THREE. H I M

JUST ONE DAY

 

"My name is Oh Sehun. Just Sehun is fine."  

 

 

'I know' she wanted to say outloud, but decided against it. 
How could she not know when the last page of her notebook was occupied with nothing but his name. 

 

'Oh Sehun'

A heart around it.
A line through it.
A question mark after it.

 

 


She looks up to him.

Those deep, brown orbs are staring right through her again. Just like the very first time she caught him staring at her. 

As If it was a challenge, she stares right back with her very own brown eyes.

To her surprise, he quickly looks away.

 

 

Doing the exact thing, she turns her attention to the opened window,

welcoming the cool breeze on her face. 
   She was glad for the comfort it provided

Because somehow her cheeks had turned very warm.

 

 

 

"Um..."

His voice was barely audible, but somehow she heard him.

He was clearly trying to get her attention.  

She didn't want to look. 
 

He'll leave once he sees her uninterested.  
They always do. 
He will.

 

 

"What's in a name?" 

 

 

His question caught her off guard.

Or was it his voice?

She turns to him.

Or his smile?

 

 

When her whole class listened to the audio version of Romeo and Juliet, she was mostly lost in the music coming from her little earbuds. But when she did decide to listen, Juliet was on the balcony asking Romeo to throw away his name.

 

That's when she decided a name meant nothing.

A name was just a sudden burst of ideas dressed in letters. 

 

 

She grabs her black pen and starts scribbling down on the piece of paper their teacher had assigned the two of them.

She hands it back to him.

 

She waited for his reaction, but all she saw was his brown eyes burning holes on the paper. 

 

Quickly, she turns her face to the window. 

He'll finally leave.
They always do.
He will.

 

 

 

"Su-ji."  
 

 

And again he didn't.

He stayed.

 

"See, you turned around.  There's probably a couple hundred of  Suji's in the world. But out of those hundreds, I called yours. I called you. That's what's in a name. You."

 

His smile was wider and this time it reached his eyes. 

He grabs his blue pen and puts a line through her word, replacing it with his own.

 

 

"There much better. I bet we'll get an A+. Thanks to you Suji-ssi."

 

 

She wasn't particularly fond of anything. Her interest consisted mostly of looking at the sky for hours, staring out her window at the starry sky, the wind on her face and hair, the warm sun on her skin, and the comfortable silence of nature. 

She liked simple things. Ever since she was a kid, she prefered flowers over dolls.

 

 

But right now she liked his deep brown eyes, his smile, his voice, and the sound of her name from his lips.


 

 

"Suji... call me Suji."

 

She whispered to the blue sky above her and after a very long time, she smiled. 

 

 

...

 

She closed her notebook and placed it under her pillow. After her fifth yawn. She was fast asleep.

 

This time a smiley face appeared after his name.

 

 

3:59 PM 3/26/2016


Hi I'm back. This time this is a continuation of the first drabble. I hope you like it. But OMG Sehun is such a cutie. I was listening to Sara Bareilles - Gravity while writting this. I love that song sooo much. But I love Hunzy sooo bad I dunno why. They're adorable, both of them. I just love writting about Suzy she's like my spirit animal. 

Anyway, THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBBIES!!! I really enjoy reading the comments a lot!!! See you next time ^ ^