Chapter 2

You were originally meant to be perfect

You were shocked that you just saw BTS in front of your two eyes and Bang Si Hyuk just asked you to audition.

 

You thought for a while and looked at your teacher. Your teacher made a thumbs up sign. Then you said "Okay, I will audition" and smiled.

 

Then Jungkook and Jimin said "Yay!" then they looked at each other surprised. V started jumping around.Then Jungkook went somewhere and came back.

 

 

Bang Si Hyuk said "I'm happy for you. Okay,so now I'll go back to your class and choose another one.Oh! And the audition is going to be next week on Friday."

 

Then all of you went back into the class and you sat at your seat. Then while Bang Si Hyuk was talking Jungkook turned to you and smiled at you with his bunny teeth showing. Your heart flustered and you melted.^_^

 

Bang Si Hyuk asked the students one by one to sing a line and then chosed Lee Hana,the girl from the group that always bully you.You stopped looking at Jungkook and you were shocked.

 

Bang Si Hyuk said"Now I have chosen two students from your class to audition.They're are _______ and Lee Hana.

 

Then the whole class said " Mwo???? ________????" 

 

Then Jungkook and Jimin said "Nae, her voice is so beautiful." Then they looked at each other surprised.

 

Lee Hana said "Oh, I've never heard ________singing before. _______ah, could you please sing a song for me? I really want to hear your voice chingu yah" then she smiled at you.

 

*Mwo? Mwo? Mwo? Why is she being nice to me? Did she just call me 'chingu yah'? Am I dreaming or what? Is she just abonormal? Is she just being nice to be because there is Bang Si Hyuk and BTS in front of her?Or did someone hit her in her head?*

 

"______ah? _______ah. _________(F/N)" Lee Hana called you.

 

You put your mind together and said "Okay,I'll sing."

 

Actually you didn't want to sing but there was Bang Si Hyuk and BTS so you had to sing.

 

You sang the chorus part of the song that you wrote.

 

Lee Hana and all the students eyes widened. Their jaws dropped opened.>_<

 

When you were done with the chorus, Jungkook and Jimin said "Told ya" They looked at each other surprised again.^_^

 

Then Bang Si Hyuk and BTS said Thank you to everyone and went back and Jungkook waved at you and smiled at you showing his bunny teeth again.

 

You melted like an ice in fire.The teacher also left after ordering the class to behave.

 

But then you put your mind together and you thought about things like, Lee Hana bullying you and making traps while you audition.

 

You were so worry of what will happen at the audition day.

 

You then said "Andwae!!!!"

 

Then the whole class looked at you.

 

"Mian. Mian."

 

Lee Hana came to you and said "_______ ah. I never thought that you would sing.

 

Well let's help each other at the audition day. Okay?"

 

*I think she hit her head with a rock*

 

"Ah Nae nae."

 

Lee Hana left.

 

You went back to the rooftop after school.

 

You took your guitar and saw a sign,a note and a phone number written on your guitar.

 

You read the note.

 

Anyeong! Thank you for choosing to audition.

 

Here's my phone number.

 

Call me whenever you need me. Love Kookie Oppa ^_^.

 

You marked the phone number in your contacts.

 

You couldn't believe it.

 

It was like a dream. 

 

You went back home carrying your guitar.

 

When you arrived home, you washed yourself and thought about the things that happened.

 

Then a message came in your phone and saw a message from....

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I know my story is boring and its lame but pls read it and pls subscribe and comment.Kamsamida!

I promise I'll write a new chapter tomorrow though my story is kinda lame.

Well, Kamsamida for reading >_<