Sympathy

Namsong Oneshots Collection

đŸŽ¶BGM : Jung Joonyoung-Sympathy

----------------------------------------------------

 

At some point, I stopped missing you

At some point, I didn’t know if I even needed you

 

Mino lifts his head and meet eyes with Taehyun who just stands there, stares at Mino with teary eyes. Today is their third anniversary, and instead going home like how Mino promised to Taehyun every year, he let himself rooting in his office room. Today is their third anniversary, and instead cuddling with his beautiful boyfriend, Mino lock himself with paper works. Its about time Mino lost the sparks in his heart when the first time their lips met. Its about time Mino lost the need to going home sooner than ever and spend the night with Taehyun. Its about time Mino stopped missing his boyfriend. Its about time to make it over for them both.

 

 

So you left

And we split ways like that

 

“You wont going home, right?” Taehyun ask, leans on the wall with folded arms in front of his chest. Mino can see clearly, the younger bites inside of his cheek.

“I’m busy, Taehyun.” Mino answers shortly before turns his chair back facing the computer, “you can go back alone, right?”

“Yes, to my parents’ house.” Taehyun speaks so fast and Mino almost cant reach the words, the older just glances at Taehyun before eyes glued back to his computer.

Mino almost jumps on his seat when suddenly the paper on his table slap his face and it fly around him. He turns his face suddenly before another hard slap landed on his face. Its hurt. Its stingy.

“we’re over, bastard.” And by that Taehyun throw the ring Mino gave him and dash outside the room. Left Mino alone collecting his papers back. 

 

 

I brought it upon myself

Something that couldn’t be undone

I made everything so cruel

 

 

Mino walks inside his and used-to-be Taehyun’s apartment. He can clearly see, there’s none Taehyun’s stuffs anymore. There’s no guitar beside that couch. There’s no paper with scrabbled notes on the lamp table anymore. No vanilla-like scent anymore. The scent that always calm Mino down. The scent that owned by someone who will always greet him every time he stepped into his house. And those facts hit Mino hard. 

He could’ve treated Taehyun better. But he didn’t. He keep blaming Taehyun for not be able to be good like he used to be. But the problem was always Mino. The problem was always him. The one who never be thankful , the one who always so selfish, the one who always want to be treated like a king. He closed one of his eyes, he had never once thinking what Taehyun’s feel. He was so cruel, and now, he couldn’t do anything.

 

He lost Taehyun already.

 

 

Maybe we had to love without any conditions

Thinking that I’ll be the first to hurt

All the things we talked about

It’s leaving just like that

 

Maybe we had to leave each other

Without any sorry feelings

Our memories of love

Even our good memories

It’s all passing just like that

 

Taehyun once asked, if Mino would hurt him or not. Mino said he won’t, and he didn’t want Taehyun to hurt him too. And honestly during those past years, Mino always thinking the probability of Taehyun hurt him. But in the end, its him who broke the younger’s heart.

 

Maybe this is the best for both of them. Taehyun needs to find someone who will treat him way better than Mino. Taehyun is good person, he deserves good person too. The one who won’t spend Taehyun’s another precious time. The one who will always be with Taehyun. Suddenly Mino’s phone goes off, a message from Taehyun’s number, and Mino just smile. Taehyun is a good person.

 

Fr : Th

Hyung, don’t hurt other person’s heart anymore.

I’m the last.