The scary Creature

GET ME OUT!

 

“Mother?...Father?...” said the little kid as he walked through the hallway from his room toward his parents’ room on the 2nd floor in the house. He heard something broke and he stopped walking for a second.

The 8 years old kid’s heart was beating so fast that he could feel them beating in his ears, he looked around him at the dark house checking if there was anyone spying on him and when he didn’t find anything he started to walk again, slowly toward his parents’ room.

As he arrived he opened the door just a little bit to see what is going on in there, when he moved his eyes to the left side, his eyes became wide, his heart couldn’t beat faster than it was beating but his body started to shiver. His deer like eyes started to tear up a little of sadness and fear, he tried to step back slowly so he won’t make a sound but what he didn’t know is the thing he saw inside was a powerful creature that has an ability to hear any kind of sound.

“Having fun over there Changmin?” said the creature as he stopped whatever he was doing while his back was facing the door, making Changmin freeze in his place wondering lots and lots of things at the same time.

The creature dropped down his mother, he stood up with his back still facing Changmin, Changmin’s eyes moved to where his mother was laying and his gasped as he shivered more as he saw blood covering her neck.

The creature smirked and Changmin covered his mouth trying to mute his cries as tears found their way over his cheeks. The creature turned around to face the boy and Changmin looked up at it, he looked like human but he was kind of tall, really tall.

He chuckled taking Changmin’s attention to look up at his face, and it made the boy more terrified when he saw the blood all over his mouth with two sharp tusks shown over his lip.

“Aww don’t be scared” said the creature as Changmin suddenly started to run down the stairs.

The creature followed him slowly chuckling again, he watched Changmin reaching out for the door knob and turning it around, he stopped at his spot smirking as the boy quickly got out of the house sobbing hardly.

He wanted to go find their neighbors but before he even could see the street, he felt himself pulled up so he looked back to find himself facing the creature’s red eyes so closely.

Changmin shivered more and screamed out as he sat up straight gasping deeply, he looked around him quickly to realize he’s in a unfamiliar dark room. But wait, wasn’t he just now trying to run away from that scary weird looking man? What happened?

He tried to remember when a voice took his attention, he turned his head to his right side as he started shivering again with fear.

“It’s ok…calm down I wont hurt you” said a blond older boy as he sat down beside him on the floor, holding on a cup of water.

“Here, drink this” said the boy, Changmin looked at the glass and he actually wanted to push it away but he was too thirsty to reject it so he slowly took it and started to drink as he looked up at the boy still not trusting him.

“….thank you” said Changmin after he was done.

“You’re welcome” said the boy as he took the cup out of his hand and put it on the floor beside them, he sat down beside Changmin who hugged his legs toward his chest looking around him to realize that there were lot of boys in his age, a little bit older and even younger.

“All of us been kidnapped after our parents’ got killed…just like you” said the boy taking back Changmin’s attention.

“H-how..w-what…” Changmin didn’t know what to ask first, he had lots and lots of questions playing in his head.

“Tao-shi brought us all over here to use us…”started the boy and Changmin listened carefully.

“He looks for the royalty blood in kids like us, he says that we’re special and powerful and that we should be unique, different from ordinary human..”

“human?” asked Changmin not understanding what was this boy talking about.

“Oh you didn’t find out yet?...he’s a vampire, actually the lord of vampires in this country” explained the blond boy giving Changmin a shock.

“V-v-vampire?...w-what?!” said Changmin with his shivering voice as his eyes started to tear up again.

“Shhh calm down it’s ok” tried the boy to calm Changmin down but Changmin was freaking out more and more.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?! H-HE’S A VAMPIRSE HE-HE’S!...HE’LL KILL US!” yelled out Changmin as he stood up, the boy tried to calm him down but it was getting worse and waking up the boys in the dark room.

“Jaejoong-hyung~? What’s wrong~?” said a cute little boy as he sat up yawning.

“Calm down you’re waking up everyone!” said Jaejoong, as he finally got to hold on Changmin’s arms to stop him from jumping here and there trying find a way out.

Another boy tried to help Jaejoong to get Changmin to calm down when suddenly the metal door opened taking everyone’s attention. All the boys in the room quickly stood up side by side facing the tall man who walked in.

“So, the new boy woke up finally huh?” said the man taking Changmin’s attention.

“I-It-ts h-him~…” said Changmin with a shivering voice.

“Hello there” said the man who obviously was Tao the lord of vampires, as he walked toward both Changmin and Jaejoong who was still holding on him.

“L-leav-ve me alone~” said Changmin as his tears ran down his cheeks, making Tao chuckle a little bit.

“aww~ don’t worry I’m not going to finish your life dear…”said Tao as he leaned down to Changmin’s level and then suddenly he held on Changmin’s face with a kind of tight hold making him gasp and shiver even more.

“Jaejoong go back toward your spot.” Said Tao and quickly Jaejoong made his way toward the line of kids and stood between them.

“So since he freaked out then I believe you already told him Jaejoong hm?” asked Tao still holding on Changmin and looking at him with a smirk.

“I couldn’t finish talking Tao-shi...he freaked out before I could” said Jaejoong trying not to show his fear.

“Oh…I understand.” Said Tao as he stood up, he carried Changmin up and then threw him at another vampire that was standing by the door.

“Take them all up, let them bath, take care of their look as I ordered you before, then bring them up to me in the main hall” ordered Tao and the vampire answered fast that he will.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, all the boys, which were actually 10 boys, were dressed in classy suits, died hair colors to make each one looks different and special. They all stood in the main hall in front of Tao who was sitting on his throne checking out each one with his red scary eyes.

Then he stood up and the kids started to shiver, Changmin looked down to the floor as his shaking hand held on Jaejoong’s sleeve believing that this hyung would be able to protect him although Jaejoong was actually as afraid as Changmin was.

“Good…” said Tao with a smirk on his face as he stood right in front of the boys, then he looked at the vampire.

“Take them to their training class, make sure they understand what they will be doing…I don’t want any mistakes”

“yes your majesty” said the vampire as Tao moved his stares to the boys again.

“Or else…their blood would be mine” whispered Tao in a scary voice giving the kids another reason to shiver even more.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the training class, which was a really big class with desks like a normal school, but also there was a table that looked like a table from a restaurant in front of the desks.

“Each desk has a name on it, look for your name and take a seat.” Said their trainer so everyone made their ways slowly toward their desks, and Changmin’s desk was the second one on the right raw, while Jaejoong’s desk was the fourth one on the left raw.

“You will learn how to speak different languages, you have to learn at least two languages beside Korean. Mostly Japanese and English” explained the vampire, then he called out for another vampire to bring the books for him.

“Also you’ll learn how to eat properly, how to sit, how to talk in a classy way, of course you’ll also learn what you must talk about with the people you’ll meet and what you’re not allowed to talk about.” Explained the vampire more as the other vampire brought the books for him.

“Now, first of all you’ll call me Andy-shi…second we’ll start with your daily schedule before I explain more about the people you’ll meet.” Said Andy as he flipped a black board to show them their schedule.

“You’ll wake up at 6:00 am, you’ll take a shower every day and have breakfast at 8:00, you’ll do exercises with Eric-shi till 10:00, then you’ll come over here to start trainings with me till 3:00 pm, you’ll have your lunch and come back over here to continue till 6:00 pm, after that you will get ready so you would go to sleep at 8:00 pm” explained Andy showing everything on the board, then he faced the kids with a serious look.

“This is your schedule for two weeks, till you get ready, then your life style will change again but we’ll talk about this later…” Andy was about to continue talking when a kid with a dark brown hair raised his hand.

“Yes Yunho?”

“U-um…why are we doing all this…Andy-shi?” asked the boy with some fear in his voice.

“Well…Yunho you, all of you…your work will be to satisfies adult human…married couples who couldn’t have kids” explained Andy and then turned around to flip the board to the empty side to start their first lesson but then he stopped.

“If you want to do good thing for these people you shouldn’t kill our parents to do so…you could just bring kids who have no parents to do this job” said suddenly Changmin in an angry voice with a slight of fear taking Andy’s attention.

“I think you should shut up Changmin and know your place…your job is to satisfies these people…that’s all you have to know…”said Andy answering Changmin, then he got silent for a moment and suddenly in a less of second he was right in front of Changmin surprising him and the other kids.

“Don’t you ever, talk to me like that again or else” said Andy in a scary low voice showing his fangs as he held on Changmin’s small neck giving it a soft squeeze just to give him the hint of what would happen to him if he ever open his mouth again with that kind of talk.

Changmin tried not to cry but his tears just got their way all over his red cheeks so finally Andy let him go and walked slowly back toward the board.

“I guess we all understand each other…so lets start”