Chapter 1

You were originally meant to be perfect

You woke up when you heard your alarm ringing.

 

Then you rush around your room to get ready for school.

 

You ran to the kitchen to make breakfast and ate it.

 

Then you ran to the train station and got on the train.

 

You plugged in your earphones and slept on you bag.

 

When you woke up you saw the doors of the station you were getting off were closing so you ran throught the doors as fast as you can and got off.

 

You then plugged your earphones again and walked to school.

 

When you arrived in your class the bells rang but the teacher isn't here yet so you plugged in your earphones and slept.

 

After a few minutes the teacher came in and you took out your earphones.

 

Then the class president told everyone to stand up and greet the teacher.

 

*everyone stands up and greets the teacher*

 

" Class, today I'm not going to teach you and most of the teachers won't be teaching you today because there are guest coming to our school so I want everyone to behave well. I don't want anyone running around the classroom or in the hallway. Okay?"

 

"Nae seongsaenim"

 

"Okay so I'll leave the class to the class president"

 

"Nae seongsae nim" *teacher calls the class president*

 

"Class president"

 

"Nae seongsae nim"

 

"Don't let them misbehave"

 

"Nae seongsaenim"

 

"Okay class I'll get going now"

 

"Nae seongsaenim"

 

*teacher leaves the classroom*

 

 

You didn't know who the guest were and you weren't interested.

Then a group of girls came to your table and played with your hair and took your bag and turned it over. All the things in your bag came out. So you went out of the class to the school's rooftop.

 

Then you took your guitar and wrote a song.

 

Then after an hour the teacher came back in the class with a group of people.

 

When the students saw them they were fangirling and fanboying.

 

The guest were Bang Si Hyuk and all the members of BTS.

 

The teacher explained the students that they came to choose students who are talented to become a Kpop idol.

 

Then the teacher saw you weren't in class so he asked the class "Everyone where is ______?"

 

One of the girl from the group that used to bully you, Lee Hana said" She must be up at the school's rooftop finding garbages."

 

Then the whole class laughed and agreed.

 

So the teacher ordered the class president to go and find her but then Bang Si Hyuk told the teacher that they will find you and to let the class president to stay in the class and keep the students to behave.

 

Then they went finding you on the rooftop and saw you singing to the song you just wrote.

 

Then the teacher was going to call you but Bang Si Hyuk stopped the teacher and watched you sing to your song as their jaw dropped of how good your voice was.>_<

 

 

When you finished your song all the BTS members and Bang Si Hyuk clapped and came to you.

 

You were so shocked.

 

You thought no one was near and you just saw your favorite boy group.

 

Then they told you that they are going to choose you to audition for their company.

 

So they asked you if wanted to audition.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lame fanfic ikik...

But please read and subscribe or comment.

Kamsamida^_^