Day 1: Meeting

Journey to his heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jinhwan's POV*

Mom made steak for dinner yesterday. She knew it was my favourite dish. However, I couldn't enjoy it. The dinner was going on silence. Dad is out, drinking wines again. Mom and dad always fight, sometimes, I just wish our family could go back to normal like we used to be 5 years ago, when dad didn't get promoted. He might have a lot of money now, but he won't have happiness again.

"Mom, has dad known about me?" I murmured while putting a piece of carrot into my mouth. She started hiccuping and cried.

"Y-you k-know, h-h-he wouldn't care about that." she stood up.

"Aren't you going to finish your meal mom?" I asked her.

"No, I can't eat while imagine what will happen to my son." She turned away, tried to hide her tears.

"C-Can I have a request, mom?" I mumbled. She nodded.

"I want to move to class C, starting from tomorrow." I said determinedly.
_______________________________________________

*Hanbin's POV*

The boring class was going on as normal, I swear this is the second time I hadn't skip it for 3 months. What an effort. Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

"Come in, darling." Ms.Park smiled. The door slowly opened, revealing a skinny, pale kid behind it.

"We are having a new student today, his name is Kim Jinhwan. Jinhwan, where would you like to sit, we are full of students here so I'm afraid you will have to share the table." Ms.Park smiled with the short boy. He smiled and pointed at me.

"I want to sit next to him, he seems friendly." He said with a high pitched voice. What kind of boy he is? He looks even more girly and beautiful than my fangirls.

"Are you sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter