Butterfly 2

BTS: THE BOYS I LOVE

“Hello,” relief washed over her like a wave

Rebekah’s emotions got the best of her as soon as she heard his voice. There was a chance he was nowhere near her but if this was going to be it for her, at least she could hear his voice one more time.

“Hello? Rebekah?”

“Yoongi,” she could barely speak but she tried her best

“Why are you whispering? What’s wrong?” he sounded concern. The boys noticed the change of tone to his voice and they all stopped walking

“Help me,” she started crying

“Where are you?” he was panicking now

“Park…parking deck,”

“Here? At the hotel?” Yoongi ran into the parking deck frantically looking for her, “Are you hurt? Where are you?” he put his hand over the speaker part of the phone and turned to Namjoon, “Call 911,”

“Ok,” Namjoon whipped out his phone as he stayed in the entrance to call 911

 

Yoongi and the boys quicken their steps as they looked for Rebekah. She was in danger and Yoongi couldn’t think straight. If she died and he didn’t save her, he would never be able to forgive himself.

 

“Rebekah? Rebekah?” silence but he could hear her faintly breathing and it didn’t sound good

Yoongi was about to scream out of frustration when Jimin gasped and knelt to the cement floor of the parking deck. What was he looking at?

“What is it?” Yoongi answered his own question before Jimin could open his mouth

 

There was a trail of blood on the floor. Yoongi looked at the car with a bloody handprint on the bummer of one of the cars. His heart dropped and he turned white with fear. Jungkook had looked up from the floor when something caught his eye a few feet away. He saw a hand sticking out.

 

“Hyung,” he pointed to the hand which led to Yoongi to run like hell towards Rebekah.

 

When he got to her there were no words in the English or Korean dictionary to describe how he was feeling. She was practically covered in blood. She was laying on her side clutching her right side with her right hand as best she could; the blood was literally pouring out. Hoseok quickly took off the shirt that was wrapped around his waist and applied pressure. She winced but it made her open her eyes to find Yoongi staring at her.

 

“You came,” she whispered

“Of course I came. I will always come for you,” he brushed her hair out of her face only to find his hand wet with her blood

This guy really did a number on her. Usually in these situations the victims are being pursued for only one purpose. He looked down at her legs and saw blood.

“Hyung her legs,” he spoke to Jin in Korean

 

Jin noticed the blood but he also noticed her were gone. This poor girl’s dignity was ripped from her hands. He couldn’t image her being able to cope with what just happened to her. He took off his sweater and went to place it over her legs but he was shocked to find out how bad they were cut. Deep gashes were present all over her legs but he tried his best to subside the bleeding.

 

“Taehyung help me,” he turned to the young boy who was shaking by now

Yoongi tried to talk to Rebekah and keep her calm

“Am I going to die?” she was crying, “I don’t want to die,”

“No you’re not going to die. You’re going to be just fine,” he said in a calm voice

“Don’t lie to me. I don’t feel right,” she tried to lift her head to see how bad she was off but everything hurt

“Don’t move. The ambulance are coming,”

“Yoon…” she smiled a bit with tears in her eyes, “Yoongi I’m so stupid,”

“Stop talking,” he grabbed her hand

“I have to tell you something,” she cried more

“Please stop talking,” he started crying to. She looked so pale. She could stop breathing at any moment

“If I don’t say it now, I’ll regret it forever. I’m so stupid because…” she closed her eyes for a minute. Yoongi panicked

“Rebekah! Rebekah,” he lightly shook her, “Jimin go check on Namjoon,” Jimin ran for his life towards the entrance, “Rebekah open your eyes. OPEN YOUR EYES! Rebekah,” his voice cracked but Rebekah opened her eyes, “ stay awake please and stop talking. Save your strength,” he kissed her hand

“I love you,” it was a whisper but he heard her very clear

 

She loved him. His heart was bursting so suddenly. He instantly felt full by just those three words. He had no idea she felt that for him. She was so subtle with it, he honestly had no idea but he had no real time to ponder on it. She had to know how he truly felt. So he said the one thing he had been holding inside of him since day one.

 

“I love you too,”

“No you don’t understand,”

“No I do. I love you too,” she was in disbelief that he felt the same way she was feeling this whole time.

“I feel better knowing you love me,” she looked up and saw Hoseok trying to put on a brave face, “Are you my hope? Are you my angel?” she thought he really was an angel

 

Hoseok was slightly perplexed. If she didn’t know about Yoongi and BTS how would she know his intro for when they have TV appearances? It could be that she actually thought he was an angel. Did she think she was dying? He didn’t want her to lose hope so he answered her.

 

“Yes I’m your hope, I’m your angel,” he smiled brightly at her

 

Rebekah looked up at the ceiling. She felt lightheaded and tired but she didn’t feel scared suddenly. The thought of her dying didn’t bother her too much now. She lost all feeling in her body and her mind so she wondered when she would finally “see the light”. How would it feel? Would it hurt? Would it be fast? She turned and looked at Yoongi who had his head buried in his hands as he held hers. She raised her right hand and ran her hand through his hair. He looked at her and smiled. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

 

“I’m not scared,” she whispered, “You shouldn’t be either,”

“I’m glad because you’re going to be just fine,” he started to not believe those words however. She was extremely pale and her blood was everywhere

“I’m not scared,” she gulped and stared at Yoongi, “Tell Bobby…”

“NO you’re going to tell Bobby,”

“Tell him that I’m sorry and I should have listened. I should have waited and he shouldn’t feel guilty,” she started crying hard, “Tell Auntie to not be sad and that I love her,”

“WILL YOU JUST STOP!” he was hysteric. Why was she giving up? She was still alive. Why isn’t that enough to keep fighting, “YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE,” he yelled at her causing the boys to jump, “You have to stay with me,” he was calmer as he pleaded with her to fight, “You can’t leave me here,”

“You’re going to leave soon anyways,” she stared at him with a frown on her face, “But at least I know you love me,” she smiled, “Please kiss me before you go or kiss me before I go,” tears blurred her vision as she felt her soul leaving her, “Please,” she tug at his hand to pull him to her.

 

Yoongi felt numb. He didn’t know what to do. She was going to die right in front of him. He was going out of his mind but he had to make peace with it and fast. Where was the ambulance for crying out loud? He looked at Hoseok who couldn’t understand their exchange but he could understand body language and he was crying. Nothing they were doing was saving Rebekah and he felt helpless. Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook were crying as well. Rebekah didn’t look good at all and they knew she was dying.

 

Yoongi wasn’t expecting his first kiss to be like this. He always imaged they would be chilling at the hotel listening to his music comfortably and he would catch her by surprise with his lips firmly pressed to hers with his hand on her back so she couldn’t run. He would image her expression; she would either punch him or like it and kiss him back. He didn’t image his first kiss to be his last with Rebekah with her broken and bloodied but he quickly realized that it wasn’t about him. The girl he loved asked him to kiss her and even though he was feeling depressed at the moment, his kiss should only bring her happiness and fill her up inside.

 

Yoongi leaned towards her as he pressed his shaky lips to her cold ones. Gosh she was so cold but he hope the kiss helped. He gave her a few more pecks but then looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she wasn’t moving. She looked dead. Yoongi quickly checked her pulse. He didn’t feel anything.

 

“Hoseok put her completely on her back,” he took off his jacket and he tilted her chin slightly up and began to give her CPR

“What’s happening?” asked Jungkook and Yoongi gave her two breaths

“She’s not breathing,”

Jimin ran towards the boys, “The ambulance is here,” he looked at Yoongi giving CPR to Rebekah

 

Calista Rodriquez and Marlon Smith ran towards them with Namjoon behind them. Calista instantly recognized Yoongi. She was friends with Sandra DeLuca, Bobby’s younger sister and her heart nearly dropped when she saw who he was giving CPR to.

 

“Omg Marlon come on,”

“Rebekah,” the tall Black man began to get their equipment out to stabilize her before they put her in the car

“How long has she been unresponsive?” asked Calista

“Maybe 3 minutes,” said Yoongi as he continued to do CPR

“Well take it from here,” she turned to Yoongi, “You did well,”

“Is it going to be enough,” he said to himself

 

Marlon took out the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) as Calista cut open her dress to find dry spots on her body that wasn’t covered in blood. She then placed the pads on her body and pressed the shock button. They saw the machine give her body a shock but she still wasn’t responding. Calista shocked her again. Still not responsive.

 

“Please don’t leave me,” Yoongi cried as Namjoon held his hand

Calista shocked her a third time and then waited. They felt a pulse.

“She’s stable. Let’s go. Yoongi, you and two of your friends, preferably the ones with blood on them, can ride with us,”

“We’ll take a cab,” Namjoon said to Yoongi as he and the younger boys waved down a cab

 

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin quickly got into the ambulance as they drove to Mt. Sinai Hospital. Rebekah looked worse than she did when he found her but at least her eyes were open and she was able to look at him. He held her hand as he looked at Calista who was checking her vitals. Hoseok was crying and Jin was trying to stay strong for the both of them. They weren’t too far from the hospital when Rebekah lost consciousness again.

 

Marlon and Calista pulled her from the back of the ambulance as nurses and doctors were waiting for them to arrive. The boys followed them where they were met with a nurse to help them but Yoongi didn’t care about his appearance, he only cared about Rebekah

 

“21 year old female, bp 180/100, two stab wounds in the lower abdomen, deep lacerations on her legs, head contusion and some bruises…”

“Omg, it’s Rebekah,” said Doctor McCall, “Hurry get her to trauma 1,”

Yoongi tried to follow but was stopped by Doctor Scott McCall, “I’m sorry Yoongi you can’t come,”

“But is she going to be alright? Please don’t let her die,” he was crying and the doctor felt bad for the younger man

“I will do my best,” he looked at Nurse Smith, “Page Sandra to let her know Rebekah is here,” he took one finally look at Yoongi as he ran to the elevator where they were waiting for him

 

Sandra was walking down the hall of the hospital on the phone with her brother trying to reassure him that Rebekah was probably already at work, which is why she couldn’t return his message,

“Bobby she most likely put her phone on vibrate,”

“I don’t know. She called me but I missed her message because I was making an arrest but I called her right back. She wouldn’t have gotten to work that fast. She went to the hotel to get her bag but she would still be traveling to get to work…”

“Bobby you worry a bit too much. I’m sure she is fine. Oh wait, they’re paging me. I have to go. Bye, love you,”

Sandra walked toward the main entrance of the hospital but she instantly stopped when she spotted Yoongi covered in blood.

“Omg Yoongi are you ok?” she ran to the younger man who had practically become like family to her over the past months

 

Yoongi eyes briefly widen when he realized who was talking to him. He stood up as dropped open when she finally looked at him and some of his friends covered in blood as well. For some reason her heart instantly dropped as Rebekah flashed through her head. She slowly backed away from Yoongi as she shook her head.

 

“Please tell me,” she bit her lip as tears fell through her eyes, “Please tell me it’s not Rebekah,”

“I’m sorry,”

“Omg,” she covered , “Omg, God no please, not Rebekah,” she collapsed on the floor as Yoongi went to comfort her, “Not Rebekah,”

The boys were broken up by the scene they were witnessing. No one should have to go through this but they felt so helpless.

“I don’t know…” he was crying as he tried to get his words out

“Omg,” she quickly looked at Yoongi as she realized Rebekah called Bobby to come save her but he missed the call because he was making an arrest, “Bobby said she called him but he missed the call. How did you find her?”

“She called me,”

“She called you because she couldn’t reach Bobby,” she placed her hand on his cheek, “Thank God for you Min Yoongi,”