Kids Of Hyehwadong

Answer


 Hospital smell... Ah, I hate it so much. I hate everything about hospitals, those doctors who are rushing from one place to the other chaotically. I hate seeing injured people. Hearing screams and sobs. See how families are struggling. I hate it, really hate it. But I'm stuck into this white room, already two years-
"Myungieee~ How are you? Are you excited for finally coming home?" Into the palate smashed one young boy, high school aged, not too tall. Myungsoo brightly smiled and showed his adorable dimples. 
"Yeah." Five other guys followed Dongwoo. 
"Myungkitty are you happy?" Everyone asked and Myungsoo happily nodded. 
"You don't even know how I hate this place." He sighed and Sungyeol sat in the corner of the bed. 
"My parents are planning a big party for you~" Sunggyu placed book on Sungyeol's head painfully. 
"Are you that stupid? Who on the earth is saying about surprise?!"
"YAH it hurts you !" Sungyeol shouted and Sunggyu gave him killing gaze. 
"Stop it you two."
Myungsoo calmly said. Both of them glanced at him and cleared their throats. Doctor walked into the palate and smiled at Myungsoo.
"You can go to registration and go back to your family. Let me talk to your parents-" But he stopped and looked at him guilty, but Myungsoo just smiled. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and went to the doctor. 
"You can without hesitation talk to me. I'm old enough to take care of my brother." He said and looked through his eyes, with his killing murderer eyes. After a while, Myungsoo already could leave this horrible place, which forever made him Iatrophobic (Person who has phobia of doctors). 7 of them were walking together on the street.

 

 

“I’m so happy that I won’t be forced to come in this hospital anymore~” Woohyun said happily and everyone agreed.

 

 

 

“Yeah I couldn’t stand this place anymore. Those doctors and patients…” Hoya said and shrugged his shoulders in irritation.

 

 

 

“Where are we heading now?” Sungjong asked, who was quiet till now.

 

 

 

“Hyehwadong of course! Everyone missed our Myungkitty!” Sungyeol exclaimed and Myungsoo weakly smiled.

 

 

6 of them are my childhood friends, we live in the same neighborhood. We are together since we were born. Sunggyu is my older brother, he has very grumpy and scary image, because everyone thinks that he’s a bully, but it’s funny, because no matter of his tough image, he’s very soft inside. Dongwoo hyung, well I don’t even know what to say… He’s not really normal, but he always making me happy. Woohyun hyung, our greasy head, with his always bright and happy image, oh yes all of us go to the same school and every girl goes crazy about him. Hoya hyung, the most normal one? He’s just a normal person being. Sungjong, our maknae, he looks so cute and sweet but he easily can murder you and… Sungyeol hyung, he always acts like he’s my babysitter. But I feel very guilty toward him, because he helped me so many times, he saved me I don’t know 2 or 3 times? When the fire happened… And I lost my parents, he was the one who helped me to go out from the house, even though both of us were 5 years old. My parents died that day, so Sungyeol’s parents took me and Sunggyu and now we are living with them for 11 years. This is what you should know about us. 7 troublemakers.

 

 Finally they reached their neighborhood and walked in.

 

“SURPRISE!!” Parents exclaimed at the same time and Myungsoo jumped back from the shock. Sungyeol’s parents went to him and hugged him.

 

“Welcome back Myungsoo!” Father tapped his shoulder and smiled. Still shocked Myungsoo softly smiled back and nodded. One by one everyone hugged Myungsoo before he was suffocating.

 

“Now let’s eat the cake!” Woohyun’s mom shouted and started to cut a big tort. “Myungsoo I made it by myself, only for you.” She smiled widely and winked at him. Now I know why Woohyun is like this… after everyone finished the cake, boys went to Hoya’s house, because he was the richest among them and had very cool stuff in his room.

 

“Gosh finally seven of us are together again! Those two years were the worst!” Dongwoo said it, but way to loud, so annoyed from his loudness Sunggyu, put cake into his mouth to shut up him and of course it worked. Thing that they loved more than each other was food.

 

“What to do now? Maybe go skateboarding or go to cafe?” Sungyeol asked, who was lying on his tummy, Myungsoo opened his mouth to answer, but Sungjong interrupted him.

 

“Hyung we ate one huge tort tight now, are you still hungry?!” Sungyeol peeked at him and groaned.

 

“That’s why you are so skinny! Myungsoo was going to answer me, this party is made for him, that’s why he will choose what are we gonna do.” Myungsoo opened his mouth, but Sungjong cut him again.

 

“It’s not hard to understand what he would answer. Eey this is group of pigs.” He said and lied on the floor and put his head on Dongwoo’s knees.

 

“I’m too tired guys… let’s stay at home.” Myungsoo said and leaned his head to the wall.

 

“Oh come on. You was stuck in the room for two years, go to the outside world too.” Dongwoo said, who probably was eating some candies at that moment. Hoya sighed and crossed his arms and shook his head.

 

“Let’s take a break, Myungsoo is tired.” Everyone groaned at the same time.

 

“Don’t be so boring Myung.” Woohyun said and jumped from the floor. He put CD in the CD player. 80s songs started playing and Woohyun got along with the rhythm. “Let’s dance!” He said and started moving weirdly, he was calling it dancing. Boy gave him judging gaze at first, but then they stand up from the floor and started to shout and “dance” too. Sungyeol took a brush and imagined like it was a microphone and started to scream as loud as he could. Boys were covering their ears, but still bursting into a laughter. In the end of the day, everyone was lying on the floor motionlessly. But still managing to laugh at the stupid things they did.

 

 Next morning they had to go to school. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were sharing same room, so it was Sungyeol’s job to wake up sleeping beauty Myungsoo. Sungyeol opened his eyes and stand up from the floor. Of course Myungsoo was still sleeping like a dead.

 

“Myungsoo wake up.” Sungyeol kicked him once. “Ya Myungsoo wake up!” He said a bit louder now. “Kim Myungsoo open your eyes.” He started to shake him. “Wake up, wake up, wake up. WAKE UP OR I WILL EAT YOUR FOOD MYUNGSOO!” He shouted to his ears and Myungsoo whined, as his ear started to hurt.

 

“You could wake me up normally!” He shouted.

 

“You sleeping like a dead, how can I wake you up!’ Sungyeol jumped on him and they started their morning fight, before Sunggyu smashed the door.

 

“You two get up. NOW!” Sugyeol jumped from the Myungsoo and left the room, without forgetting to bow to Sunggyu. They were so “mannered”. They quickly ate their food and rushed out from the house, where others were waiting for them.

 

“What took so long?! We are late again!” Hoya said and pushed everyone from the back, so boys rushed like there was no tomorrow. Somehow they still managed to enter the school before the bell rang. Myungsoo and Sungjong were in the same class, so they ran into their classroom. When they walked inside, Myungsoo saw tens of present box on his desk.

 

“WELCOME BACK MYUNGSOO” Students shouted and started clapping their hands. Myungsoo eyes widen in shock, before he could realize what was happening, everyone started to come to him and hug him.

 

“Oppa do you feel better now; Oppa are you alright; Is something hurt” He was surrounded by his classmates. So he glanced at Sungjong and gave him ”help me please” gaze., Sungjong sighed and pulled him out from the crowd.

 

“Give him a little space, okay? You know that he hates those kind of thinks.” Everyone nodded and went to their desks, as teacher walked into the room. After the lessons ended, boys went to their sweet home, talking about what happened in the school. How Dongwoo slipped and rolled on the stairs, how many girls confessed to Woohyun and etc. I’m happy that I can be with them again. They are the best thing what happened in my life, they don’t know it probably, because I can’t show my feelings. I love 6 of them. We will be together forever. We are the craziest guys in the world. We are troublemakers. Out of this space. Because we are kids of Hyehwadong.


So this is first chapter, hope it isn't that bad? I know my english but I'm still working on it, that's why don't judge me  (╯◕_◕)╯