Chapter 1

22 Days

Amber's POV

*1 friend request* Henry Lau

Confirm        Ignore Request

              I clicked Confirm. I know him. He lives on the same neighbourhood in my grandma's hometown. We are not close. Actually, we haven't talked. He was the childhood friend of my boy cousins. He's also close to my girls' cousin except for me because I don't mingle with boy so much. My dad is very strict that he doesn't want me to mingle with boys especially if they live in the same neighbourhood.

*1 notification* Henry Lau posted on your timeline.

He posted *AAAAAMmmmmmmmbbbbbbeeeeeer!*

           I think it's okay for me to post something on his timeline too right?

*Happy New Year Teacher!!*

          Yup. I called him that becasue his profession is really a teacher. He is 6 years older than me. He is 23 years old while I am just 17 and currently in my first year in college. He is a teacher to an elementary school and sometimes we bumpe each othr and I usually call him Teacher.

*1 notification* Henry Lau commented on your cover photo.

*It's new year laready and you are still like that huh?* he commented. My picture shows me wearing a santa clause headband. I borrowed it from the daughter of my classmate because it is so cute that I really want to try it.

*Of course! Haha!* I commented.

*Do you still have food there that I can eat? You know, the New Year's Eve food?* He asked.

*Aww. Sorry! You are too late already. I ate it all. Haha! Peace!* Well. I am exaggerating. We still have some.

*Tsk. Tsk. You really like to eat!* he commented back.

 *1 message received* Henry Lau message you

*Hey! We already using those comments as a chat box. Haha!*

*Yeah! I noticed. Haha!*

*Can I ask for your number?*

        What? Weird. Why would he--

*You know, to irritate you more?*

*HMM. Okay.*

        I gave him my number.It's okay. It is harmless anyway. And besides, I want to have a new textmate already. I am getting bored so much.

-Hey! Henry here! Good night! :)-

-Good night too! :)) Thanks for the time!-

       After that, I logged out and went to sleep.

 

Okay. Very short update! Haha! Honestly, I find it hard to write because that is one of the memories that I wanted to forget. Okay. Enough with that. Guys! Please do comment and subscribe! Thanks!