012

Playgirl
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 012

Taeyeon hurriedly sprinted off to the toilet. She took off her shades and stared at her own reflection on the mirror. The makeup artists did great. She almost didn't recognize her own face. She finally could breathe freely after held a long one when she met Tiffany just now.

She really hoped that Tiffany didn't know it was her but then, Tiffany didn't even see her face so no worries, right? 

After she washed her hands, she wore back her shades and walked out of the toilet. Along the way, she accidentally tripped over something plus the sports shoes was kind of slippery. She let out a scream.

Thankfully, a pair of arms suddenly caught her on the waist.

"Are you okay, Miss?" 

She looked up and met with the last person she wanted to see, Tiffany Hwang. Her own employer. She quickly stood up straight and removed Tiffany's hands from her body. Why does it suddenly get warm here?

She gestured a signal, saying it was okay. She thanked the heaven up there that she wore the shades or if not..... She avoided any eye-to-eye contact with her employer, even if she couldn't see her, she was afraid that Tiffany might recognize her straight away. 

She wanted to get out of the scene but she did not want to be too obvious, so she just gave 2 or 3 minutes before leaving Tiffany there.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang. The CEO of Hwang Holdings," Tiffany stated. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance. Thank her shades for covering or she might be hearing Tiffany's wrath right now. 

She discovered that the CEO was trying to flirt with her which she found it was totally amusing. What if Tiffany found out that it was actually Taeyeon? Will she be disgusted or nah? She chuckled on her thought. No hell way, Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon smiled in gratitude as a reply. She was so not going to talk with the CEO, not right now. She made a signal that she had to go and walked past Tiffany just like that but not before she tripped over her 2nd times already because of her shoelace. She let out a scream again.

Like the first time, Tiffany caught her again by hugging her back. She could feel Tiffany's breath on her neck. Widening her eyes when she finally realized what happened, she composed herself and removed herself from the player's embrace. Okay, now it doesn't make any sense. Why does it suddenly feel hot when she only wears like a pair of short pants and a sports bra?

Meanwhile, Tiffany was captivated by the beauty in front of her. Is this fate? She didn't plan to meet the model at all but holy moly, this was her lucky day. She wanted to capture the beauty's eyes but it seemed like the beauty itself avoided her stares, why? She unconsciously moved her gaze to the lips of the model. 

Oh how much Tiffany wanted to taste the pair of lips when the model suddenly cleared and excused herself from Tiffany. She sighed as she watched the figure disappeared from her sight. It was a good catch.....

But somehow the model reminded her of someone she knew. Was it because of the nose? Or maybe her pink lips? She didn't know. But again, the model looked like she wanted to avoid her because she noticed that the model didn't even take a glance at her, and plus the fact that she didn't talk to her was budging her. Was she perhaps couldn't talk at all but she screamed 2 times already, right?

Weird.

***

Taeyeon held her hand tightly on her chest, trying to breathe properly after the short meeting with her employer. 

Please log in to read the full chapter