Chapter 1: Back

ODDS: 135
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    chapter 1 "wecome back!" ——great.

"Flight number A1129 from Los Angeles, California is landing in about 5 minutes-at gate 10." sounded loudly from the speaker somewhere all over Incheon International Airport. 

Outside, standing with a big written sign is a slim young man, about 6ft tall with light brown hair, his face smirks at times when girls walk over him and whispering something to their friends. He looked like he is waiting for someone, he walked back and forth several times impatiently, his steps seem a bit annoyed sometimes. He went over to a coffee shop nearby and got himself a ice-cold Americano, he siped while bitting the straw and continue to wait. Finally, the gate open and people on the flight from California started to stroll their suitcases, with smiles on their faces, hugging their families who came to pick them up. 5 minutes of that, and the person he was waiting for still hasn't come out- he got his phone out of this pocket and made a call. As soon as he turned to call someone, he felt a hand, likely to be a woman's hand touched his shoulders, he jumped slightly and it was who he was waiting an hour for. 

"What the hell tak you so long? Did your luggage crush you while you got it?" he joked, still looking annoyed. 

"Oh Sehun. I will smack you in the face if you don't get a taxi and get me home right now." the girl replied tiredly. she wore sunglasses in order to hide her swollen eyes. As she turned away to phone someone before Sehun can say anything, so he waved to call a taxi and helped her get her lugagges on the back and they both went in. "Please go to XXX, thank you." 

As soon as sat on the seat, her head immediately titled to one side, leans agaisnt the window's edge and closed her eyes. Sehun looked at her for a while, smiled slightly and stared out of the window. Silence completely cloaked the cab. 

"Jet lag is such a ." she whispered suddenly, trying to find a softer spot to lean on, eyes still closed. "So, do you ever plan to go back to America?" she asked, finally decided to sit up.

"No- not this moment." Sehun smirked. "I decided to go to a college in Korea--" he stopped, hestitated, the smirk wasn't on his face anymore. "What about you, what university did u get accept to?"

"Dad wants me to go to university here- but my Korean isn't so good." she replied as she slowly talking her sunglassess off, "so I am taking a year gap, such a long time since I am back here." 

Sehun was going to ask her something but he decided not to and the taxi has arrived at her house- more like a luxurious palace. She scrolled her luggage inside as Sehun followed her inside and they were welcomed with  a housekeeper and 2 maids.

"Ms. Irene, welcome back!" the housekeeper said, smiling brightly while busily taking her luggage off Sehun's hands and tells the maids to bring them to her rom. "You must be hungry, let me tell the maids to go make you dinner."

Irene nodded her head and told Sehun to go home because it was already very late. "If you need anything, just call me. Good ngiht!" Sehun said as he touched her shoulder and walked out of the door, left her carried her fatigue body up the first floor.

Sehun and Irene has been friends since little when they were both lived in America because their parents were very close friends and business partners. They fit well with each other because both of them got similar poersonality, a closed heart and not-so-outgoing to people around them. Sehun was born in Los Angeles, the same year with Irene but he and his family moved back her permanently when he was only 3 while Irene only until now came back occasionally during summer and some breaks. Whenever her and her family came back to visit, Sehun and his family always let them stayed in the huge house, provided them with transportations to go around and Sehun always take Irene to different places each time to hang out and play. Knowing each other for such a long time, Irene never hesitated to talk to Sehun about anything and the same went with him- they al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter