I.

March 11

 

Monday March 8.

 
Luhan was stuck on the same routine for everyday. He didn't care though since he liked it. First he would wake up at 6:30 AM, go to shower, and get ready. He liked to be fashionable but not too flashy. His honey blonde hair always on perfect place. He would then have breakfast which consist of a fruit and then coffee with two of sugar. He would finish at 7:25 AM and would take 7 minutes to get to the nearest train station. He would always get the 7:34 train, in the third wagon. And there, the love of his life would always be seated on the seat at the very back on the left side. Luhan would sit in front of him two sits to the right. This man was the most beautiful and handsome man Luhan had ever laid his eyes one. He had milk white skin, silver soft hair, and small pink lips. His stare would always be focused on his newspaper and sometimes he would look around. Today was Monday so he was wearing a gray suit. On Monday and Thursday he would wear grey. On Tuesday and Friday black, and for Wednesday navy blue. These two had been on this same wagon for almost four years and never had exchanged words except for the "bless you" when someone sneezed. Luhan would always promised to himself to talk to him with even a small hello, but never did it. He felt afraid of what the other reaction might be. Would he say hello back? Would he get annoyed? Would he ignored him? He felt inferior to such a beautiful human. Of course this man would never look at him. He was him and he, well, was just slim little Luhan. 
 
Approaching to Saint Joe's station.  He heard the lady's voice said. This was The Man's station. As usually, he got his stuff ready and stand up to be near the doors. Arrived at Saint Joe's station. Please watch your step. And like that, he saw how the man walked out and to the right towards the exit. He went down two stations later.
 
He worked for the Seoul Times for six years now. He liked his job because he was alone in his desk writing and writing. Ever since he was little his dream was to help people, and the irony here is that he wrote answering those who need help with love problems. He had only dated once, but it lasted for about three years until he discovered that the guy had cheated on him with half of his high school. His name was Yifan. Luhan was in love with him since middle school, where he meet him. On freshman year, Yifan began to notice Luhan and on December they began dating. For three years he devoted his love, time, and life to Yifan. He even gave him his most important treasure. But did Yifan cared? No. He told Luhan that he was just not enough for him. Of course that broke little Luhan's heart, it was his first love.
 
 After Yifan, his love life was pretty lonely. There was this guy who was his neighbor. He had a little crush on him, but nothing serious. His name was Minseok and he had such a hot body. However, he was also straight as a ruler, which made his crush kind of impossible. Minseok would sometimes help him with the groceries when he had a lot, or when his T.V. or computer didn't work, he would fix them.
 
He began working answering common question like "How can i make my lover to love me more? What can I do to get my crush's attention? What to do if te love of ny life is cheating on me?" And so on. He would answer about 20-25 questions per month. While looking through the question for the week he found one really peculiar question which he felt connected to. Catboylover said "Dear cupid, i have this big crush on this really beautiful guy, but he doesn't even know me. We see each other every morning. We never talk or hold a look for more than 3 seconds. I honestly want to talk to him but I feel he would only throw my feelings aside because we don't even know each other. But I actually know little things about him. How he would always be on a good outfit and his hair perfectly done. Always a punctual person. Please tell me what can I do or say for him to love me back just the same was I do?" 
 
Luhan felt lost in this. He was actually wanting to ask this to someone. He and this Catboylover were on the same boat. 
 
a/n: Took me a long time but the inspiration didnt come (it is still kinda bad but i tried). Hope you guys like it and sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes. Comment what you think about this :). Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it.