You better run, but that's none of my business

Mistress of the night or should I say squa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    The repulsive stench of wet dog invaded the housewife's nostrils. Puzzled he turned around only to be faced with a real life nightmare.... Yes you guessed right, it was the alien hybrid in all his glory. Also by glory the housewife means covered in pudding, because you know that's a normal occurrence. The alien hybrid offered the housewife pudding.             Not off of the cup but off of him. The housewife of course didn't hesitate to take upon this offer. pudding off the alien hybrid's head just so he could see the magnificent tattoo that made him fall in love. The housewife was just about done when his son rudely interrupted by screaming "OKEY DOKEY YO!" through the phone. Surprised by the fact that his son had the nerve to call him at such a romantic time.          Wait a minute wasn't his son with Zion. At that moment millions of thoughts went through the housewife's mind one of them being. "I can't lose him I mean he buys me everything I'm a complete princess." As a princess that subjected to him being helpless without Zion. He can't lose his place in this household just because of a stupid alien hybrid.      Oh how he adores the alien hybrid but boy does he have to go. It's a life or death situation his boy side hoe or his loyal sugar daddy. "Playing for a little won't hurt anyone right?"  The housewife thought but oh was he in for a big surprise. -   Comment what you think of this story so far!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter