PFY002

Perfect For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-Yi looked at the cigarette between her fingers, she was in deep thought as she watched the small stick burn and the ashes fall down onto the ground slowly. She had been staring at her phone ever since she came back to her uncle’s place yesterday night. She hoped that the slightly older lady already contacted her and wanted to meet with her. She dropped her cigarette on the ground and stepped on it before tugging her hands in the pockets of her varsity jacket. She didn’t even take a drag from her cigarette and just watched it burn out before stepping on it which ofcourse received weird glances from her two brothers.

“So… Our Byul-Yi can’t enjoy a cigarette anymore?” One of her brothers approached her hand ruffled her hair playfully. Byul-Yi blinked as she came back to reality and stared at her brother which received a soft chuckle from the older guy. A few seconds later her other brother joined on her other side and slid his arm around Byul-Yi’s shoulder. “What are you thinking about Byul? Or should I ask, who are you thinking about?”

‘The traitor’ Byul-Yi thought as she saw the teasing grin on the face of her other older brother. She had two older brothers which were twins, it was fun but some times it got on her nerves as well. They knew which buttons to press to annoy their younger sister.

Byul-Yi sighed softly and removed the hold of her brothers from her small body as she shook her head slightly. “None of your business. Moon Min-Hyuk. Moon Min-Seok” Byul-Yi clicked her tongue against the roof of and wrinkled her nose up in annoyance. Min-Hyuk and Min-Seok just shrugged it off and leaned against the wall while tugging their hands in the pockets of their jeans still keeping their gaze on their younger sister.

Min-Hyuk and Min-Seok didn’t really look a like, Byul-Yi was the one who resembled both of them in a girls body, that’s what she always got told when she grew up. All the people around them would always tell her how much she looked like her brother’s when it came to her looks, but they always offended her by scolding her that she wasn’t as intelligent as the two older morons. She had to admit that she wasn’t the smartest, but she was no dumb. She passed all her subjects in school with ease, but she never got high scores like her two brothers. Min-Hyuk and Min-Seok were just really good in school, but when it came to other things, they were dumb and dumber in living form.

“Aw come on Byul, we know what’s going on, well kind of. We saw you yesterday. We haven’t seen you like that ever since you know who moved out of town” Min-Hyuk wiggled his eyebrows playfully as he nudged his younger sister only to receive an annoyed grunt. Byul-Yi wanted to be able to make her brothers vanish from time to time when they got really annoying. She just wanted to be left alone as for now because she was still waiting for a message from a certain older lady. But of course her brothers wouldn’t understand that.

“I am going to get some snacks” Byul-Yi ignored her brothers before pushing herself on her own feet from the wall. She kept her gaze low as she frowned a bit while strolling towards the small convenience store down the street as she was deep in thought. She didn’t quite know why she was anticipating a message or call so much from the older lady that she only met yesterday. But she already regretted it now that she didn’t ask for Yong-Sun’s number instead. “Stupid Byul, why didn’t you just think of that earlier” She groaned softly and scanned through all the kinds of junk food they had to offer in the small store. But then again, what else would she expect, she is not even legal yet, so why would Yong-Sun even contact her.

After paying for her food she stuffed all the snacks in the plastic bag before leaving the shop. She looked around and didn’t see her brothers. They probably went to the arcade already to meet up with the rest since they knew the Byul-Yi wouldn’t miss hanging out with the group no matter what. She looked around a bit as she slowly made her way to the center of the neighborhood. She stopped at a certain store as her eyes catched something interesting inside. She walked closer to the big window and looked at the item, her face glued to the window. There it was, the Batarang in all it’s glory. It was shining brightly. Well they all were shining brightly, they were hung up in no specific order. Small, big, original logo’s. There was one that really caught her eye, gold, shiny, original logo, it seemed sharp as well. She let her eyes wander over the price tags that were attached to the items only to let out a deep sigh. She got her wallet out of her pocket and looked through the small object. 5 bucks and a few tickets. It was obviou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter