Chapter 9: Road Trip Pt.6

Arranged

Krystal was breathing heavily and her heart was pounding so much that she can't even think at all. As V got close to her he eventually moved and laugh at Krystal face.

 

"Haha, you thought i was going to kiss you for the punishment." V said as he was laughing so hard that he has to hold his stomach.

 

"Yah it is not funny." Krydtal said as she pout. Which V still laugh, so Krystak decides to hit him and she did.

 

"What did you just do?" V said as he felt that he got hit from someone.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Krystal said as she act like she doesn't know.

 

"Oh, reallly!" V said. So V knows that Krystal is laughing so he went up to her and tickle her.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Krystal said to V as he is coming and tickle her.

 

"This is your punishment for lying." V said as he keeps on tickling Krystal.

 

"Its payback time!" Krystal said as she also tickle V.

 

They kept on tickling each other that their bed becane messy and when they tickle too much both of them fall on top of each other and V was about to catch Krystal but he also fall down with Krystal and both of their lips touch.

 

Both if them stay like that for about 5 minutes, until their moment was runied by a knock on the door. So they finally realize that they are still on top of each other and quickly movr away from each other and fix themself.

 

V went and open the door and it was Jungkook who was knocking.

 

"What do you want Jungkook?" V said coldly because he hates it when Jungkook always come to find Krystal.

 

Jungkook who didn't listen to what V said to him because he was busy looking at the room and how come V looks like he done something with his messy hair loook.

 

"Uh..nothing..it just that Krystal needed me for something." Jungkook said as he finally heard V question.

 

"Are you sure?" V said to Jungkook.

 

"Yeah," Jungkook said to V.

 

"Well I'm sorry she doesn't need you any more because i helped her." V said to Jungkook.

 

"Oh okay, then tell her that i stop by." Jungkook said as he was looking i side the room from the door.

 

"Yeah.Bye." V said as he close the door on him really fast.

 

 

 

"Who was it?" Krystal asked V.

 

"Its your Kookie." V said annoyed.

 

"Oh." Krystal said.

 

"Well, go and get ready because we have a dinner thingy with my parents today." V said as he left Krystal.

 

So Krystal went and wash up and decide to wear a red dress (the red dress from Me Before You) because she feel it well look go gor a dark concept dinner theme.

As Krystal finish she came out from the room and V who was staying there waiting  for Krystal, which he could of left already but decides to stay before she calls Jungkook to come with her. 

 

V POV:

Why is this girl taking so long?

Finally she came out, WOW! She looks so gorgeous in that red dress.

I can't stop looking at her.

End of POV

"Why are you here?" Krystal said as she saw V and who is looking at her without blinking.

V finally focus back and said," Well can't i wait for my future wife."

"No, because i thought you are going to go with your girlfriend first and then come to the dinner." Krystal said.

"What why would i do that?" V said as he doesn't know anything.

"Because you always do and I was going to call Jungkook." Krystal said.

"Then why fo you have to cal JUNGKOOK when you have me." V said as he sounded jealous again.

"Because Jungkook will be there for me and you won't." Krystak said as she said to V and walked off.

V was left their dumbfolded.

 

They have finish their dinner and V parent told them that they are going to go away in the states for business for a couple month but they are going to do their wedding first before they leave. 

The next day they have left the hotel and went back to their house and getting ready for the wedding tomrrow.

 

Sorry for not updating fo so lonnnnnnng.....I'm busy with school and at home so i couldn't uodate but i wilk always try my best to update whenever i can and my mom always turn off the internet at night so i couldn't update or get any wifi until morning and because of homework. 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed and the next chapter will be their wedding. Bye♥♥♥

 

Have you guys seen BTS teasers for WINGS?

I'm literally dead and have no soul at all. (This is what BTS do to me)

 

Hapoy Birthday to our handsome leader Rap Monster♥♥♥! His birthday is Sept.12.♥