Last One

A Wallflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jinhwan woke up earlier than Junhoe , but a couple of minutes later the younger had already gone to the shower and got ready for school . As Jinhwan made his way to the kitchen he found that they didnt have enough food left , especially pancakes . "Junne-ah , you okay if its scrambled eggs only for breakfast ?" the older said as he heard Junhoe walking down the stairs . "Its okay hyung , I'll just eat at school . Im late so you can have the eggs instead . See you in the evening Jinhwan-hyung ." Junhoe slips into his school shoes and waved Jinhwan as he went outside. Jinhwan looked at the clock on the wall and was really confused . "It's 5.00 a.m , is that kinda late ?" 

Last night Jinhwan was staring down on the younger before the phone rang at the kitchen . The sound didnt woke up Junhoe though but it did made Jinhwan jumped off from his feet . He received a call from his mother from Australia asking how were things going . Jinhwan only told her not to worry since he was now living with his friend and everything was okay . He bite down his lips when he told his mother the 'okay' part and spun around to watch Junhoe still sleeping on the sofa . " Alright then , if anything happens be sure to call okay ?" his mother said on the phone before Jinhwan replied , " I will . And tell Jiwon i missed him . Bye " The line was cut off as Jinhwan put the phone back . 

After Junhoe went to school , it was Jinhwan all alone again in the house . He ate the scrambled eggs instead because Junhoe doesnt want them . And there he was , watching some sad korean drama . Jinhwan didnt really catch the story of it but he got really lonely and sad because one scene of the drama it shows a couple being side by side watching the stars above them. Jinhwan cant deny that he really wanted Junhoe to watch the drama with him , besides both of them really love stories about romance . If Jinhwan wasnt still sick he would be in school right now . Not caring about the lessons that much though , but atleast he can be with Junhoe . Lately the younger had been spending less time with Jinhwan and the older tried so hard not to show that he really missed Junhoe . 

Jinhwan switched the tv off when a sad scene began to start . He went to the kitchen , not knowing what he really wanted to do but he just sat on the counter . His short feet tangling from reaching the floor and his hands clenched to the edge of the counter . He left the the living room because he felt his heart ache suddenly , but doesn't know why he went to the kitchen . Probably because thats where he would go when Junhoe would come home late and slept of the sofa while Jinhwan stayed at the kitchen counter , mind wandering too far . "Not now ." He said softly . Jinhwan can feel his heart ache more and the more he tried to suppress it , the more pain he received . " ." the older cursed before a tear rolled down his cheeks .

Jinhwan dropped from the counter and sat on the kitchen floor . He tugged his knees to his chest and watched the ceiling . His head told him to do it , a cut to relieve the pain , but he doesnt want to because he promised to Junhoe he wouldnt do it anymore . But everytime he denied to do it , he feels more convinced that the pain would go away , just like it always had before. He just sat there as his head began to ache suddenly and he became more drowsy . His depression was probably engulfing him by the time but sleep was more assuring than being sad while he's sick . After a couple of minutes , Jinhwan finally fell asleep . His body laying on the cold kitchen floor . 

 

 

                                                    ***

 

 

"It's 3.00 p.m already ! Where have you been ? " Rey asked Junhoe when he finally saw the younger jogging towards the court . "Sorry . Extra assignments . So , any news for tomorrow ?" Junhoe asked . Rey smacked the younger's shoulder playfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter