1/1

Forgetful NYoung xD

KRRINNGGG!!!!!!!

"Eunyoung-ah~ pick up your phone," Hakyeon cuddled closer to her.

Slowly, Eunyoung reached out for her phone.

"Yeobseyo," she answered groggily.

"Are you guys still asleep?! Ya! Wake up! You guys have 1 hour left to reach here," Jiyou screamed in her phone.

Wake up? Now? Is there an occasion? She thought.

She looked through her phone to see whether their is any reminder.

Important meeting reunion with our friends!♡

"! OPPA!! WAKE UP!!!" Eunyoung shook him up and quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

"Wae? Is there something important going on?" He rubbed his eyes while getting out of the bed.

"MEETING WITH OUR FRIENDS!! WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!" she screamed through the doors.

Hearing that Hakyeon eyes bulged out. ! How could I forget about that!

He too rushed. When he reached the bathroom, Eunyoung was already out. After she changed to a more decent clothes. She called out to him.

"Oppa! You pack their necessities while I change them, got it!" She reminded him and rushed to the babies room.

"Morning darlings," she cooed cutely. She picked the older twin and quickly change her.

Both Eunyoung and Hakyeon are a very forgetful couple. And since they are very forgetful, they tend to rush when their are reminded about their schedule. They are very used to this and they are very trained in all this stuffs. That's why in just 20 minutes, Eunyoung finished changing both her twins and Hakyeon has finished packing all their stuffs.

"Okay done! Double check it Eunyoung," he called her out and went to the kitchen to make some light snack slash breakfast for the both of them while they are on the way to the location.

"10 diapers, check. 4 pair of clothes, check. Two formula and bottles, check. Nice work oppa," she laughed.

After all the chaos, they were out of the door.

"Is my makeup okay? From all those rushing," she asked for his opinion. He looked at her and gave her a surprised kiss on the lips.

"You will look pretty even if your makeup smudge," he smiled. Walking towards their car.

"Stroller!" Hakyeon suddenly remembered and reminded her. She nodded and went in again to grab the double stroller. As she was walking towards him, she was getting confused.

"Oppa, are we still forgetting something?" She asked him. Her face was still confuse until Hakyeon face palmed his face.

"The kids!!" Both of them laugh at their forgetfulness before Eunyoung gave the bags she was holding to him and also the stroller.

Eunyoung went in and up to the babies room.

"Jihye, Jimin ah~ omma appa mianhae~" she chuckled to herself. Her kids just looked at her confusingly. She carry her 6-month old kids on both of her arms and went out of their house again.

"Let's go oppa! I think that's all," she smile sweetly at him.

They went into their car finally. Setting their kids on their baby seats, they went to the driver seat and passenger seat respectively. Hakyeon gave her the snack he made in the kitchen to her and she ate it and also feed him while he was driving.

And that's how Eunyoung and Hakyeon live their life. Although it may seem hard if you see them rush but to them it's normal. So it's fine with them as long as they didn't forget the most important twins. As long all four of them are together, that's all they can ask.