You're Mine

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is so restless sitting in front of this guy who keep on staring at her and smiling, spreading his charm onto her. Is he flirting on me? She thought. She can’t look him straight in the eyes, she just couldn’t. Her defense was seemed weak now. This guy’s look is definitely a killer. How can he look so young when he is in 30’s already? She pretends to check on the interior of the restaurant. They were in the 2nd floor and on the corner. The place was quite empty. And when she turned to glance at him, he was still staring at her, looking closely at her every movement. He seemed amused by her.

 

---

 

She decided to meet him once and for all. It’s no use avoiding him where she’s not even sure if Joong Ki likes her. Maybe she’s just making speculation that’s actually impossible. Looking at herself at the mirror, she thought there are others who are prettier and ier than her so it’s not possible that he likes her. Eversince, Eunji was never confident on her beauty. No matter how fans and friends told her she’s pretty, she just laughed them off.

He decided for the meeting place. He assured her that the place was safe for both of them.

---

 

“You are uncomfortable, right Eunjissi?” Joong Ki asked her seeing her restlessness.

“I will be if you stop staring at me Sunbaenim.” She glanced at him and looked down at her glass. Her face was certainly felt warm, she’s blushing again. Joong Ki can’t help but smiled at her gestures.

“So cute.” He said.

“Sunbae, are you gonna keep doing this? Can we just eat silently?” Their order has arrived and looking at the food, it seemed expensive. Well, the place itself looks expensive.

“Ohh sorry..okay let’s eat.” He said looking apologetic. But still she felt that for some time he is still looking at her. She ate fast. She wants to finish her lunch so that she can go home already. She really was not feeling comfortable in this situation.

“Slowly, you might choke.” He said worrying her eating fast.

“Huh?” She almost choked. She drank her water and smiled at him.

“” I guess I’m hungry..sunbae.”

Joong Ki can’t help but laugh a little and took a table napkin and wipe a little sauce on the corner of . Eunji was taken aback but Joong Ki didn’t care, he wiped her clean.

“Awh..what a mess. Eat slowly, don’t worry..I’ll order another one if you need.” He puts down the napkin and took his glass.

“I wish this is wine, but since you don’t want wine today. It’s just water.”

Eunji felt a little sorry. He said she doesn’t want to drink wine for lunch so he ordered only water.

“Anyway, we still can have wine next time.” He said smiling while putting down his glass.

Next time? Did he say next time? Why would he be thinking of next time if this is the last time I will be meeting him? Those thoughts coming from her mind. She doesn’t want to think anything else than to escape there. To escape from him before she will lose her strength to stay away from him.

 

“Sunbaenim, thanks a lot for the lunch today. It was so delicious. I’m gonna bring my members here next time. Here is your coat.” She handed him a big shopping bag with the coat neatly folded inside. He took it and put it on the chair beside him.

“Do you know? I think this coat helped me a lot.”

“Help you..why?”

“If it wasn’t that you brought it home with you, I shouldn’t be sitting here having lunch with you. Is it so hard to get Apink Eunji’s attention?”

“No..no..sunbaenim..it’s not like that. It’s just that…” She stuttered with her wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter