Pt.2

One Last Time|| Jimin ||Oneshot

 

~ 6 Months Later ~

As you were making breakfast your phone vibrated on the counter. You looked at your phone. It showed a new message. 

"Hey babe I was just checking on you. I really really miss you😞" - Jimin 

You texted back:

"I miss you too ChimChim😖 but don't worry I have a surprise for you later on tonight" 

ChimChim was the nickname you gave your boyfriend Jimin. That's right. Jimin is your boyfriend. You two have been dating for half a year now. You didn't really know if a long distance relationship was going to work for you. You were scared that your relationship with Jimin would be ruined, but that's not the case. You two have become closer with each other even though you both are on two different sides of the world. 

After you finished typing  your message you finished cooking your breakfast. Later on that night you decided to call Jimin and tell him the surprise you have for him. 

"Hello" You say 

"Hey babe did you have a good day?" Jimin asked

"Yea it was okay...but I know it will be better once I tell you that I have a surprise for you" You said back 

"YOU HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ME!!! BABY TELL ME NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Jimin yelled through the phone 

You almost dropped your phone because Jimin had yelled so loud. 

"I will tell you but you have to promise you won't yell so loud this time okay." You said 

"Okay Jagi I won't yell loud this time....but can you please tell me the surprise" Jimin said back

"What if I were to say that....I had bought a plane ticket for Korea to come and see you." You said 

"JAGI ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU SO BAD PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE COMING SOON" Jimin said yelling even louder than before 

"I am coming tomorrow night" You said back 

"Babe that's great!!! I can't wait to see you" Jimin said 

"I can't wait to see you too ChimChim!" You said back

You two talked for another ten minutes and after that you went to sleep. You started to wonder how much Jimin had changed since you had left. Did he get a new haircut? Did he change the way he dressed? You had lots of questions, but you knew they would all be answered once you see Jimin.

You woke up early the next day to get your things packed. You had to make sure everything was perfect. After packing for a couple of hours you looked at your clock. 

"1:30pm" It said 

You remember that your plane leaves at 5pm. You still had some time to freshen yourself up. You took a shower, picked out your favorite outfit (the one that Jimin loved of course), and ate before you left to go catch your plane. 

You fell asleep on the plane and when you woke up your plane was ready for landing. You had made sure Jimin knew what time you were going to make it so he could be there to meet you. 

You walked out of the plane and into the airport. You looked around but didn't see Jimin, You walked around and still didn't see him. Had he forgotten to pick you up? Or did he just bail because he didn't really want to see you? You kept on thinking negative thoughts so you went to the bathroom to wash your face. Just as you were about to go into the bathroom someone back hugged you and whispered in your ear.

"I have missed you so much"

You jumped and turned around. Jimin was in front of you with a big smile on his face. Before you two could say anything you both leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was just as magical as the first time. You felt so many sparks of excitement go through your body. Your lips left his and you two looked at each other. 

"Babe I can't believe it's actually you" Jimin said 

"I can't believe it's actually you either...I have missed you so much" You said back 

Both of you walked to the car and drove to Jimin's house. You didn't feel like renting out a hotel room so you decided to stay with Jimin. Plus you wanted to spend as much time as you could with Jimin. You hadn't told him yet, but you were going to have to leave tonight. You didn't know how to tell him but you had to find a way that would least likely hurt his feeling.

You entered his house. It was super clean, in fact it was spotless. Jimin had always been a clean person, but you were surprised when you saw that everything was perfectly in place. No dirt. No dust. Nothing.

"So what do you want to do today?" Jimin asked 

"Can we just stay here for the day? I'm really tired and I want to spend as much time with you as I can" You said back 

"Oh okay. I thought that we could maybe do something but staying here is fine. Why did you say you wanted to spend as much time as you could with me? How long are you staying?" Jimin said 

"Um....well....I have to leave tonight" You quietly said 

After you said that you could see Jimin's face drop. He looked like his world turned upside down.

"Are you serious? We only have one day to spend with each other? Why can't you stay longer?" Jimin asked 

You hadn't told Jimin yet but you had a job as a music producer. You had loved everything about music since you were little. You had to leave tonight because you had to finish some music for an artist. 

You didn't answer Jimin's questions because you were tearing up. He hugged you and both of you sat down of the couch and talked about everything you two have been waiting to tell each other. As Jimin was telling you something you looked at how much he had changed. His face had gotten slimmer, his hair color was a darkish orange now, and he looked like he had been working out more. 

"So what would you like to do?" Jimin asked 

"Well since I am leaving tonight we don't have lots of time, so can we just cuddle and watch tv? You asked 

"That's sound like a great idea babe." Jimin said back

Both of you watched your favorite show and cuddled. You could hear Jimin's heartbeat and feel him warmth surround you. You were about to daze off to sleep when you got a call. The artist you were working for wanted you to finish the music a couple of hours early. You said that you couldn't because you were on a trip. 

The artist then got mad at you. You felt like all of your hard work was for nothing. You decided to do something you ever imagined. You quit. You angrily hung up the phone and thought to yourself. 

"What did I just do?" 

You just now realized that you just quit your job. You walked back into the living room where Jimin was still watching tv.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked

"Um...well I have a job as a music producer and the artist I was working for wanted the music done early. I said that's not possible and they got mad so I quit." You said back 

"So now you don't have a job....that's not good babe." Jimin said back 

You didn't know what you were going to do and it really didn't matter at the moment, all you cared about was you and Jimin.

It was 10pm and your plane left at 12pm, just like the last time you left Korea. You really didn't want to leave Jimin so soon, but then you thought to yourself.

"Do I really have to leave at all?"

You remembered that a few days ago another music artist who was in Korea wanted you to work with them. You had declined because you were working with your other artist. 

You called them and asked did they need a producer and they said yes. Not even ten minutes after you lost your job you had found another one, and this time you were actually going to be living close to Jimin, or maybe even living with him.

You couldn't wait to tell Jimin the good news. 

"Hey baby I have some really good news to tell you. What if I were to say I just found another job in Korea and I will be moving back here." You said 

"BABE THATS GREAT!!! OMG SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU AREN'T LEAVING TONIGHT!" Jimin yelled 

"Yes Oppa I will be staying here with you." You said back

Jimin picked you up and hugged you. He then swung you around and both of you fell on the couch. He fell right on top of you. You looked into his eyes and he looked into yours. 

"I love you so much" Jimin said 

You kissed his soft pink lips and he softly caressed your hair. He then picked you up bridal style into his bed room. The kissing got more heated and Jimin took off your shirt. You were shocked at what he did. You two had never went farther than kissing. 

"Oh Jagi don't be afraid. We are not going to have until you want to. Okay?" Jimin sweetly said 

You shook your head in agreement. You were happy that Jimin wasn't like other guys. He actually cared about your feelings. 

Jimin started to kiss your neck and then down to your body all the way to your stomach. He didn't stop until he kissed every inch of your body. You rested your head on his chest and then right as you were about to daze off you heard Jimin sing 

"Will you stop time If this moment passes?
As though it hadn't happened I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you"


You then said "I will never leave..." as you closed your eyes, and at that moment everything felt right.

 

 


~End of Pt.2~

 

Omg!!! Did you all love pt.2!!! I'm sorry if it wasn't as good as you had planned. I don't know if I will right another part since this was supposed to be a one-shot, but don't worry because I am working on two other stories at the moment! Please don't hesitate to leave a comment or give me some feedback it really does help. 

Thank you my lovies!!! I will talk to you all later