Yongseo Dating News

Breaking News

December, 31st 2020

 

In a medium size bedroom, a man and a woman were talking

“It’s the time”

“I think so. It’s the time.”

 

 

January 1st, 2021, 10a.m.

 

Dispatch released an article :

“CNBLUE’s JungYonghwa and SNSD’s Seohyun reported to be dating for more than 4 years”

The news immadiately skyrocketing and became a headline. And then a lot articles were made.

“Super Power Couple-Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE and SNSD Seohyun”

“A long awaited years for Yong-Seo shipper finally came to the end with their dating news”

“SNSD’s Forever Maknae reported to be Taken by CNBLUE’s Powerhouse, JungYonghwa”

“Will ex-we got married couple will actually get married? CNBLUE’s Jung YongHwa and SNSD’s Seohyun reported to be dating for over 4 years”

Etc

 

Netizen reaction :

“Daebak! They are relly an item”

“Will they deny?”

“Why dispatch didn’t release any picture? It is not the typical dispatch :/.”

“Their relationship is already became public secret since while ago. I wonder why it must be reported today.”

“What? Why Seohyun?”

“Yes! My favorite couple for years. It really comes true! I can’t believe this! I might die from happiness. Oh my God”

“Congratulation~”

“I prefer Yonghwa with another woman. But knowing that they dated for such a long time, I can just say congratulation, hope you are doing well.”

“I can’t breath. Help me juseyo!!!”

“Omo! Why Yonghwa? Why not another man? But I hope they do well”

“Yeah... it is just about time they revealed it”

“4 years? So, Seohyun could bear be left by Yoghwa to the army? Daebak!”

“My OTP! Waw... seriously how many years it was that I still waiting for them?”

“Yes Goguma!!!”

“Finally Seohyun got a man. I thought she was really innocent”

“Is dispatch waiting for their denial before releasing the proofs?”

“How can they hide for 4 years?”

“Didn’t they date for almost 8-9 years? I think it was already became public secret that they dated from 2012 or 2013. What did I say? 8 years? Daebak!!! Ei... but the report said 4 years... lets wait the confirmation.”

 

The netizan comments were differs. But they were more positives and neutrals than the negatives. It really eased Yong’s and Seo’s mind. People nowadays started to not really care about who dating who, not like some years ago, when idols got hate after being caught dating. But still, this dating news brought an uproar in kpop idustry. How the don’t? He is JungYonghwa –  the leader of everlasting band, CNBLUE – who has been recognize as a great song writer and producer, who not only produce CNBLUE’s and his labelmate’s albums but other artists as well. And she is Seo Joohyun, a member of Forever Nation Girl Group – which still always hit number one when they released a song, SNSD – who already established her name as the greatest idol turned musical actress.

 

 

January 1st, 2021, 12a.m.

 

FNC’s Representative : We already looked for this matter, but we can’t give any informtion yet. Jung Yonghwa would like to clear this misunderstanding himself by holding a press conference tomorrow. The detail will be released soon.

 

SM’s Representative : We already talked to Seohyun regarding this matter. The two is close colleage from years ago and continue maintaining their close relationship. She refused to give further information. We hope for your understanding. Thankyou.

 

Netizen:

“Ei??? So can I take this as a denial? Or a confirmation?”

“Close colleague. TT”

“Press conference? Why a press conference suddenly?”

“So they are not together? Go dispatch! Reveal the proofs!”

“Close colleage. Why they still use that excuse? It already expired excuse for a while now. Just admit it Seohyun ssi.”

“Should I wait for tomorrow? Should i hung my anticipation?”

“I ship Yonghwa with another person, so yeah, no comment :p”

“I still believe they are together”

“Where are the photo proofs? Or video maybe?. When will dispatch reveal them? No way they don’t have any proof.”

“Misunderstanding? So??? They are really not together?”

“Are you kidding me?!”

“Daebak! How can they?”

“Is this just a play? To increase the stock? See, FNC’s and SM’s stock is skyrocketing.”

“Why broke my heart just right after make it high?”

“I’ll just wait for dispatch to release the proofs, and I will really trust that they were dating.”

“Better bring goodnews tomorrow Jung Yonghwa!”

Etc

 

 

January 1st, 2021, 5.pm

 

FNC : “Jung Yonghwa would like to invite the journalists to the press coference tomorrow, January 2nd, 2021 at xxx, 10.a.m. We ask your kindness. Thankyou.”

 

 

January 2nd, 2021. 9.55.a.m

 

Dispatch released 4photos of Seohyun and Yonghwa when they were dating. One picture for each year. Dispatch also said that they still have many photos and 2 videos.

 

Netizen :

“Nah. The photos. Of course dispatch had them.”

Joengmal, Chukhaeyo for this awesome couple. Hope you two doing well in the future too.”

“Why do people keep blaming Seohyun and Yonghwa for lying? Seohyun is not completely lying. If they are dating, they are still close colleage, since they are both idol, right? She didn’t say that they are not dating. Why people like to hate? And for Yonghwa’s statement, lets hear what will he said in the press conference.”

“So they are really dating? Yonghwa, just cancel the press conference. Kkk.”

“Why took a long time to reveal the proof?kkk”

“Releasing proofs just 5 minute before Yonghwa’s press conference? Is FNC’s deal with dispatch broke?”

“What the need of the press conference if you just will said ‘yes, we are dating’?”

“Now, it is really congratulation!!!”

“Both of them are lying right? One said that it was a misunderstanding, and the other said that they are just a close colleage.”

Etc

 

 

Janurary 2nd, 2021, 10.a.m.

 

As promised, Yonghwa held a press conference. Exactly at 10 a.m., he entered the place and directly headed to the table prepared. He was with FNC’s CEO, Han Seung Ho, and his manager, Bruce. The journalists already started busying them selves with their laptops and cameras.

 

Before took a seat, Yonghwa gave a deep bow to the journalists, "Annyeong haseyo. JungYonghwa imnida. Sorry for the trouble I cause you all, and thankyou for coming.”

Then the three sat, of course Yonghwa sat at the middle.

“As you know, I will give my clarification about my relationship with Seohyun of SNSD. Like what you all know, we knew each other from the show back in 2010, and we keep maintaining our good relationship till now. And yesterday, there was an article about us dating for 4 years.”

 

Yonghwa break a second.

“And via this press conference, I’d like to tell you that the news isn’t true.”

The journalist stated to whisper, but kept the work done– typing and typing –.

“And now, I want to invite a person who will help me to explain this matter.”

 

Just right after Yonghwa finished his sentence, a beautiful figure with dark long wavy hair came to the scene. All the cameras and heads were heading to the door, observing the figure that wore a one piece white dress and black elegant heels. Now, not only the gasping sound, but also some shrieks could be heard clearly.

 

The beautiful woman then gave the journalists a bow, and sat right next to JungYonghwa, while Bruce move to the other seat.

“Let me introduce this woman.” Yonghwa started again.

“She is Seo Joohyun, my wife. I think all of you know who she is.” Then both Seohyun and Yonghwa looked each other and smiled sweetly.

“Annyeong haseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida. We are so sorry to deliver this good news really late, and sorry for not giving any statement yesterday.”

 

“Let me explain first before you guys ask. I know that all of you had many questions right know.” Yonghwa continued, but he can’t hold his happiness, he were grinning ear to ear. How come he could endure not smiling like this, this whole time? Indeed, actor Yong. Yes, Yonghwa already be recognized as a great idol-turned actor – despite his bad performances and critics in his early days –, thanks to his awesome act in Hongkong blockbuster movie back in 2016.

 

“After the show ended, we kept maintaining our colleague relationship, although I confessed to her back in 2011, but unfortunatey she refused. But it turned out that she just thought about how will it impact our carreer.”

 

“But from mid 2012, we started dating for real. We tried to see how will it turns out. And from that time till we broke up in mid 2014, we must dealed with dispatch. Oh yes, the one that only catch us is dispatch.” Seohyun spoke. And Yonghwa continued,

 

“For the cause of our broke up, it just because of  our busy schedule. We barely got time together. We met about once every 2 months when we don’t have any same activities. It was really hard. And finally we decide to partways, but we still keep the good relationship just like before." Now it was Seohyun time to spoke.

 

“2016 was the time we got back together as couple. After we – Yonghwa Oppa and I – dated another person in the time we were not an item, we realised that we can’t live without each other, so we try to make another chance. And of course, we make deal again with dispatch.”

 

“We were maturing, and can maintain our relationship as a lover untill I join the military in early 2018. We really thought hard that time. But because we trust each other, and we love each other that much, we decided to secretly engage just a week before my enlistment. And I must thanked Seohyun for waiting me that long and still keep her faith in me.” Then Yonghwa and Seohyun looked each other. Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand, and continued, “Gomawo yeobo.”

“I got released from the army in January last year, and started to plan about our future. We asked ourselves what is the best for both of us, for our family, groups, and company. I tried to propose, no, I just asked Joohyun if she would marry me. It was still in spring. I shouldn’t reveal the date tough. Hehehe.”

 

“And seeing my Sooyoung eonni got married and still can keep performing with SNSD really make me want to do the same. After a lot of thought, some days later I said yes to him.”

 

“And finally I officially proposed to her, asked her parents permission, and we got married last fall. It was really a personal wedding that only was attended by our families, and group members. Ah, of course some really close colleages and our agency’s staffs. And actually we already registered our wedding.”

 

“We thanked everyone, and we hope your kindness in the future as well, keep supporting us.” Yonghwa and Seohyun gave their statement.

 

Yonghwa continued, “I also want to make this occasion as the first time we showed our wedding ring. It actually such a waste that we can’t show it for some time.”

 

And just like that, the press conference ended with Yonghwa and Seohyun took some photos in front of the journalists, with their wedding ring lingers at their figers.

 

 

Netizen reaction : BSYBCGFjvjhvN,DQIYCG439[[x39NMXFLIOXFHAGAKAAJDOUCF.F4P—9C7NXU,

 

 

January 5th, 2021

 

SM held a press conference, stating : “With this, we would like to bring some good news. Sooyoung is now 2 months pregnant, Seohyun is 4 weeks pregnant, and Hyoyeon will marry soon. So, SNSD will take a long hiatus, and the members will continue their unit and solo activities for sometime. We hope your understanding and ask for your support for our girls. Thankyou.”

 

*FIN*

 

Note :  

For the last netizen reaction, I  just wanna show you that all of them are confused, really surprised, so they can’t say anything.

 

 

*Just edited some spelling errors after re read this story myself*