How The Alien Hybrid Came To Be

Mistress of the night or should I say squa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was one fine day in Seoul. The sun was shining, the smell of flowers floating around the air. Everything seemed calm and normal, but no one knew where the alien hybrid was. No one knew...but there was one person who knew the alien hybrid as well as he knew his ual advances towards Nicki Minaj. That one person was the real housewife of Seoul, jumping from man to man to get what he wanted...until the alien hybrid came into his life.

 

      The alien hybrid was more than just a pudgy body and a really bad hair cut. The alien hybrid knew just how to pleasure the real housewife of Seoul. There was just one problem though. This housewife, contrary to popular belief, was actually in love with his husband. Yes I know. How could a cold hearted cheat on his husband? Well he didn't really care. His husband was more like a sugar daddy.      "Zion I need this."       "Zion that would look so good on me I look so good in leather buy me that too."        After years of being with Zion he was finally trained perfectly, so there was no way he would risk that. I mean what a perfect life. An obedient husband and a boy as a side hoe, how perfect was that?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter