In Denial

Why Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The red carpet was nicely set up for the Award night. One by one, celebrity came out from the car and upon setting their foot on the red carpet. Flashes of camera all over made their  heads dizzy. Paparazzi were lined up. Taking photos on celebrity's every little movement. 

 

Jung Eunji stepped out of the car gracefully. With her silky peach long gown that hugged her body bragging her undeniably perfect curve. Her hair was slight wavy and let it free fall on her back and on sides complimenting the shape of her face. The back of the gown was a little revealing yet not daring. The front showed a little cleavage that can make any guy gulp a lump of air. With her fair silky skin, who wouldn't be mesmerised? She wore a white stilleto with  a touch of peach. Such a Goddess to look upon with. 

 

After her waving here and there. The MC made a short interview on her. Asking her why she came alone. She just smiled and answered. 

"I guess my consort can't handle me." A sassy answered said the MC. She laughed and the MC laughed along. They knew her partner wasn't nominated so she came alone.

 

Next to come out from the car was a handsome gorgeous gentleman in navy blue suit. He looked so neat and refine. A perfect gentleman. Bringing his ever charming smile, fans and paparazzis went crazy. The cameras won't stop flashing. An interview was a must. He was teased by the MC asking him why he came alone. And that the lady who came before him was also alone, might as well came as couple  for both of them.

 

"Really..? I didn't know that.I think I have to look for her inside. I guess  we're meant to be partners tonight. Fans screaming and giggling. And there he waved again and vowed to all. He wasn't sure who was the lady the MC was referring to. He just thought he could just go with a flow. He definitely knew how to make the fans go crazy. 

 

--

 

" Best New Actress goes to....." The sound of the drumbeat filled the air. Every body was anticipating for the announcement.

 

" Congratulations. .Ms. Jung Eunji."  And there was a loud applause. Eunji slowly stood up from her seat with the I-can't-believe facial expression. She smiled and vowed to every one and took a step towards the stage. Two pair of eyes were continuedly glued at her every pace. He's clapping so hard as if he was the winner. Eunji made speech thanking everybody from the staff, director and her members especially the fans. She even mentioned her parents and her brother. On the other hand, Joong Ki was staring at her the whole time. He was taking glances at her while she was chatting with a female celebrity beside her and he find it amusing that he also smiled whenever she smiles. Kinda weird of him, he thought.

 

Joong Ki took home the Best Actor Award and Best Couple Award. He even joked about making their loveline a reality which made Song Hye Gyu blushed. Everyone laughed at his sense of humor. 

 

The Award ended almost midnight. And as a tradition, there will be an after award party held at the wide hall of the venue. Everyone gathered to celebrate. Eunji mingled easily with everyone. He was watching her and thought of her as a very sociable person.

 

" She seemed to know more people than me here. Although I'm senior to her." He murmured while sipping a wine from his glass.

 

"What did you say?" Asked Park BoGum who was standing beside him. 

" Huh?  Nothing..cheers!" Then he suddenly saw her walk towards the indoor garden alone. It's his chance . He excused himself from Bo Gum and made a wide paces towards her direction.

Fortunately no one is around but her. She was breathing fresh air  to her lungs content. Her back resembled a Goddess sent down from heaven . It's so perfect . Flawless. He made a big sigh and stepped closer.

 

" Uhurmm.."

"Huh? Oh sunbae. Annyeonghasseoyo. I forgot to congratulate you. Congratulations sunbaenim." She vowed to him properly holding the chest part of her dress.

" Thank you and same goes to you too. Congratulations! " He said with a smile. Eunji smiled back at him. He felt his stomach  is getting some butterflies. It is tickling his insides.

"So why are you here alone? Are you bored inside?"

"Hmm..not bored. I just wanna get some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter