[s.02]

LINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About last time, I made a big mistake. It was not Moonbin, it was MJ. I am so sorry ㅠㅠ. And sorry it took so long to update. I was so busy and I got writer's block. And I still have stories on Wattpad to get done with by Aug 31 (for wattys huhuhu). So yeah! Here's a special chapter for you guys. Sorry if this chapter will sound so lame ahuehuehe.

 

Dongmin's heart raced for a moment when the day cameㅡthe day when he invited Tzuyu over Jimin's restaurant.

He doesn't understand why he's being like this. Going circles, bothered and there's something going on inside his tummy. He still have more time to calm himself, though. Still more 30 minutes and Tzuyu will be here and he'll probably pass out.

You chose this, jerk.

Good thing the restaurant is not that crowded yet so he really isn't busy and he can entertain his guests well. He doesn't know if inviting his friends over, too, was a great idea. Well, he can't really just invite Tzuyu alone, not wanting her to think that he's inviting her for a date. Although, for him, he really did want to think of it as a date. He wanted to see Tzuyu again and talk to her and stare at her face without her realizing it. For sure his friends will probably entertain Tzuyu so he will be unnoticeable.

"Dongmin, there are new guests," Taehyung said while holding a tray full of bowls. He nodded and headed his way out the kitchen.

Doing this whole parttime job idea isn't really Dongmin's thing. He loathes talking to people and pleasing them. Customers will scold at you though you didn't do anything wrong but you still have to take the blame. He hates it so much. But he doesn't have any choice. He has to help his brother in the hospital. Dongmin might look like he doesn't care but he's actually dang worried. There's still pain in his heart but he doesn't want his brother to be in that situation. He's still his hyung and a hyung must protect her little brother at all costs.

Well, he could've just use the money his mother left for him, for college. But pride still reigns in his system and he doesn't want to owe her mother (who left them both with Moonbin's father) something. He wanted to live alone independently without any help from others. Even from his friends.

"Is that all?" He asked and the customer nodded in agreement.

He keeps on looking at the sidewalk, waiting for her to come but it has been 15 minutes and there's still no hint of Tzuyu around.

Okay, Dongmin. Calm your freaking . It's still early.

But before he could enter in the kitchen, a loud voice boomed inside the restaurant, getting the attention of almost all the customers inside. Even Dongmin got ahold of himself because of the freaking mini heart attack the shout gave.

"Hyung!" The boy shouted, running while spreading his arms to hug Dongmin. His feet felt like it was carefully planted on the ground he couldn't even had the chance to move or run away from the annoying machine named Sanha. All he could to do was to roll his eyes and inhales a very deep breath while Sanha was trying to choke him to death.

"Your hug could kill me more than a razor," he whispered in a very soft voice causing Sanha to shiver and to move away.

"Hyung! Stop saying things like that. It gives me the chills. How can people talk about that that easy? Brr."

Dongmin parted his lips to say something but pulled it back. He forgot that it is a very sensitive topic. He didn't mean to say it.

He looked over Sanha's shoulder at the door then back at him again.

"Where are the others? You went here alone?" He asked, wondering why the three other pabos are not here yet. Maybe backed out? Hmm. That's okay. Atleast Sanha is still here.

"Aniyo," he shook his head. "They're with Tzuyu noona. Oh, they're here!"

His eyes shifted to where Sanha is pointing. The moment his eyes landed on Tzuyu's smiling face, everything felt like a slow motion like the ones in the movies and his heart stopped, jumped then skipped a beat. When Tzuyu's eyes locked on him, he wanted to rip his heart apart and throw it away so it couldn't move and make him nervous. It was like a herd of buffalos running inside him, feets pounding hard his poor heart.

Oh, shiㅡ

"Heeyah!" MJ said in high-pitch.

Jinjin and Rocky showed a wide smile at Dongmin who was in deep shiz right now. They all looked at him weirdly.

"Uhm, hyung?" His soul flew back when Sanha waved his hands infront of his face. He blinked for a few times, opened his mouth, closed it again.

"Hi," Tzuyu waved a little at Dongmin, forming a very thin smile.

And then again, scenes from the hospital where Tzuyu came in to help him flashes before his eyes. How she talked to him and how Dongmin can't take his eyes off Tzuyuㅡlike what is happening right now.

"Uhm, we are hungry! Hello?" MJ wiggled his body distracting Dongmin from his thoughts. He realized that he spaced out much on them. He scratched the back of his head and turned his back to hide his blushing cheeks.

"I-I'm going inside. You can choose a seat anywhere you like."

His four friends looked at each other, confused at how Dongmin acted infront of them. And for sure, it was the very first time it ever happened again in forever. Dongmin blushing and acting shy infront of peopleㅡinfront of a girl that he likes.

He squeezed his chest hard at the back of the kitchen door while pressing his eyes shut.

"Oh shiㅡ" he muttered under his breath. And invented a new cuss word he repeatedly say inside his crazy head.

"Cussing out your feelings won't make you feel any better." Taehyung suddenly spoke out of the blue making his heart jump. He forgot that he is here.

He cleared his throat.

What do you even know?

"You like that girl, huh?"

He was suprised when Taehyung asked him that. Is he supposed to answer that?

"What if I do?" He asked, returning a question. Taehyung flipped his hair on the side.

"Then tell her what you feel. Squeezing your chest like that and mouthing profanities isn't going to do anything with your feelings."

He inhales deeply and heaved a huge sigh.

"I can't," he almost say to himself.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

Dongmin just stared at Taehyung who is arranging the food for the customers. He then remembered again why he can't. There's something in him that wanted to tell her but he is still afraid of what would be Tzuyu's reaction to it. He can't afford to lose her again like what happened to Eunwoo. He doesn't want her to distance herself from him, knowing that she's still crazy in love with his brother, Moonbin.

"I can't because I still have orders to serve," he answered and get the tray on Taehyung's hands. Taehyung snorted at Dongmin's poor attempt of humor.

Okay, nice one you got there, you stupid shiz-head.

He left Taehyung who is wearing a playful smirk and served the orders for the customers. He then went to 'his' friends and handed them the menu so they could order.

"Can we order anything we want?" Sanha asked. "Waaah! I want all!"

"Yeah, we want all!" MJ added and smiled at Dongmin who is staring daggers at them.

He knew this would happen. They will take advantage on him because they know that he wouldn't disagree. Which is kind of true because, how can he? How can he punch thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter