Myungyeol's wedding(problematic)

Meet My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISED!!!! 

just another fluff(stupid) update.LOL

~~enjoy~~

......

 

Myungsoo storm inside their bedroom like a kid who just get scolded by his mother, immediately slipped inside a blanket, warped himself like an egg. He didn’t give an attention to the other man who just following him for a while now.

                “Baby...” A hand which he knew belong to whom, shook him from outside of blanket. As instead, his tear rolled down from his eyes along with his snort.

                Sungyeol heard a sound of sniff, know that his boyfriend or fiancee was crying, which he knew why and he didn’t know why he should. He once again shook the body and tried to pull the blanket off as the person inside pull in opposite way.

                “No....” He heard miserable voice from inside. He let go the blanket, shook his head, when he found his boyfriend is being baby again. Yeah, cry – baby. He mocked internally, blaming his boyfriend’s PMS, stand for painful - in - Myungsoo’s syndrome. When he’s sad, he being really pain in to Sungyeol for a long time! he wondered again, why he still with him? He should run away, saved his days. But, still... he was stuck lovesick with sulking businessman. Yeah...  Billionaire businessman. Life could be cruel to him.

                “I’m sorry, okay. Now, come out or you will die from suffocation.” He snaps the blanket away, earned a loud shriek from rolling grown up man. “NOOOO....”

                Sungyeol rolls his eyes. Literally forgot that his boyfriend could be dramatic sometimes. Okay. Take it back, ALL THE TIME! He didn’t move his gaze from the sight of his boyfriend mumbling under a pillow.

                “Why can’t you understand, Myungsoo – ah?” He mumbled regretful, received a glare from the said person.

                “It was you didn’t understand me!” Myungsoo talked back in harsh tone.

                “Chincha?!” Sungyeol wanted to hold his back neck from sudden high blood pressure.

                “If you want it, why didn’t you just do it instead of me!” He puts hands beside his hips, throwing hard gaze to his boyfriend. Myungsoo didn’t want to surrender, also stare back at him.

                “Yeollie~! I come to take a measure!” high pitch voice interrupt their staring contest. The said person and his boyfriend moved their gazes to the slim tall girly boy at the door. Maybe the boy knew he had disturbed the couple according to the dark atmosphere around them.

                “Did i interrupt you guys?” Sungjong asked while make a move backward.

                “Sunjong i already brought the wedding dress for Sungyeol.” Another high pitch voice from behind Sungjong revealed a hamster look man.

                Sungyeol frowned at the sight of white long dress opposed with Myungsoo’s expression.

                “Wow, hyung. It’s pretty.” Myungsoo’s eyes shone in excited, leave his bed to study the gown.

                “I’m not going to wear that Myungsoo!” Sungyeol’s voice roared behind him, frightening Sungjong and Sunggyu as those two ran away from their room.

                “Aw, come on Sungyeol. You’ll look pretty on this.” Myungsoo said casually as if they didn’t have argument just now.

                “You’re stupid. I’m a man and the most important is a reporter. My public figure will scratch from that.” His face showed a horrified just from imagine it.

                “Why don’t you wear it?”  He said again.

                “I have a public figure too you know. And you more pretty than me so...” Myungsoo just shrugged.

                Sungyeol mentally asked himself again why he wanted to marry that businessman.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter