All Aboard!

Wrath of the Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Those that regularly watch anime can guess what’s happening as this narration goes on.

I woke up on my bed, my head pounding from the thuds of the headache. My eyes were heavy and my limbs felt like they were chained. I tried to rub my eyes, but there was that chained down feeling in my arms. I must’ve been really tired from the fight, not to mention I used up a lot of my power on healing and fighting. But, I shouldn’t be that tired from the fight.

Oh right, Jimin beat the crap out of me afterwards.

No wonder I feel sore. The exhaustion isn’t from overworking myself, it’s from trying to heal myself from Jimin’s onslaught. I growled in annoyance at the soreness all over my body, but for some reason I can’t seem to really feel my two arms. I scrunched up my face in confusion, and decided to use my remaining strength to open my eyes.

And, oh boy, was I blinded.

Shining like two radiant suns were two women cuddling around me. They must be gripping like clamps, because I can’t feel any blood flow through my arms. I tried to sit up, but the weight of two bodies kept pinned to the bed. I had to move fast before Jimin busted into my room and knock me out again. I still had to check up on our prisoners too, and I can’t do any serious, ahem, “interrogation” if I can’t even move. 

But why would I want to move when I could have warm and pretty breaths on both si

Please log in to read the full chapter