "honey..." she said sitting on his bed. "What? Have more life ruining news?" He asked. He smiled as she gave him a hug. "Honey, i know it's  hard... and you love sehun... but this is for the best..." she told him, he replied by rolling his eyes. "Honey, kyungsoo is a good kid. He has trouble  with human contact, fiddles a lot, scared, and i know it's  hard. Please-" she sighed,  kai cut her off. "Your not helping. I mean why can't  i marry sehun? His family is rich, he's  the only child and..." kai closed his eyes and deeply sighed. "Honey, sehun's parents already  arranged  and marriage for him. He's supposed to be going on a date today or tomorrow." Kai looked at her as if she just stabbed him or something. His mother gave him a kiss on the forehead, "get some sleep... tomorrow you have a date with soo." Kai pouted as she left the room. 

Kyungsoo sat on his bed. He was just staring at his hand, he was thinking about the kim family. To be honest kyungsoo  was scared... he didn't  trust kai, he gave him bad vibes. A knock at his door made him  jump, "W-Who is it?" He asked. The door opened slightly, "it's  me~!" A deep warm voice called out. Kyungsoo knew who it was, he looked up at the door. "May i come in?" He asked. "Yea..." kyungsoo mumbled. Chanyeol opened the door fully. "Soo~!" He exclaimed. Chanyeol was the only person kyungsoo  didn't  mind being around. He was so kind to him, he didn't  care if kyungsoo  had money or not. He just loved him, and respectfully. Chanyeol had always been with him, even when kyungsoo was in his darkest times. Chanyeol came up to kyungsoo, "can i get a hug, engaged man?" Chanyeol asked him. Kyungsoo was uneasy, but since it was chanyeol... he allowed  him. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the male, and snuck a quick peck on his neck. Kyungsoo blushed when he notice what he did. "Channie, s-stop.... I'm a soon to be married  man.." kyungsoo  mumbled.

"So how to you feel about this?" Chanyeol asked. "I..." kyungsoo started picking at his nails with his fingers again. Chanyeol put his hand ontop of kyungsoo's. "Soo?" He asked. Kyungsoo avoided eye contact. "Your not sure."chanyeol  said looking at him. "Well, soo.." he said with a sigh. Chanyeol pecked him on his lips. Kyungsoo looked up at him, "channie... stop, p-please." Kyungsoo replied, chanyeol frowned. "What? I soon to be married man can't  kiss me?" Chanyeol  joked. "It feels weird, i mean we're  f-friends." Kyungsoo  mumbled. Chanyeol laughed, "what? So i can't  love my friend?" He asked. "C-Channie. There's  a different  t-type of love." Kyungsoo  told him. Chanyeol hugged him, "soo, i know your uneasy... Please trust me... if he hurts you... I'll  be there."

 

Kyungsoo arrived at the café early, he wanted to be alone before kai came. "Hello?" He waiter asked, "may i get you something?" She asked. "I-I am waiting for s-someone..." he replied, "okay." She said before  walking way. Kai entered the building, he has a black jacket with fur around the top, he had black  sunglasses and had a cat walk. Kyungsoo  looked at his clothing... a galaxy sweater with a wolf on it , black skinny jeans, and black converse. Kai looked around the room and spotted kyungsoo. "Simple taste." He said sitting  down. "H-hi." Kyungsoo mumbled. Kai took off his glasses and jacket. He put his bag on the table. Kai glared at the male. The waiter came by, she got their orders and before she left she whispered in kyungsoo's ear, "It's  not worth it, he's  a bee with an ich." Kyungsoo started to chuckle. "What's  so funny?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo  looked st him and looked at lap. "Nothing..."

kyungsoo was so obedient  to kai. Kai would say, nove over here and he would. He would say give me your tea, and he would. Kai would even say give me money and he would. Kyungsoo was so nice to the boy, even though kai would take advantage  of him. 

After their date, kyungsoo was about to head to oposite direction kai was going in when kai spoke up and said, "kyungsoo, walk me home." Kyungsoo turned around and looked at him. "Okay..." he mumbled following him. Kyungsoo followed behind the male, because  kai complained  that his presence  was making him look stupid. He asked him why he wanted him to come along and he didn't  reply. Kyungsoo walked him up to his front door, Kyungsoo looked at the house. It was so modern, and huge. "Bye." Kai said shutting the door in Kyungsoo's face, he sighed and walked off the porch. He walked until he reached his house, he opened the door and suddenly was greeted by chanyeol. "How'd  it go? What happened? Why are you so late? Are you okay?" He flooded him. Kyungsoo was to tired to reply to him. He walked upstairs with chanyeol following him. "Where's  dad and mom?" Kyungsoo  asked. "Oh they left for work, I've  been sitting here waiting for almost an hour." Chanyeol conplained. Kyungsoo bit his bottom, "I'm  sorry." He said. He made chanyeol turn around as he peeled off his shirt. "Kyungsoo... I've  seen you before." Kyungsoo stopped pulling down his pants, "what..." he mumbled. "Nothing..." chanyeol  said. Kyungsoo climbed into his bed, without asking, chanyeol  got under his covers next to him. "We're basically a married couple." 

Kai took off his clothig as soon as he reached his bedroom, "he's  so..." kai groaned. "I mean, out of all these damn people." Kai mumbled. He fell back on the bed, "i just want hunnie..." kai said pulling  his phone out of his pocket. He tried calling sehun, about 4 calls later he finally  answered. "Hello?" The voice asked. "Hey sehun..." kai mumbled. "S-stop... hold on." Sehun told him. It went silent, then sehun came back. "Sorry about that." Sehun told him, "how are you?" Kai asked him. "I'm  fine, you?" He asked. "Good... whatcha doing?" He asked. "Im watching a movie with  a friend." Sehun replied. "Oh, who?" He asked. "A kid named Luhan." Sehun replied. "Oh, i don't  know him..." kai told him. Sehun giggled, "what's  so funny?" Kai asked. "N-Nothing." Sehun replied. A loud grunt came over the phone followed by a, "stop! I'm  trying to talk to kai!" Kai went silent, "you know  what, your busy I'll  call back later." Sehun was to busy laughing he didn't  even hear kai hang up.  Kai slammed his phone on his bed. He ran downstairs. He looked so angry, "hey honey." His mother called out, she looked like she was getting ready to go to dinner. "Hi." Kai replied. "What's  the matter?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I got off the phone  with sehun,  he's not even paying attention to me anymore." Kai growled. "Honey, he's  having a movie date with a his future husband." She replied. She grabbed her coat and kissed kai's forehead, "be good. Daddy is outside waiting for me, we have to go. Be back around 12." She said closing the door behind her. 

Kyungsoo was trembling, he was actually  asleep but he still moved around. Chanyeol rolled over to face him, he watched the male. His put his hand on the male's head and his hair. Kyungsoo slowly stopped trembling, Chanyeol kissed his top of his hair. "I love you."

Kai hopped into the shower, he was so angry about sehun. His parents were barley home. He was forced to marry a mentally  unstable person. He had to brake up with his boyfriend. His boyfriend  was already screwing with his future husband after they just met like a hour ago. He was so stressed, he slammed his hand onto the wall. Again, again, again, and again. His knuckles started to bleed. The water washed away the blood, but the marks were still there. 

 

Kyungsoo  awoke, chanyeol was nowhere in sight. He slowly sat up, he looked around. "Come on! Get up!" Chanyeol said swinging his bedroom door open, making him jump. "You have another date! C'mon!" He shouted. "I went on one y-yesterday..." Kyungsoo mumbled. "Yea with kai." Chanyeol smiled. Kyungsoo looked so confused, "c'mon... we don't  have all day." Kyungsoo  got dressed, and chanyeol attempted to match him. They both wore a pastel sweater, kyungsoo wore tan skinny jeans and chanyeol wore black. Chanyeol pulled him ot of the house, "where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked him. Chanyeol didn't reply. 

Kai looked at his phone notifications, all were from sehun. "I'm  sorry. What's  wrong? U okay? Wanna go out?" Kai sighed, "you r a little piece  of . Don't-" his mother knocked on his door. "Yes?" He asked, "you okay?" She asked. "Yea." He replied. "Let's  go out!" She replied. He sighed, "I'm  coming in." She said. The door opened, she gave him a warm smile. "Let's  go to that café  you went to yesterday."

Chanyeol sat him at the table. Kyungsoo looked around, it was the same café  he went to with kai. "Is it good?"chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo replied with a hum. The same waiter they got yesterday  came by, "oh hello again!" She smiled. "Hello, I'd  like..."

Kai's mother sat across from him. They ordered their food. They ate their food and talked about the marriage. "Oh look there is kyugsoo... and some kid." Mrs. Kim told kai. Kai looked up from his food and turned around. Mrs. Kim looked at her watch. "Crap, honey i have to go." Mrs. Kim sat up from her seat. "I have  to go to work, love you bye." She kissed his forehead and left , paying for her food. Kai turned  back around to see kyungsoo, "who's  that boy?" He asked himself. Kyungsoo  smiled so brightly, kai looked at the boy woth a stare. He stared at the male next to him, giving  the deah glare. To be honest, kai was jealous. It made him so mad, why? Who knows. Kai sat up from his seat and walked to kyungsoo, "hey babe!" He smiled. Kyungsoo and chanyeol looked up.

Chanyeol smiled, "my names park chanyeol." He said holding out his hand, kai looked at it like it was roadkill. Chanyeol put his hand back on the table. "Anyways, so who are you to him?" He asked chanyeol. "His  friend."chanyeol said smiling pointing to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo  looked at his lap, "sooie, i need to talk to you. Meet me in the males room." He said before walking away. "Sooie?" Chanyeol laughed, kyungsoo sat up and walked to the male restroom. 

Kai smacked him, kyungsoo let out a gasp. "W-What..." he mumbled. "Who the heck is that?" Kai growled. "H-He's  just a friend." Kyungsoo  mumbled. Kai sighed, "i want you to know something. No hanging out wih your friends  or whatever not until we're  married." Kai said about to walk out. "Why? Cause  you've  never had a friend  before? Who treat you right?" Kyungsoo  blurted out. Kai stopped, he turned around. "What?" He asked. Kyungsoo  looked at the ground, "nothing.." he said. Kai pushed him he wall, kyungsoo's knees gave out. He fell on the floor, kai smacked him. "Listen, your mine. I want you to leave the cafe when i leave. As your head you will not hang out wih chanyeol until i say so." Kai walked out of the bathroom  going back to where kyungsoo  was sitting. 

"Nice to meet you chan, we have to go." Kai said after kyungsoo  finished his meal. "Bye." Chanyeol said to kai, "bye soo." He said hugging  the male. Kai dragged kyungsoo by the wrist to his car. Chanyeol sighed, "poor soo..." Kai felt so angry, he hated how chanyeol made him smile so easily. It made him so upset, he wanted kyungsoo  to smile with him. Kai never tried to make him smile, for they just had their first date. It still made him wanna punch a wall, Chanyeol wasn't  supposed to make him smile... he was. Or at least that was his thinking. Kai pulled up to his driveway. "If your going to marry me, you have to do whatever i tell you." Kai started. "I never wanted to." Kyungsoo  replied in a mumble. "You know what. I didn't  wanna marry your disabled , but look here we are." Kai unbuckled his seat belt. "You know what." He said turning to kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was crying, "why are you crying?" He asked. Kyungsoo wiped some tears, "i-i'm not..." kai rolled his eyes, "yea you are." He said opening the glove department. "Your such a baby, please  don't  tell me your  always like this?" Kai asked searchig around the glove department. Kyungsoo sighed, "c-can we go in?" He asked.

Kai ignored him, "are you always  a baby? I thought retarded  people don't  have emotions." He mumbled. Kyungsoo swung the car door open and got out. He slammed the door back and ran up to the front door. He knocked harshly until a male opened the door. "Mr. Do?" The butler asked. Kyungsoo  barged  through  the door and went to the nearest  bathroom. He slammed the door shut and locked it. Kyungsoo  fell to the floor with his back against the door. 

Kyungsoo  let out little pants, he kept trying to wipe his snot and tears, but they kept coming. He tightend his lips as he cried. "I'm  sorry kai..." he mumbled. "I'm  not good enough  for you." Kyungsoo let out a sigh. Kai got out of the car, he wasn't  ready for that sudden out burst. Kai opened the door, the butler looked at him and smiled. "Mr. Do is out there." He pointed to the garden, kai nodded and opened the garden door. The butler knew kyungsoo needed time to himself. Kai came back in after a few minutes, "he's  not there." He growled, "he must have went out the fence  door then, i saw him-" kai cut him off, "okay thanks." Kai walked up the stairs. He plopped on his bed texting sehun, "hey. I need you find the number of this guy named..." he hit send. "Park" he hit send again. "What the hell was his name." He growled. "Chanji." He clicked send.

"No, chanju?"

"Chansoo?"

"Chan?"

"Chul?"

"Chan-hee?"

"Chan-hwa?."

"Chul?"

Finally sehun replied, "park chanyeol?" 

Kai smiler, "yes that's  him." 

"Close, yet so far." Sehun replied, "his number is : _____."

Kai thanked him then called the number. "Chan, who is this." The deep voice said from the other line. "Hello, this is kyungsoo's husband."he replied. "Oh hey, what's  wrong?" He asked. "He's  being weird." Kai told him. "... so?" Chanyeol asked. "I mean, he's  being a crybaby." Chanyeol chuckled, "it's  called emotions.." chanyeol couldn't  stop laughing. "No i mean, i think i upset him badly. I don't  even know what i said. Then he started-" chanyeol cut him off. "Okay get a pen and paper." Kai grabbed a notebook and pen, "okay ready." Chanyeol took a deepbreath.

"He hates  when people make fun of his disability. He hates  when people abuse animals. He hates when people call his family and friends  names. He hates talking and pysical contact. He also hates the color red, it reminds him of blood. Which he has a phobia  of a few things that are red. Blood, paper, cars, and snakes.got that?" Chanyeol asked. Kai nodded, "yes." Chanyeol took another deep breath, "he likes pastel colours and black. He likes being alone. He almost never crys unless someone does something he hates. He is good at drawing, but hates it. He can sing, but hates it. His favourite  animals are wolves, cats, narwhals, and unicorns. He wishes he could time travel. He also hates change." Kai wrote down the last word. "Thanks chan... so what can i do to make him stop... you know..." kai asked. "Crying? Just leave him alone, he'll  go silent  for a few hours and may stop eating. Trust me it's just him." Kai thanked him for the facts and hung up. Kai looked at the list again. 

Kai knocked on the bathroom door, kyungsoo  had stayed in there the entire day... he fell asleep. Kyungsoo  didn't  reply, "sooie?" He asked, his voice was calm. "Go away..." kyungsoo  growled. "Soo. Get out here, you've  stayed the entire day." Any love you thought kai had for kyungsoo, was a lie. Kai banged on the door, kyungsoo  unlocked the door. "K-Kai, I'm  sorry for... for... for crying like that." Kyungsoo said with his head looking at the door. "Let's  go for a walk." Kai said grabbing onto his wrist. Kai walked him out to he garden. Kai was not just taking the walk for soo, but for himself. He felt like bursting. Kyungsoo stopped, he turned around he smiled slightly. Kai watched him. He carefully reached in the back behind a bush. He stepped forward, not stepping on anything. His hand avoided the pretty pink and white roses. His hand reached down and picked a flower. Kyungsoo held the black flower in his hand. He smiled softly, "c-can I keep  this?" He asked kai. Kai nodded. Kyungsoo walked back into the house and got a jar and water. He put the rose into the jar. Kyungsoo went back out to the garden and looked for any other black roses. It was the only one, along with a bunch of white and pink roses. 

Later that day, Kyungsoo  went home and planted the flower in his green house. Mostly mimosa pudica was in the green house. Kyungsoo sat in the little house and breathed deeply. One of his favourite  places to be was in the green house, his loved watching the koi fish in the little pond. A loud slam came from the greenhouse front door. Kyungsoo turned around, chanyeol stood staring at him. "Did he hurt you?" Chnayeol asked. Kyungsoo shook his head no, "good.. he called, i didn't  think much of it until..." chanyeol mumbled. "No, we took a walk... it cleared my mind." Kyungsoo  told him. The black flower drew chanyeol's attention. "That's  so pretty..." he said going closer to it. "Yea i thought so too." Chanyeol  gently touched it, "soo, you okay? You seem..." kyungsoo looked at the pond.

"I had a brake down." Kyungsoo  told him. Chanyeol loiked at him, he walked next to him, "Kai told me. what happened?" Chanyeol asked. "Kai... he... he called  me... disabled   and, retarded. It's  true, but it's  still hurtful." Chanyeol sighed, "soo, that's  not-" kyungsoo dut him off, "yea it is, don't  lie. I mean, i feel bad... he deserves  better. He had someone he loved, then i  came in." Kyungsoo sighed, "i let my emotions  get the best of my and threw a little tantrum..." kyungsoo  stuck his tip  of his fingers in the pond. The koi came to his fingers and nibbled, thinking it was food. Chanyeol smiled, "well, you are my little crybaby." Kyungsoo ignored him. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the males waist  and put his hand on his shoulder and sighed. His hot breath hit the back of his ear, kt gave him shivers. "I love you..." 

One of the maids were in the downstairs  bathroom. "What are you doing?" Kai asked harshly. "Cleaning up, sir." She replied. Kai looked over his shoulder, there were tissues  everywhere. "Kyungsoo..." he mumbled. "Sir, he left this..." the maid held up a phone. Kai grabbed it, and called his mother. "Kyungsoo left his phone over here." He told her. "Can you drop it off?" She asked. "Sure." He replied. Kai got into his car and headed for the house. Kai knocked on the door and the butler answred,  "he's  in the greenhouse." The butler told him. Kai smiler as he went outside. "Hey sooie." He said opening the little house with a glass door.

Kai dropped the phone.

 

 

 

 

-B_D "later vader"