Prologue

The Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Prologue[/CONTENTID1]

                                                                                     

[CONTENTID2]The Bang family was considered the well-mannered, kind, and caring family in the Gwangjin District. Every Thursday around noon you will see the family enjoying themselves at the *Children’s Grand Park but not only the family itself but children from an orphanage whom the Bang family consider family as well.


      “Ah~ Taesong-ah, back again with the children I see?” an elderly woman asked the father.


      “Yes, we’re back once again. We just love spending time with these lovely children.” Taesong replied happily while looking at his family smiling and laughing around with one another.


      “Keep them smiling Taesong-ah. They deserve all the love they need.”


      “Of course *halmeoni, I’m just happy to be around them when I have time.”


Bang Taesong, the father of many children as others call him, couldn’t even be more happier than to spend time with his family and the children of the orphanage. It was very hard at first to get his wife, Ji Hye, to agree in the very beginning to be a part of his cause but with a little persuasion and the meeting of the children, she couldn’t help but smile and agree with his decision. They too have a child of their own, Bang Yongguk, who is currently at 16 months and their joyful life couldn’t even be more than a great blessing to them.


       “Oohh~ Gukkie smiled!” One of the children exclaimed upon seeing little Yongguk smiling.


       “Yes he did didn’t he, Sumi-ah?” Ji Hye smiled.


Yes, life couldn’t even be more better for the Bang Family. They saw the children grow and be adopted to a loving family and they taught their son the meaning of what they are doing.

 

“Everyone has a chance to be loved and we are giving them that chance they never had.
Even though we aren’t blood related, we are still a family to them.”

 

It all seemed to be a happy story but not everything has a ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter