love is life

Meet My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol pouts, shoved to Woohyun his face as if he waiting for Woohyun to punch him. Woohyun loves to do so because Sungyeol didn’t stop doing that since they get in the car. It is irritating if you ask him.

                “Stop it Yeol. You’re not cute to bet my HamGyu.” He said dryly. Not spare a look at the other, which he knows that the pout increases 5 inch.

                Sungyeol turn a look at window after there is no any cooperative from his friend. The hack! He would never get any such as cooperative and supportive after he said no when they get an invitation from their old schoolmates to reunion 92liners from Haekyung Highschool. He swore he had locked the door to make sure that HamGyu’s boyfriend couldn’t get in but, as the biggest prankster of the school, give him advantage to drag Sungyeol out from his apartment.

                Not that he hate reunion. He loves to meet his friends or make friends because he is socialising person. That makes him to be famous reporter at Z tv at first place. Only one that he didn’t like or that he hates. The owner of the name Kim Myungsoo.

                Not all Kim Myungsoo but the certain Kim Myungsoo, the most jerk person he ever meet. Their history was not really pleasant to remember. When he heard reunion, that jerk face came to his mind, make him immediately said the word ‘no’.

                “Come on, Sungyeol. It’s not like he will be there either.” Woohyun tried to persuade his friend. Sungyeol snorts and glares at Woohyun.

                “And not like he will not be there.” He replied.

                “Hey, i have information that he will not come. Something likes business trip and Paris.” Woohyun tells happily, know it will perk up his friend’s interest. And he won.

                “Why didn’t you say early? Dude, you give me hard time to avoid this reunion.” Sungyeol said with eagerly to go at the event. Not knowing that Woohyun lied.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“I will kill that bunny so the hamster will not feel sorry to bury him after i said he make a sin to lie to his poor friend.” Sungyeol mutters under his breath, hold himself to not jumping on his friend that planning to run.

                Woohyun smiles like puppy look to gain his sympathy before he really make his words come true. Sungyeol rolls his eyes to be really weak when his friend does that.

                “Uh, i hate that person.” He takes a sip, run his eyes on the person at the other side of room. He feels his eyes itchy at the sight of a man surrounded by girls. The man is Kim Myungsoo. His ex. Hard to believe the loud Sungyeol and perfect Myungsoo were couple at past.

                Status: ex

                Reasons: unknown

                Sungyeol wants to laugh at himself. He looks pathetic for running away from that jerk. He was leaved suddenly without any note. Five years later, there is report Kim Myungsoo become young billionaire Korean while Sungyeol still crying in his room. Okay no. Just Sungyeol was nobody when he in college. Then, because the thing call determine, he changed his course and learned to become a famous reporter.

But, he still hold grudge to Kim Myungsoo. He looks away when Kim Myungsoo looks at his way. Woohyun must not be a good friend when he already run away leaving him alone at the spot.

He wants to run away, then suddenly someone greets him. Sungyeol remembers he is Hoya, a nerd from class 2, one of his admirers. Sungyeol was in acting club and not shock when he was famous at school.

“Hey.” Hoya greets shyly.

“Oh, hey. Hoya right?” Sungyeol greets back. Hoya looks shock because Sungyeol know his name. He grins and nods eagerly. Sungyeol almost laugh because Hoya that he knew look cute with his spectacle while Hoya in front him is a handsome man with stylist hair and without spectacle. He bet he wears contacts.

“Wow, you look more handsome. It is not like you not handsome in past but more more handsome now, i mean it.” Sungyeol will say anything to continue their conversation as he saw Kim Myungsoo make his way towards them.

“Thanks. You too Sungyeol. You look more beautiful and charming. I was always watching your bulletin. You really good to catch people attention.”

Sungyeol laughs. A little bit loud to tell the person who still walking towards him to stop walking. And it is working. Kim Myungsoo stops. Yes! Don’t come here, dude. You not allow to come near Sungyeol’s territory.

“I’m not that good. I’m still learning.” He rubs his neck, make him looks like flirting with Hoya.

“No. No. You’re already good enough.” Hoya pats his shoulder, tells that he is serious.

“Okay. What do you do now?” not wrong if we want to catch up with other, right?

“Well. I’m working as dancing instructor at Busan.” He said politely.

“Wow, that’s cool dude. I love dancing. i can come to your class.” Sungyeol make his expression up in while time he glances at the person he wants to avoid. Looks like he is busy with a girl, who known as Eunji, Myungsoo’s biggest fan. This is the chance to run away.

“Yeah, sure. Why not.” Hoya replied.

“I have to go to toilet, can you excuse me?” Sungyeol said politely. Hoya looks disappoints but he hums to let Sungyeol go.

He didn’t waste time to burst out from ballroom and ! He forgot that he came with Woohyun and the key is literally with that bunny. He face palms himself to be idiot. Looks like he didn’t have choice then went home by himself. Taxi didn’t sound bad.

He walks to the bus stop when he is lucky he immediately get a taxi. He really have luck to run away. But, right after he jump into the taxi, he grimaces as the driver look at him with ert look. If he jump out, he must faced Kim Myungsoo but, if he didn’t jump he couldn’t think want the driver will do to him. But, hey what use of child authorities, right? So he didn’t jump out.

And then he would like crying when he way the driver took him is not his way home, but a leisure road. No car. No people. He scares to death when the driver turns around him.

He tried to run but his hand was held by the ert driver make him no choice to trash until he could escape. Yehet!

He runs out from the taxi without looked at behind. Suddenly, a jaguar car rotated around startled him till he collapses to the ground. the appearance of Kim Myungsoo as the driver may or may not be thankful for him to save him in the time began.

“Get in.” Sungyeol get pull by Kim Myungsoo to the passenger seat and drove away without said any words. Sungyeol also silence as he is trembling utter the speed. Maybe because Myungsoo aware of his silence, he brought the car to the side road.

“Please talk, Sungyeol.” But, Sungyeol just stay frozen, not shift or say anything.

“Talk Sungyeol. Please talk or said something or anything. Damn!” He yells and hits the steering make Sungyeol comes to his senses back.

“What do you want me to talk?” He mutter make Myungsoo unable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter