PFY001

Perfect For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong-Sun was sitting in her favorite small food store, where she would go to live like any normal person. She got tired of her stuck up family, her family always wanted to control her whole life. Yong-Sun envied all the other people who had a normal life without all the wealth and the status of the family. The title they had to protect.

The small food place made her feel at ease, she never met anybody from a stuck up wealthy family in the so called downtown streets of Seoul which made her happy, and it was the reason why she kept returning to that place even though they said it was dangerous. She felt safe in the downtown part of the big city in South-Korea. Everything felt right and everything seemed right, well except for today. Something felt odd, she felt like she was being watched for some reason. Ever since she set foot in the downtown streets today, she felt like she was being followed. She was actually scared that her family found out about her trips to the so called dangerous parts of Seoul. But she slowly started to doubt it because if it were to be her family, they would have taken her home already by the time that Yong-Sun entered the neighborhood.

Yong-Sun took a deep breath before looking up, letting her eyes roam around the small shop. There were a few tables occupied by either couples or groups of students. A slight frown knitted on her eyebrows as she didn’t see anybody suspicious around, and just for a second the feeling of being watched disappeared. It only returned again when she focused back on her food.

Before she knew it the feeling of the gaze started to get stronger, her whole body stiffened as she felt somebody get closer to her. She held her breath as she saw the silhouette of someone who sat across her. She didn’t dare to look up to the person who just occupied the place without asking. She felt her heart beating in as she started to feel uncomfortable near the person’s presence. She had many people approaching her in this neighborhood but never has she felt so intimidated before.

Her grip on her chopsticks tightened slightly as her eyes widened slightly. She got caught off guard as she heard a soft voice speaking to her. The voice of the person had a feminine touch to it which made Yong-Sun curious to who the person was. It was an unfamiliar voice. “Excuse me miss… I am sorry for interrupting your meal” The voice sounded so gentle and sincere. Yong-Sun started to calm down a bit and raised her head to meet the gaze of the person in front of her.

Once again her breath got caught up in as she eyed the girl in front of her. She was beautiful, she had long hair with bangs that was dyed in the color most people wanted to be able to pull off, ash-blonde. She had a small face, chubby cheeks, big eyes, a small mouth and the cutest nose when the girl smiled at Yong-Sun. She looked innocent, she had this boy-ish charm around her which veined Yong-Sun’s curiosity to who this girl was and why she approached her.

Yong-Sun slowly put her chopsticks down before tilting her head slightly resting her chin on her palms that she clasped together on top of the table. “May I ask why you’re interrupting my meal?” Yong-Sun flinched slightly at the harsh tone she just used against the strange girl. She didn’t mean to sound rude but sometimes when she would be interested or curious, she would sound a bit sarcastic or rude. It’s a habit that she didn’t like about herself and she wished she could just disappear whenever something like that would happen. But unfortunately she couldn’t just poof herself away like a wizard or cast a spell to make her change that habit.

She saw the girl shift a bit, she could see that the stranger was a bit nervous. She still looked very young to Yong-Sun, she didn’t really know what to expect. Maybe the girl just wanted to ask her if she had a lighter for her or a cigarette, it wouldn’t be the first time someone would ask that to her in such a place like the downtown neighborhood of Seoul.

Yong-Sun leaned back, resting her palms on the ground behind her as she continued to look at the girl in front of her. The stranger continued to shift a bit on the cushion before clearing . “Well… You see, I saw you this afternoon. And I just couldn’t ignore such an angelic sight to look at. I wanted to go over and greet you earlier but I coward away. I am pretty glad that you were here when I arrived with my friends. I have been catching myself looking at you from time to time, I was surprised you were here alone, even till now. So after encouraging myself a bit I finally excused myself and went here… To greet you… I am sorry if I ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter