Can I get your (hairdresser's) number?

What do you see, when you look at me?

Hello. I'm here again with a new chapter, thank you for your waiting. I hope you enjoy. :)


 

The next morning was a little strange. I woke up because Himchan was shouting at Yongguk and after that the tall boy shouted back from the bathroom. At first I had no idea what was the problem but when I realized it was already 10 o’clock I had a clue. I stretched my back and stood up. Himchan came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth and looked at me.

-         Sorry if we woke you up. At least I can do your hair. – he smiled at me and after he told something to his boyfriend he went back to the bathroom.

-         Do you want to eat something? – Yongguk came out of the kitchen and after I nodded I followed him.

Both of them calmed down and while I was eating they started to prepare themselves. When I ate everything Himchan told me to wash up and after that he will dress me up. While I was in the bathroom Yongguk left. When I came out Himchan gave me one of the outfits we bought yesterday. It was a black short that was so tight I thought it wouldn’t even fit me and a white transparent sleeveless shirt. After I put them on he told me I was an idiot for wearing a simple white bra. He searched for the bra and when he found it he threw it at me and ordered me to change. It was a pink one and I have to admit it looked hot. After he made my hair I put on my new black high heels and got into his car with my bags. We got to my house and carried the bags to my room. We were in a hurry, not because of me but Himchan. He already got a call because one of his costumers were there waiting for him. He drove me to the café and after a quick goodbye I was already out of his car. He almost went off but he stopped and got out of his car.

-         What, did you forget something? – I turned back to him and instead of an answer he just hugged me tightly. I hugged back and rubbed his back

-         I really missed you. And you look awesome, I’m proud of myself. – I started to laugh. I got a kiss on my cheek and after that he really left. I walked inside and Hyunseung grabbed my hands.

-         Girl, what happened to you? – he asked touching my hair. Minah and Yura was looking from behind and then my mom appeared and I got a bad feeling looking at her angry face

-         Lee Hyeri! Are you an idiot? Why didn’t you write me? And why didn’t you answer your phone? Do you have any idea how worried I was? – she hissed at me because she didn’t want to get everyone’s attention and I shut my eyes down

-         I’m sorry – I bowed

-         Did you party all night? How you gonna work today? – she asked while Yura went off to one of the costumers.

-         No, we slept. After shopping we went to his and slept. Actually I wanted to go home but we got tired and fell asleep. – I looked at him telling the truth but she just looked at me angrier

-         So one date is enough to you? – she asked raising her voice a bit

-         No mom, it wasn’t like that. – I tried to make her calm down. When I was about to tell him that Himchan was gay the door behind me opened and a tall figure stood behind me.

-         Morning. – he smiled at us and gave me my phone – I forgot mine home and I noticed yours too. Anyway you look good. – he checked me out and winked at me and after bowing he left again.

-         Two guys in one night? Are you crazy? – I saw that she was about to hit me

-         Mom, they are gay. Okay? They did nothing to me. – I hissed because I had no idea if it was a big secret or I could tell them. My mom’s jaw dropped and Minah started to laugh hysterically. After they accepted the fact that I didn’t get ed last night my mom looked at me again

-         And what about this new hair? And you clothes? – she asked admiring my short hair.

-         I might have somebody who I like and Himchan wanted to help me to get my crush. – I used the word ‘crush’ because I didn’t want to tell her that I might like girls.

-         Oh, is he good looking? – she smiled at me happily

-         Yeah, we can say that. – I smiled back and after she hugged me excitedly she told me that I can start to work right now because I caused them so much worry.

My legs hurt in those high heels. I made myself a promise that I would bring comfortable shoes to work. When Minah left I was left alone with my 3 costumers. One of them was Hyuna, but she didn’t seem to care about me. I was bored and after cleaning the counter I sat down and stared out of the windows. Half an hour before closing and there was only Hyuna left. She turned off her laptop and I delivered her bill. She looked at me and smiled.

-         I like your hair. – it was the first compliment from her and it made my heart beat faster

-         Thank you, I was hoping you will like it. – she showed me her teeth with a wide smile and when I realized what I just told I got embarrassed so I started to stare at my shoes putting the bill on the table

-         Well, I do. – she was still smiling at me while giving me the money – You could give me your hairdresser’s number, I was thinking of some change too. – I just bowed and walked to the cashier with the money and she was following me. I gave her the change and she gave me her phone

-         I meant it, I would like to get their number. – she stood next to me and I think it was the first time when I could smell her scent and I liked it. It was sweet but not too much. It was like vanilla and rose together.

-         His name is Himchan, is it okay if I write his name like that or should I write hairdresser after it? – I asked before clicking done

-         Himchan is enough. Did you know him before too or you just went into his place? – she asked putting her phone in her bag next to his laptop

-         I know him since we were kids, you can trust him, he never misses it. Actually it was his idea to cut my hair. – I told her so casually and I didn’t know why. I mean it was the first time we spoke this much and I thought I would stutter like an idiot

-         Yeah, I can see that he is talented in his work. – she complimented again and I shut down my eyes wile blushing – Well, thank you for the number, see you tomorrow. – she bowed and after I said goodbye too she left.

That night I went home with a stupid smile on my face. When my mom asked me what happened I just shook my head and went to my room.

 

The next day I woke up to my phone. It was Himchan who called me. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was only 9 in the morning.

-         Yeah? – I answered the phone with sleepy voice

-         Hey girl, I just have a question. What was your crush name?

-         Hyuna. Oh, she already called you? She asked for my hairdresser’s number yesterday. – I turned to my back eyes closed, letting out another yawn.

-         Yeah, actually she really wanted to get an appointment but what surprised me is that she asked if… - but he didn’t end the sentence

-         What? What did she ask? – I wanted to know

-         Sorry kid, I have to go, call you later. – and with that he ended the call

After that I couldn’t fall asleep so I got out of bed. I started to get ready and learning from yesterday’s mistake I didn’t wear my high heels, instead of them I wore cute sandals. I put my things in my black backpack and walked out of the house. I knew it was early but I couldn’t stay still. When I got there I still had until I had to start. I bowed and looked around. My eyes met with Hyuna’s and she smiled at me. I smiled at her and after a little hesitation I walked towards her. When I sat down in front of her she was a bit surprised.

-         Good morning. – I bowed my head

-         Good morning. Why are you here so early? – she asked while checking the time

-         Himchan called and I couldn’t sleep after that. And I’m a bit curious too. – I admitted

-         About what? – she asked while putting her laptop away and leaning on the table. Her long hair was in a messy ponytail and it made her look younger than when her hair was down.

-         He told me you asked her a question, but when I wanted to ask what he ended the call. I wouldn’t care about this in other case, but he told me that he was surprised. So, can I ask you what was the question? – I knew that it had a chance that she will think I’m a stalker but I didn’t really care. She started to smile widely and it was the first time when I noticed her eyesmile that made my heart beat harder. And then something came into my mind. – Don’t tell me, it was that ‘What do you think, when you look at me?’ thing?

-         No. – she laughed and she put her mobile on the table – You know, yesterday I asked your hairdresser’s number. – she started

-         Yeah. – I nodded motivating her to continue on

-         Well, I thought you would write your number too, so when I called him I asked for your number, but he told me that I should ask in person. – she was blushing and it made her really cute. I tried to hide my smile from her

-         Why didn’t you just asked me? I would have gave you it. – I dig in my hair

-         I…I don’t know. – she was blushing even more

-         And sorry for not noticing your real intention, I’m a bit antisocial so I don’t really get these messages. – I explained and it made her laugh a bit.

-         No, I should have been clearer.

-         And when will you go to Himchan? – I asked changing the topic

-         In two weeks. He really is popular.

-         Two weeks? Wow. – it surprised me. Of course he told me that he already had two places but I didn’t know he was this popular.

-         So now that we talked about it, can I get your number? – it was Hyuna who woke me up from my thoughts and after a nod I wrote my number into her phone. She was looking it happily.

-         Hyeri, I know you still have ten minutes but could you help us a little? – Yura asked while bringing a shake to her costumer.

-         Of course, I’m coming. – I stood up and after a short smile I left Hyuna there…