This is Slowly Becoming a Harem-fic

Wrath of the Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

The city became still.

Not even crickets dared to make a sound against the overbearing silence. I dropped the catatonic Chanmi to investigate of the explosive bark. I traversed past large business buildings before stopping at a street corner. I looked across to find the group of K-Pop fans at a halt, some them quivering in fear at the sight in front of them. I hesitantly stepped closer to the crowd, before I heard an angry speech begin.

“YOU’RE ALL IDOLS!” The voice was definitely feminine, but that makes it no less scary. “WATCH YOUR IMAGE BEFORE I SET YOUR ASSES STRAIGHT! NOW GET BACK TO YOUR SCHEDULES!”

The idols quickly dispersed as they all ran to escape from the aggressive newcomer. I inched closer carefully, already hesitant to even try to catch Minhyuk. I took careful steps past the fleeing idols to get to where I thought he was. When I finally saw him, his arm was being gripped tightly by a very, very assertive looking woman. Her eyes were slitted dangerously, her lips covered with dark lipstick that just exuded dominance. I felt fear in the pit of my stomach, but also a bit of attraction for this tough-looking woman. She was wearing a leather jacket over a black t-shirt and dark denim skinny jeans that just sat right atop her leather boots. 

And how those clothes just hug those curves.

Her fierce eyes made eye contact with mine, and I instantly froze. I was paralysed win instinct, hoping that if I stayed still she wouldn’t attack me. Instead she approached me with Minhyuk in tow, roughly towing him to me as he pulled him up like a lost child.

“Is this woman your’s?” she asked gruffly. 

I could only nod at her intimidating tone as I tried to keep myself together. She only threw Minhyuk to me before crossing her arms and grunting. I heard Minhyuk whimper as I caught him in my arms, allowing him to hide himself in my embrace. The gritty woman looked away with a slight blush-

Wait, what?
“B-be careful with her next time,” she only said before coughing. “Next time she causes more trouble, j-just call for me, Yezi.”

Looks like she wants Minhyuk to cause trouble.

“Can I just call you to

Please log in to read the full chapter