One day's love 1

One day's love

  I'm Lee Sungmin, Super Junior's famous "Aegyo King". My life is quite the normal one, well except for my Success and the significant number of fans the band have, I'm a really shy kind hearted guy who's a hardcore pink lover. Don't judge me, I love every-Cute-thing, I can describe myself as kind hearted, I'm quite close to the other members and unlike my love for cute things and my tiny and small look, I'm certainly not one to be made fun off. I really like martial arts and am quite good at it by the way. One of my bigest flaw is that, well... I never really had any relationships or whatsoever, and the other members like to tease me for this, truthfully I don't get why it's considered a bad thing, It's not that I don't want to or that I'm scared, I just want to do the right things with the right one. But the worst isn't especially the teasing, but Cho Kyuhyun, yeah, you heard me right, Kyuhyun AKA the 'Devil' is the one who makes fun of me the most, at every given occasions he'll try and tease me, humiliate me to the point I want to crawl into a hole and dissapear. I know I can be weak but I don't want to get in bad term with any of the members and I wouldn't dare 'hit' some sence into someone younger than me, yet I swear to god sometimes I have to restrain myself from doing so. When I said I was quite close to the members of Super Junior, well I kind of lied, I think he hates me more than he dislike loosing on any video games.

 

So my best solution was trying to avoid Kyuhyun at most times while being in the same group. And I can tell you how hard it is. Honestly, I think I was a bit dumb to think that ignoring one fellow would be the easier way. Cause he clearly realized that I was trying to avoid him at all cost, who wouldn't have ? We live under the same roof, but I kind of wished he figured out later. The strangest thing is that since the day he found out, everything changed, he started acting differently around me, at first, as soon as he saw me, he got really mad and would stomp away cursing, didn't talk to me anymore, no more teasing, he even began avoiding me and didn't even spare me a glance, to say I was surprised was an understatment. What I didn't expect is that it unintentionally hurt my feelings a lot more than it should and I don't even know why. After a while he changed all over again, troubling me in more way than one, most of the time it was when we were alone, and oddly it was often, as if the other member purposely vanished each time Kyuhyun and me were in the same room. In those moments, he would sit closer to me, act gently, something he's never done before, and as the time passed, he became touchy too, that's when I thought something was wrong. Like the other night, when the guys were gone, except him who was playing in his room as always, and me watching a movie. After a while he came in the living room, gazed at me, and when I thought he would turn back and ignore me, he did the exact oposite, he came over to the couch and took a sit next to me, really close next to me, so close I could feel the warmth of his body warming me up, and his knee was brushing mine, he didn't speak, his eyes were concentrated on the TV, and of course, me being the cliché shy boy, I had to Blush hard right next to him, being thanksfull of the dark surrounding us. What he did next took my breath away. I felt his hand on my thigh, tracing slow patterns up and down with his fingers, turning my skin a darker shade of red, my breath quickly became erratic, and my heartbeat was so loud Kyuhyun could probably hear it, I didn't know how to react, Should I push him away, or let him do as he please, I know, that's a pretty stupid question, but his hands feel feels so good on me, I know I should feel disgusted, but it's oddly soothing and exciting. I was so lost in my mind I didn't feel him moving closer, he leaned on me and sweetly whispered on the shell of my ear "You know, you're cute when you blush" before getting up and going back to the darkness of his room. And me ? Well, I was left dumbfounded and warm as hell on the stupid coutch, wondering what the fudge happenned to me. And I would be lying if I said that after that all my thought weren't solely about some weird 'geek' just a room away from me.

 

 


 

 

I woke up in a startle, not because of a nightmare, no, but because of the youngest member of the band, It's been a week already yet I can't seem to think of anything else, each time I sit on the couch I would think of our close proximity, every time I got a glimpse of him, my heart would start beating louder and quicker, it often end up with me as red as a tomato and one of the other guys asking me if I'm sick. There is no way for me to go back to sleep and since it's 8 already, I got up and started heading up to the bathroom, but then I remembered today was saturday and thanks to Leeteuk, who was persuaded something was wrong with my health, ordered me to stay home and rest for the day. If only he knew that the reason of my sleepless night and inattentiveness was some young 'tad' called Kyuhyun, he would certainly kill me.

My belly gurgled, signaling an obvious hunger. I should probably go to the kitchen and find something to eat while the other members are still asleep, I'll shower later. The kitchen was unexpectedly empty, making me release a sigh of relief, I wasn't up to come across anyone right now. I just wanted to eat and rest. and I didn't want to be all alone with the unpredictable Kyuhyun, who usually get up pretty early, even after playing all night may I say, and isn't here to tourment me, yet. I rumaged through the cupboard for something edible to eat and the only thing left was a near empty cereal box. That will do for now, I don't think it'll be enought for all of us boys, but well, First up first served. I laughed at my though and started humming while preparing my delicious, yet simple meal, not regestering that I weren't alone anymore, I continued humming  and swayed my hips to some song I had listened on the radio, don't blame me, I've had this bad habit since I was kid.  

 

"Making breakfast ?" someone said in a husky voice. I turned around startled, a hand over my heart, and seeing who it was I returned to my task, nodding at him. His sleepy voice was deep and masculin, it was really pleasing to the ear.

"You didn't have to scare me you know ?" I said, trying to hide my blush behind my bangs. I heard him stifle a laugh. A really 'edible' laugh, may I add.

 

"Wasn't on purpose, I swear. You were just too engrossed by those cereal and your song to hear me coming." He was still slightly laughing, making me wonder if he hadn't intended on scaring me from the start, I wouldn't be surprised If that was the case. The room quickly became awfully quiet, I didn't know what to talk about with him, It's not as if we were friends to beging with, he was awful to me until not so long ago, so I opted on not talking at all. It was probably the best thing to do.

 

Suddenly, I felt him move behind me, likely coming to find something to eat. But then I tensed at the closeness of his body, **not a second later I felt his arm slide around my waist, embracing me from behind. My heart quickened and I didn't dare moving, scared of our proximity, his chest glued to my back.

 

"Wha-What are you doing... ?" Of course I had to stammer, as if it weren't embarrassing enought that I was already red as hell. I tried to slip off Kyuhyun's clutch, but he was stronger than expected, or maybe I just didn't really want get out of his embrace.

 

"I came here to have breakfast but I saw you humming to yourself, and swaying your body like that...hmm Min...  the sight was irresistible." I heard him groan against my neck, his voice doing wonders on my body. My bare arms and lower back were prickling with goosebumps , and a shiver ran down my body as his lips softly brushed my ear, It was an unusual, strange, yet pleasant feeling, I felt warm all over.

 

"Do you like it ?" He whispered for only me to hear, his lips glided along to the crook of my neck and rested there for a while. making me gasp silently. Is warm lips moving softly against y skin made me quiver from pleasure. My heart was skyrocketing. Damn, I'm being such a p*ssy !

 

"I... Ye-No !" I tried to get a grasp of myself, I was feeling light headed and unconsiously bend my head on the side to make place for him, I felt him smile against my skin. I slighly turned my head to look him in the eyes and ask him what he was doing but what I saw was heartwelming, his eyes were dark, filled with someonthing I couldn't grasp, It was strong and overpowering. My heart was pounding so hard at such a sight. I couldn't keep up with his stare thus turned back feeling too overwhelmed by the guy behind me. He softly tightened his arms around me, crushing our body more than prior. I could feel his abs against my back, and let me tell you, he's well built. I was really embarrassed of my thought and before I could try and find a way to escape this situation, he talked.

 

"Care to share ?" I was surprised once again, I didn't know what he was talking about, what does he want to share ? I was starting to blush even more when I though of the meaning, Does he-Does he want me to share m-my body ? Then I watched him looking straight at my bowl of cereal. I felt abruptly relieved, he wants to eat with me, he just wants us to share breakfast.  Scared of not being able to answer without making a fool out off me, I simply nodded. And that's how I shared my breakfast with the one I thought hated me the most in this entire universe.

 

 

 


 

 

We were slowly eating and soon enought the guys were up. Shindong, Donghae and Eunhyuk came in the kitchen and groaned at the lack of food, seeing as I and Kyuhyun were eating the last of the cereals. They started 'hunting' around as if some food would appear magically behind one of the cupboard. Heechul was the last to come and when he entered he sent me a sly look before winking at Kyuhyun who was now blushing hard, You heard me right. Kyuhyun blushing as a school girl in love ? Unbelievable ! Not understanding what the freak was happenning I glanced at the younger with my brows raised in questioning, he didn't answer, got up and left the room. I felt a sudden pang in my heart**. We were pretty fine a few minutes ago, what happened ? Was it something I did, or say ?

 

In my confusion, I hadn't heard the guys calling for some home delivery food, when I came back to my senses, they had already pigged out half of the food while talking about random things, I tried to participate as much as I could but I was too preocupied by the sudden change of Kyuhyun, I don't really know what to make out of it, is he playing me ? is he trying to get my forgiveness ? Crap ! What does he want ? My thought were wandering, again. Eunhyuk would give side glance from time to time, when I Drift off the subject. I hadn't heard Eunhyuk talking to me. He looked at me with a knowing smirk.

 

"Wh-what did you say ?

"not listenning ?

"Sorry, I was lost in my thoughs"

"Thinking of somebody ? Could this somebody be the guy whom you shared breakfast with, by any chance,?"

"Ye- What ? No !" I was too quick, a simple clue to my lie. They all laughed at my discomfort And my blush darkenned.

"Stop bulsh*tting us ! You're not a good liar, someone ever told you that ? You know, Instead of thinking about him, maybe you should go and talk to him." And they errupted in laughs once gain. I couldn't stand it anymore and retired to my room. Sometimes I really can't stand them. I was pathing back and forth in my room, thinking about what I should do, And I finaly came to a conclusion ! I had to know what were Kyuhyun's true intention, I couldn't stay and do nothing about it, Eunhyuk was right ! I went to his room and unlike what I deduced he wasn't there. Did he go out ? He didn't even inform any of us, not that he cannot do what he want, but... That would be kind to tell us about his whereabout. It just meant one thing, he was clearly avoiding me. Alright, if you really want to avoid me, then so be it, but don't come back to me acting as if nothing happenned afterwards ! I Don't know why, But I was angry, and just wanted to get rid of my thought right about now. Mayby a shower would help me calm down. I went back to my room and seized the first clean clothes that I had and proceeded to the bathroom, when I entered the light was already on. Donghae probably forgot to switch it off, it occurs frequently, even if we tell him thouthand and thousand times, he won't get it. But we forgive him, to each it's flaws right ?

I undressed to my boxers, But when I turned around to enter the bath the curtain slided open. I jumped back in surprise when I saw who was in, and in his birthday suit. Oh My god... This body, I couldn't stop myself from admiring him. From the top of his disheveled and damp hair, to his toned torso glittering with water drops, to his- Damn he was b-

"Like what you see ?" My eyes rised up to his, full of mischief, staring back at me, a cocky smirk arboring his handsome face. To hell with thoses freacking eyes and those lips ! I was probably a blushing mess by now. Being caught up staring at someone's body is pretty embarassing.

"I-No- It's- Well-"

"Cat got your tongue sweety ? " He closed the distance between us, leaned on me, our body slightly touching and his nose brushing mine. I stopped breathing, I couldn't even blink, my mind was in a fuzz, my eyes couldn't stop from shifting between his piercing eyes to his gorgeous lips on and on, I didn't know where to set my gaze, he was just inches away, I could feel his warm minty breath on me, and his heated gaze feverishly boring into mine, Is he- Is he going to- to kiss me ? at the mention of his tempting lips, my eyes glanced back at them and when the distance closed a lot more than wished, my eyes closed on their own accord. I waited, feeling breathless, but nothing happened, Opening one eye at a time I saw he was staring at my lips too, I reddened all over again. He finally draw nearer and our lips touched. Sweet, plump, yet manly all at once, that's how they felt against mine. It made a million electrifying feelings shot throught me, but as soon as his lips brushed mine, they left immediatly after. My fingers rised up to my lips, strocking them slowly with the tip of my fingers.

 

"What-What was that for ?" Kyuhyun's eyes were still locked on my lips, making it hard for me to think straight.

 

"The towels, they are behind you." he lifted his hand, and sure enought, he had a towel clasped in it. He started drying himself has if nothing had happenned. I suddenly felt Offended, and dumb, he didn't intend on kissing me. The worst is that he doesn't even look concerned.

 

"That's sad you didn't come earlier, We could have shared the shower. You know, so we don't waste water" I couldn't utter a word, everything was blank, the only thing I could think of was his lips pressed on mine not a minute ago, and his nonchalant attitude was beginning to annoy me.

 

"Did you see a ghost ? Or am I making you speechless ?" Kyuhyun had his evil smile by now. My body was a crimson red. I felt humiliated. That was it, as always he was mocking me. Tears started forming at the corner of my eyes, But I wouldn't let them flow out, I won't let him see how much he affect me.

"You just kissed me ! How can you act as if nothing happened ? Is it funny for you to play me around as if I were just a useless toy ?! Are you gonna throw me off when you won't have any use of me anymore ?! Is that it ?! Go on ! Laugh ! Just do-"

I couldn't finish my sentence cause he locked his lips with me one more time shutting me up, but this time, it was more forceful, more demanding, it was almost as if he was hungry, aggressively hungry, pressing on my lips in vigorous pattern, grabbing my lower lip between his, biting, , nibbling, I coucdn't breath, I couldn't think. I didn't even feel myself responding to his advances, trying to keep up with him, trying to kiss him with the same strenght. He finally slowed down, leisurely nibbling my lower lip before gently running the tip of his tongue over it, sending stronger shiver down my body before breaking the kiss, and oh so slowly took a step back. I was shocked, breathless, eyes fully open, it was totaly different than the previous one, it was so overwhelming, but it felt so good at the same time. his lips were so soft yet so demanding against mine,  

 

"That's what kissing mean baby, don't forget it" and then he was gone and I was left in an haze. 

 

 

 

 


 

Finally done ! Sorry It took longer than expected to post it.

First chapter rewritted, hope you'll enjoy. Comment and tell me what you think about it ! 

 

Good night-kiss HD