chapter 6

Heal me, Save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     He just saw him surprised by the Alpha’s words, he was offering him a home, a place where he wouldn’t need to run for his life, he didn’t know how to respond, he was still unsure about the other, but something inside him knew that it was a good option for him, after all, he didn’t know how to live on his own.

 

     So much was running through his mind, he was so deep in his thoughts that didn’t realize that by now the brunette was close than before, leaving a few centimeters in between.

 

—Hyukjae…I need to know, trust me, I swear over all the things in the world that are precious to me that I won’t hurt you, I’ll never lay a finger on you with bad intentions, so please, tell me everything— he tried to sound calm, but deep inside he was really anxious, he wanted to know everything about the omega, also he needed the blond to trust him, that way he could show his father that the little omega wasn’t dangerous for the pack security.

 

— I…. — he stuttered uncertainly, it was now or never, he knew his plan was to run away from that place, but after hearing the brunette’s proposal he realized that by now he didn’t have a place to return to, his home was with his mother, but with her gone, there was no home for him anymore — I…used to live with my mom…only the both of us— said the blonde, his voice was like a whisper, he glanced at the brunette whom just nodded his head as a signal for the boy to keep going— we were happy…I never meet my father….mom never talked about him…it didn’t matter anyway….everything was fine…until…until…—he couldn’t help the tears, talking about is mother pained him, she loved him so much, she gave everything for him, even her own life.

 

With doubt the Alpha touched the blonde’s shoulder, wanting to give him comfort, the younger flinched by the alpha’s touch, he was scared and sad, but weird as it was, he didn’t want the other to go away.

 

— Come on Hyuk, keep going…I’m listening— that little nickname wasn’t mean to be heard, but it didn’t matter at the moment, he was so distressed by the younger’s pain , he wanted to end this conversation already, but he knew that the right thing to do, was to allow the boy to keep going, he needed his trust.

 

— She…She…is no longer here….I’m alone…she’s never coming back…— that was it, he couldn’t stop the sob, he started crying harder than before, the brunet had to fight the urge to embrace him, closing his eyes he get up of the bed.

 

—that’s enough, it’s ok, I’ll leave you to rest— whispered as the same time that walked out of the room, leaving the poor blond a sobbing mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter